PDA

View Full Version : A non-phone camera hair picture!

Lizbot
April 13th, 2008, 10:10 PM
When seeing this, I was so pleased I didn't even mind how bloated I felt. A real picture! Proper resolution and everything!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=748&pictureid=8823

My friends and I were doing a photo shoot for some of my knit and crocheted wares, and a light bulb finally went off towards the end. "Could you take a picture of my hair for LHC?!?" Just please, please, please pardon the wind.

:cheese:

Gumball
April 13th, 2008, 10:19 PM
Wow. You have wonderful hair! I absolutely love the color and the delicate waves. Phone resolution or regular camera resolution it's still a wonderful sight to behold. :) I'm enjoying how it dances it the breeze, too.

Lizbot
April 13th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Wow. You have wonderful hair! I absolutely love the color and the delicate waves. Phone resolution or regular camera resolution it's still a wonderful sight to behold. :) I'm enjoying how it dances it the breeze, too.

Aw. Thank you so much! *blush*

The breeze was fun. What wasn't so much fun was checking it periodically for buckmoth caterpillars. I have such a phobia of those icky buggers.

Patrycja
April 13th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Being in the south,I know exactly what you mean..:)

you have wonderful color and length.At least your friends don't look at you as if you had six heads and actually took the picture :laugh: My DH is getting better although he still rolls his eyes.

AJoifulNoise
April 13th, 2008, 10:44 PM
You have beautiful hair! It looks very well cared for and loved. :)

Lizbot
April 13th, 2008, 11:04 PM
ilovemycop, you know what I mean about to caterpillars? My fears stem from experiences as a child. I love oak trees, but man... those caterpillars hurt so much!

Thank you so much for the compliments. :D Color-wise, I'm pretty sure there's still a bit of Lush's Caca Rouge in the ends. The photographer did look at me oddly, but he did it anyway. That's a friend!

AJoifulNoise, thank you very much. I try to take the best care of it I can. I feed and water it, and it even sleeps on a cot next to my bed! ;)

jojo
April 13th, 2008, 11:57 PM
you hair is a credit to you, just goes to show if you go that extra mile with your hair, your reap the rewards!

eadwine
April 14th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Oh wow! Can I have that? *giggle* Looks great!!

spidermom
April 14th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Such a lovely hair in motion picture; thanks for sharing!

mommy101405
April 14th, 2008, 11:29 AM
very pretty *wipes drool off chin* :D

AJoifulNoise
April 15th, 2008, 01:10 PM
AJoifulNoise, thank you very much. I try to take the best care of it I can. I feed and water it, and it even sleeps on a cot next to my bed! ;)

:lol: It's hard, I know! I have to keep mine leashed or it attacks people!

Lizbot
April 15th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Bwahah. I'm glad I am not the only one who has to keep my hair on a leash!

Thanks so much for the sweet comments, y'all. I hadn't been on to check because I thought, "Oh, LHC is still down... I guess I'll twiddle my thumbs elsewhere." I come back, and BAM! Instant blushing going on here. For reals.

yogachic
April 15th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Very Nice! I like the movement in the photo.

tuuli
April 15th, 2008, 07:47 PM
You've got beautiful hair, Lizbot! :)
It looks very happy and I love the color. Thanks for sharing! :flower:

brok3nwings
April 15th, 2008, 07:56 PM
your hair looks great! Glad you shared it it is really worth it ;)

Lizbot
April 15th, 2008, 08:13 PM
yogachic Thank you very much! I like the movement too. It's possibly my favorite part of the photograph.

tuuli Thank you for commenting! Y'all certainly know how to make a gal feel special. Heheh.

brok3nwings Aw. Thank you, sweetie. I was really excited to finally have a photograph of the length because I knew y'all could appreciate it too.

Poolsoflaughter
April 15th, 2008, 08:47 PM
That's a lovely shot..besides, the wind makes it even more beautiful!:flower:

Lizbot
April 15th, 2008, 08:53 PM
That's a lovely shot..besides, the wind makes it even more beautiful!:flower:

Aw. Heheh. Thank you!

I'll need to search for windy hair photos around these parts. They're so fun!