PDA

View Full Version : Daydreaming...

Maddy25
August 10th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Does anyone else here tend to daydream a lot and get excited about finnaly having their dream hair? If so what about? Im still pretty short (collarcone) so I find myself dreaming a lot about how beautiful my hair will be grown out my virgin silvery blonde all the way to my waist and being able to surprise people by taking out of a bun and flaunting it all over the office and stuff hehe. Or going to visit a friend i love in a few years and seeing his reaction to such long perfect hair! :)

heynormy
August 11th, 2009, 12:03 AM
Guilty! I sometime picture myself with waist length hair! I can't wait till it's reality!

Konstifik
August 11th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Almost daily! I try to picture myself with strawberry-blonde, wavy hair down to the tailbone. With nice fairy-tale ends. :)

Heidi_234
August 11th, 2009, 12:22 AM
No, I just stand in front of the mirror and think really hard "Grow, grow grow" :p
In a year or two we all going to be at our goals, or at least close enough (and then realize it's not really as long as we though it was :gabigrin: )

RancheroTheBee
August 11th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Constantly. I put my thumb and forefinger into a space of about three or four inches and say to myself, "Three months..." and hold it up to my ends. Almost every. Single. Day.

LittleOrca
August 11th, 2009, 12:33 AM
I do this often when I see long haired pictures of women who have the goal I want. I also do this when I have brushed out my hair and I lean my head back and pretend my hair is longer than it is currently.

redcelticcurls
August 11th, 2009, 12:36 AM
I will think about it in the shower when my hair is so much longer.

It would probably take a year to get to that length dry, and it's neat to picture what it would be like.

Aditi
August 11th, 2009, 12:47 AM
I occassionaly daydream about my hair reaching my goal length and people complimenting how beautiful it looks.

Wicked Princess
August 11th, 2009, 01:38 AM
*blush* Yes. Not too often, but every once and a while, I'll imagine what it would be like if it was hanging loose at my goal length, shiny, and in perfect health. I'd walk into my favorite coffee shop and everyone would ooooh and aaaaaah at it and compliment its beauty.

In reality, I would never actually do something like that. I really prefer to drift unnoticed through crowds of people. But it is really fun to fantasize!

Isis833
August 11th, 2009, 03:09 AM
I daydreamed my hair long and I continue to. It's part of the fun! :)

Leoneska
August 11th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Oh yes, almost daily. But that will be a long hard ride after my last hairstylist desaster in June (microlayers I didn't want)...

Monsterkitti
August 11th, 2009, 04:56 AM
Yeah Have to admit I do this :) Curly at waist is such a lovely thing to imagine :)

Centifolia
August 11th, 2009, 05:27 AM
Oh, I daydream a lot of having a fuller hair without any layer, a wavy/curly hair at tailbone. *.* Every single day I look to my hair in the mirror and think about how many months I need to reach each mini-goal. :)

plaidprincess
August 11th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Yep - before going to sleep at night I picture butt length hair, thick and wavy and red. I also think about how nice it will be to feel my hair on my back. It keeps me going!:o

noelgirl
August 11th, 2009, 06:28 AM
I'm just about at my goal length, but I daydream about it being the best hair it can be at this length. About it getting thicker and healthier and having some weight to it, about it draping over my back like a blanket. And then, maybe, when I get there, I'll have a new goal.

redneckprincess
August 11th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Constantly. I put my thumb and forefinger into a space of about three or four inches and say to myself, "Three months..." and hold it up to my ends. Almost every. Single. Day.
I do the same thing!!