PDA

View Full Version : Not so newbie....

misspriss
April 14th, 2008, 11:32 AM
I've been here before, back in the day. Way back in the day, while I was in high school. I am in college now, 2 years in, as a matter of fact. I have cut my hair so many times and dyed it blonde (naturally dark dark brown) and many colours in between. I have probably had my hair every natural color of hair you can get from a box. From Blonde, to reddish blonde, light brown, red, medium brown, dark brown, black, and blue black. I have no intention of stopping coloring my hair, but I want to keep it pretty close to the natural.

As for the length, I keep cutting my hair, regretting it, starting to grow it out, then cutting it. Don't get my wrong, I love the last haircut I got. It was adorable. Chin length graduated bob, suited my hair and my face perfectly. But I will not be happy with short hair. I just will not. So I am growing out from there.

I will have several struggles with growing out my hair. I need it to be managable, because I am busy and don't have time for anything else. But most of all, I need to be sure it looks professional. I have a huge internship coming up next spring where a professional look is a MUST. I am hoping I can get through the awkward growing out stage before then, and get a trim/shape up at the end of the year. I hope it all goes well til then!

It is good to be back and wish me luck!

thunderlilies
April 16th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Welcome back :) Good luck growing out your hair again!