PDA

View Full Version : Long blond hair - Denim ad (US)

MsBubbles
August 6th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Oh wow! I am so in love with a new commercial. :crush: I think it's a denim commercial, and they show a young teenaged girl with thick, healthy blond hair somewhere between waist and hip. The song is that old 'Blue Jeans' song (probably redone by somebody else). I just looked for it online for a link but couldn't find it.

I saw it on NBC during "The Office" reruns.

I told my son I hope this starts a real long hair trend. I don't think she's wearing extensions.

lhangel9
August 6th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I saw it, but I think the hair would be so much more beautiful if it was brunette or red. I'm sick and tired of blonde. It's gotten old...IMO.

Kiraela
August 6th, 2009, 08:37 PM
Oh wow, Ms Bubbles, that ad sounds awesome. It almost makes me want to watch TV to see if I can see it!

MsBubbles
August 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I saw it, but I think the hair would be so much more beautiful if it was brunette or red. I'm sick and tired of blonde. It's gotten old...IMO.

I feel that way about various other stars who started out brunette and had gorgeous hair, and sold out to blond. They just blended in with the Hollywood background at that point!

I love blond hair, I have it, so I enjoy seeing it long and in good condition so I guess I'm biased here. There is one other commercial with a red/auburn haired girl riding a bike. Her hair is below BSL. Not a hair commercial, and hers looks real too, not extensions.

flapjack
August 6th, 2009, 08:38 PM
I don't have a color preference at all, I would like to see it, too.

lhangel9
August 6th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Don't get me wrong. Blonde hair is indeed beautiful! I'm just sick of all the hoopla about it....Let it rest-we can see it! All different shades of hair coloring is lovely. By the way, my personal preference is red. In fact, that was my nickname as a little girl ;)