PDA

View Full Version : So close...and yet so far

Qamar
August 9th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I am sooooo close to tailbone, which is my next mini-goal. GROW hair, GROW!
Photo below

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=1620&pictureid=47309

Too bad it doesn't grow faster by wishes alone. Tincture of time is such a long wait though it is effective.
Its not thick sadly, but I'm finally just starting to reach long hair status. Only 13 more inches to go before goal.

spidermom
August 9th, 2009, 06:07 PM
I feel the same. Another 2-4 inches and I'm there! (depending on wave)

Aisha25
August 9th, 2009, 06:10 PM
I know how you feel im like 4 or 5 inches from knee length! oh well heres to patience

redneckprincess
August 9th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Your ALOT closer then me!!!

Qamar
August 9th, 2009, 06:35 PM
You'll get there Angie! My hair was about your length in 2004...perhaps a couple of inches longer. If I can do it, you can too. :) BTW, that pink was gorgeous in your hair!

redneckprincess
August 9th, 2009, 06:45 PM
You'll get there Angie! My hair was about your length in 2004...perhaps a couple of inches longer. If I can do it, you can too. :) BTW, that pink was gorgeous in your hair!
5 years sounds like a lifetime away, and realy I dont want to rush it, that just means Im 5 years older and my kids are 5 years older, do you know how old that makes them?.....17...OMG!!♥ *change of subject* Thanks I may do it again around Halloween. Yours is pretty long compaired to me so you'll get there, take your vitimans!!! you'll be there seemingly overnight ♥

kdaniels8811
August 9th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Tincture of time. I love it!