PDA

View Full Version : I now have Soft Water in my shower!

lockslessmonstr
August 8th, 2009, 11:54 AM
So we bought this water softner strictly for use in the shower, it's called a ShowerStick and we got it from:

http://www.watersticks.com/shower.htm

I'm so excited! It really works, the water is definitely soft now. My 'poo bars are already working better and my hope is that with continued use my hair will be healthier, more moisturized and maybe even grow thicker/longer faster! Other reasons we got it: to help my horrible itchy dry skin and my adult acne.

It's not the prettiest thing - makes the shower look ghetto but it's worth it for better hair and skin. It was very reasonably priced and very easy to install.

Just wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for soft water and not wanting to spend $$$$$ on a whole house water softner. :D

Dementia1013
August 8th, 2009, 11:56 AM
That's really cool! Oh please keep us updated on how it goes. :D

may1em
August 8th, 2009, 12:12 PM
So we bought this water softner strictly for use in the shower, it's called a ShowerStick and we got it from:

http://www.watersticks.com/shower.htm

I'm so excited! It really works, the water is definitely soft now. My 'poo bars are already working better and my hope is that with continued use my hair will be healthier, more moisturized and maybe even grow thicker/longer faster! Other reasons we got it: to help my horrible itchy dry skin and my adult acne.

It's not the prettiest thing - makes the shower look ghetto but it's worth it for better hair and skin. It was very reasonably priced and very easy to install.

Just wanted to share in case anyone else was looking for soft water and not wanting to spend $$$$$ on a whole house water softner. :D

According to their map, I'm moving to an area with very hard water soon - so this looks useful. Does the shower part function as a fixed showerhead, or does it work like a handheld?

I really want a handheld shower so that I can start doing scalp washes.

lockslessmonstr
August 8th, 2009, 12:18 PM
It's a hand held shower head with a pretty long hose!