PDA

View Full Version : Support Silver Hair on Oprah!

mellie
August 4th, 2009, 06:35 AM
Just wanted to share this story and ask for more support!

Goldie was a guest on Oprah, and originally had beautiful, shining silver hair. But her hair was dyed blonde on Oprah. She didn't like it, and decided to grow her gorgeous, natural silvers back out again. Now she's asking for support! She's collecting emails supporting her decision and is going to take them all to Oprah, to show the world that silvers are beautiful! :cheer: So please help lead the Revolution!!

*Moderator Edit*

Let's show the world that Silvers are Beautiful!! Viva la revolution!! :cheer: :cheese:

mellie
August 4th, 2009, 06:39 AM
I just sent her a letter and even included some of my silver hair pics! :)

Fethenwen
August 4th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Wow, this is fantastic :) I will also contribute.

paper
August 4th, 2009, 06:48 AM
This is great Mellie! I hope she gets back on Oprah and this time show her gray can be beautiful!

I signed up and sent my e-mail!

sneakybea
August 4th, 2009, 11:31 PM
Thank you for sharing this! I joined the sight and emailed Goldie, and even though I never watch Oprah, if Goldie's on again I'll definitely watch!

MandaMom2Three
August 5th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Too neat! I love silver hair! I'm still so unsure of how to go about it myself though :shrug: . I see pictures here of GORGEOUS long silver hair and I KNOW that is what I want someday, so I know I have to stop hennaing eventually but I'm sure not looking forward to 3 toned hair LOL (henna and salt & pepper) :rolleyes: I wish there was a way I could just overnight go from long henna hair to long silver hair :p

JamieLeigh
August 5th, 2009, 09:59 AM
I've only got a few silvers so far, but I'm all for going grey naturally. I think it looks fantastic on longer hair. I can only hope that when I'm 60-ish, I'll have a knee-length or beyond silver mane. :D

az_sweetie01
August 6th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Wow, it must be that she's happier with the silver but, it looks like she "sparkles" more in the pics post-unwanted makeover where she's re-growing out her silvers.

TammySue
August 6th, 2009, 09:32 AM
This is fabulous, Mellie! I sent her a letter with a few pictures of my silver hair! :)

wahmof9
August 6th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I'll get on it right now.....

mellie
August 6th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Yay!! Thanks everyone!! :cheer: This is exciting!!

Darkhorse1
August 6th, 2009, 11:13 AM
that woman could go any color and still be beautiful. You can see her beauty shine from the inside out.

And I knew they asked them all to dress frumpy/plain so the makeovers would be more powerful.

Flaxen
August 6th, 2009, 03:00 PM
TLHC has a policy against all kinds of recruiting: fundraising, market research, vote-for-my-family-member/pet requests, and email campaigns. :flower: