PDA

View Full Version : My first hair pic! Type me?

Xepher
August 6th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Hey all! I -FINALLY- got around to taking a hair pic, even though I've been here for about a year already :rolleyes: Anyway, it isn't the best, but it was the only time my hair was allowed to air-dry while down (We were camping) since I always clip up my wet hair after a shower, it bothers me too much. I just need help figuring out what type I am!

I know I'm an F, and I THINK I'm II... I've seen F-haired people classified as an II with much thicker-looking hair than me though, so I'm not really sure :( Either way, I'm not very proud of my hair, but I figured It was time I showed it off anyway! At least now I have a 'before' pic for whenever my hair starts to improve :D

P.S. Sorry it's not the best of quality, but it gives you a general idea of how my hair looks! Blonde roots with an inch of henna'd roots and looots of (unfortunately) indigo'd length.

http://i25.tinypic.com/izx9ia.jpg

Nyghtingale
August 6th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Beautiful hair. I love the waves!

Xepher
August 6th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Beautiful hair. I love the waves!

Thank you! :p Oddly enough they only came about -after- I started murdering my hair with hot-ironing and multiple chemical dye jobs.

Xepher
August 7th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Just giving my thread a little bump~

Amoretti
August 7th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I'd say 2b-c. Very pretty!

Would you mind writing in the usual LHc script and not in that tiny one? The blue is also hard on the eyes. :flower:

Aditi
August 7th, 2009, 08:20 AM
I am bad in hair typing but i have to say you have got lovely waves :)

spidermom
August 7th, 2009, 08:23 AM
The tiny blue font is hard on my eyes, too. I think you're a 2B.

aahavaa
August 7th, 2009, 08:27 AM
beautiful hair with lovely waves..Id vote 2a/b but Im not too knowledgeable on hair typing.

Xepher
August 7th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Eep, so sorry about the font, I didn't know it would bother some people's eyes! I fixed it :)

Thank you all for your type-suggestions and compliments! :D (And to Queenie for fixing my picture's size xD I need to learn how to resize stuff)

adiapalic
August 7th, 2009, 09:48 AM
About a 2b :) Love those waves. :D

AnneAdeline
August 7th, 2009, 09:57 AM
I'd say 2b.
You have lovely waves!
Have you measured your pony tail circumference? Because that's what determines whether you're a i/ii/iii. Also, ii is a very wide range, from 2"-4" I believe, so there's a lot of variation.

Xepher
August 7th, 2009, 10:37 AM
I'd say 2b.
You have lovely waves!
Have you measured your pony tail circumference? Because that's what determines whether you're a i/ii/iii. Also, ii is a very wide range, from 2"-4" I believe, so there's a lot of variation.

Ahh this is true.

I did measure a long while ago and I'm pretty sure I was a teensy bit over 2", but I've been shedding so much recently that it might be a great deal smaller. I'll have to check :cool:

And thank you for the compliment! :D

Xepher
August 7th, 2009, 10:44 AM
There, I went with 2b! It seemed to be the one most people were saying, or at least in that range, so I'm pretty sure it's accurate :) I'll see about checking my pony' circumference tonight too.

Thanks ladies!

prettigurl
August 7th, 2009, 05:11 PM
It looks like 2b. Beautiful waves!

Xepher
August 7th, 2009, 06:16 PM
It looks like 2b. Beautiful waves!

Thank youuuu :p