PDA

View Full Version : my mane in all it glory!

zzstarz13z05
August 5th, 2009, 12:02 AM
I was bored, and took a picture of my hair :-)

I'm a conehead--I use the Garnier Length & Strength shampoo & conditioner, the root awakening detangler when its damp, and then let it air dry.

My hair feels so soft and it seems to tell me it loves me! :cheese:

P.s. dont be startled by my time-for-bed-no-makeup-face :eyebrows:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1247/manes.jpg

zzstarz13z05
August 5th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Sorry, I dont know how this got posted 3 times!! I dont know how to delete the other ones...

::Hangs head in shame::

LittleOrca
August 5th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Its very shiny. :D

shadowclaw
August 5th, 2009, 12:53 AM
Looks shiny and healthy!

free_hug
August 5th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Very pretty! It looks healthy and shiny. I love the color (esp. with your eyes)! Is it natural?

klcqtee
August 5th, 2009, 01:22 AM
Do you happen to have some Philippino or Italian in you? I know this sounds like a silly question since you have blonde hair and blue eyes, but the shape of your eyes is very striking...

zzstarz13z05
August 5th, 2009, 01:25 AM
@ free hug: thanks! Its kind of my natural color (not virgin hair tho). I went through a phase when i wanted my ends/underneath purple/blue/pink/red, whatever. So I stopped that nonsense a few years ago, and got it back to blonde (bleach! bad bad bad i know, but the only time I've EVER used it (besides one highlighting--just to get some manic panic out).

So i started dying it Loreal 8 1/2A because i thought it was my natural color (when i was in high school, i was a red head--artificial of course...) Anyways, the blonde i had before was waaaay to yellow malibu-barbie, so i went to a salon and they dyed my ends to match my roots and blended it with highlights and such [back in February... The ONLY time ive ever got color done at a salon =) ] This is pretty close to my natural color, its been lightened by being outside and such...

You can kind of see the contrast with my roots in my avitar, but I like it the color it is now, even it its a bit lighter than my roots.

Anyway, i vow to NEVER color again! I want waist length virgin hair =)

@klcgtee: No Italian/Philippino, just Polish and Scottish... Something about my Polish ancestry having been touched by the mongolian gene or something... My mother mentioned it a long time ago... I'm not exactly sure... I like to blame it on being a cat in a prior life, lol. But thanks!

manderly
August 5th, 2009, 02:04 AM
Oooooh, I really like that golden blonde. Very pretty and shiny :D

LutraLutra
August 5th, 2009, 02:13 AM
ooh, shiny. :)

Toadstool
August 5th, 2009, 02:20 AM
yes you do look Polish!

morningstar
August 5th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Very pretty hair and eyes. :)

JamieLeigh
August 5th, 2009, 09:48 AM
I love the color, and it's very shiny! :flower: I agree, it is very unique to see the blonde hair and blue eyes, with such an almond-shaped eye. Altogether, it makes for a beautiful face. :)

Nyghtingale
August 6th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Very pretty hair, and you have beautiful eyes. no make-up needed.