PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Dream hair that makes me faint from beauty

Maddy25
August 5th, 2009, 02:12 PM
I found these today @_@
Wow!

Red Hair (http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/Red_Hair_by_ChallengHer.jpg)

I know the red is chemical red but wow....I wish so much I looked like that! Its making me want to dye my hair red again!

And this is soooo pretty too!

Brunette Hair (http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n296/addie2525/long_hair_by_afff.jpg)

redneckprincess
August 5th, 2009, 02:34 PM
OMG. that is a georgous red, *tempting* pm me...where did you find this?

spidermom
August 5th, 2009, 02:48 PM
That first woman's eyes are so pretty, but the hair - not so much. I guess that's why there are so many choices, so that each of us can find something we like. I showed my DD a picture of a new hairstyle I tried on at the Taaz website this morning. I thought it looked so good, but her reaction was "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Then she picked something that I wouldn't be caught dead in. Weird.

(not totally a pointless post, the point being "please yourself because you can't please everybody")

dernhelm
August 5th, 2009, 03:11 PM
oooh, nice color. Looks like a blazing sunset.

Agreed, spidermom. Her eyes are gorgeous!

bakertwins2004
August 5th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Couldn't you do something like that with henna? I personally don't look good with anything but the blond I was born with (trust I have tired them all).

Merlin
August 5th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I know the red is chemical red

And quite possibly Photoshop Red too....

GlassEyes
August 5th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Ahhh, I know that color. Photoshop red is such a hard color to maintain in real life--it only seems to show up in pictures. ;)

All jesting aside, the first is pretty shopped. You can tell by her eyes and face. Nice color though.

Elettaria
August 5th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Blondes might have a chance of getting that colour with henna.

GlassEyes
August 5th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Ehhhhhhhh. MAYBE with multiple applications/with unnatural dye involvement, but that's a pretty unnatural color. Henna would probably take a light blonde to ginger, but not to high-octane red. It'd be more orange than the color is there.

Or at least, that'd be my guess. :shrug: I'd expect that color more if a person with naturally ginger hair used henna, I think, and even then, ti'd still be more orange toned. Not to say that this red ISN'T, it just has a lot more red.

Aer
August 5th, 2009, 04:23 PM
I think both colors are pretty. I have auburn hair and am pretty pale, but I know I couldn't pull off that first one, photoshop or not. I would look garrish. I could do the second one well though, her hair looks so healthy.

Cherry_Sprinkle
August 5th, 2009, 04:27 PM
The red is photoshopped color. If you look you near her arm you can see the color tool's blending on her skin.. However if you have a pale blonde base and use henna followed up with maybe a manic panic or special fx dye you could get something close... you'd have to have tons of strand tests to get the color right..

Nyghtingale
August 5th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Pretty, I like the contrast of the hair and eyes.

shadowclaw
August 5th, 2009, 09:26 PM
That redhead has the perfect shade of red. I would attempt to recreate it on my own head if I thought I had the time and energy to put into maintaining it. There was a girl in the marching band when I was about 10 who had hair that color, and I adored it. It was quite short, though.

Hair color aside, that redhead also has perfect skin and eyes. Too bad those are definitely photoshoped :-D

Heidi_234
August 5th, 2009, 11:47 PM
Couldn't you do something like that with henna? I personally don't look good with anything but the blond I was born with (trust I have tired them all).

Henna won't make even blond hair this color. The brightest would be first application orange color - people who hate it call it clownish. The reddest would be deeper colder red (true red, not redhead red), that could be achieved with multiple applications, but it would be darker and colder then the color in the pic.

free_hug
August 6th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Personal opinion: first woman's face is gorgeous beautiful, though i don't particularly like the color :shrug:

The brunette, that's simply... simply... <drool> Dream Hair

free_hug
August 6th, 2009, 04:19 AM
The red is photoshopped color. If you look you near her arm you can see the color tool's blending on her skin.. However if you have a pale blonde base and use henna followed up with maybe a manic panic or special fx dye you could get something close... you'd have to have tons of strand tests to get the color right..

Oh, that's cool actually. Photoshop is definitely healthier for her hair than chemical dye :D

enfys
August 6th, 2009, 04:50 AM
I much prefer the brunette's hair to the "red" head. It looks too fake to be real but not fake enough to look like she wanted it to look fake...

Maddy25
August 6th, 2009, 05:26 AM
Wow I totally didn't notice it was photoshopped hair haha, sorry guys. You would think I'd notice considering i went to school for 3 years for graphic design but I was overwhelmed by prettyness and didn't look closely. But yes, the brunette's hair is sooo shiny and pretty! I found these on DeviantArt by the way.