PDA

View Full Version : All hair nightmares rolled into one.

Speckla
August 3rd, 2009, 09:40 AM
I had a dream that I went for a trim and the 'dresser cut off all my hair, bleached it white/blonde, and made me use a flatiron to make it even straighter.

Know that bad thing? It was a really cute and fun looking cut. I liked the cut but cried because I was afraid that I'd be kicked off this board. :rolleyes:

florenonite
August 3rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
I've had a dream like that before. I cut my hair to my shoulders, layered it and cut bangs, and dyed it reddish-brown (dyed, not hennaed). I, too, loved the hair but was afraid of admitting it to anyone here :p

Speckla
August 3rd, 2009, 09:49 AM
I'll openly admit that I like my hair short and I look good..actually, great with short hair. But I like my long hair so much more and can do more with it. I've been practicing the faux bob and it looks real and very cute. I like having the option of going from long to 'short' and back to long without the aid of scissors.

redneckprincess
August 3rd, 2009, 09:57 AM
thank goodness I have not had any hair nightmares yet...but now i probally will...THANKS, lol

Speckla
August 3rd, 2009, 10:00 AM
thank goodness I have not had any hair nightmares yet...but now i probally will...THANKS, lol

You'll dream about waking up with my curl type and have to deal with the nightmare of detangling.:cheese:

GlassEyes
August 3rd, 2009, 10:15 AM
You have trouble detangling? We have almost the same hairtype, and I've had no problem. :D

The only LHC dreams I can remember weren't hair nightmares. In one, I dreamt that NightBlooming was an actual shop, but it was run not only by Nightshade, but her and...Avrilon, I want to say? And there was a hairstick for about 60,000 dollars that doubled as a magic wand, and that was the sale price since the shop was closing forever. o-o;; It was a rather odd dream.

The other one was about an LHC meet, but it was really more of a war-gathering. We were all going to fight some monstrous creatures and we were preparing for war with magical charms and other sort of 'pagan' artifacts. I remember that one because Pegs was in it, and she was some sort of Druid. :hmm: In a sort of belly dancing outfit. Nightshade, Belderan, and Euphony (I think) were there too. They sort of looked like Eriynes, only not really. It was quite interesting. Wish I could remember more of it.

Beldaran
August 4th, 2009, 07:22 AM
You have trouble detangling? We have almost the same hairtype, and I've had no problem. :D

The only LHC dreams I can remember weren't hair nightmares. In one, I dreamt that NightBlooming was an actual shop, but it was run not only by Nightshade, but her and...Avrilon, I want to say? And there was a hairstick for about 60,000 dollars that doubled as a magic wand, and that was the sale price since the shop was closing forever. o-o;; It was a rather odd dream.

The other one was about an LHC meet, but it was really more of a war-gathering. We were all going to fight some monstrous creatures and we were preparing for war with magical charms and other sort of 'pagan' artifacts. I remember that one because Pegs was in it, and she was some sort of Druid. :hmm: In a sort of belly dancing outfit. Nightshade, Belderan, and Euphony (I think) were there too. They sort of looked like Eriynes, only not really. It was quite interesting. Wish I could remember more of it. LOL I'm honored to be included in your nocturnal adventures! Honestly, I would so go to war with you and that group.

I've had odd LCH dreams too, I can't remember who all was in them though.

Ok yes, I'm shameless and I search for my own name, so that's why I found this thread, I admit it :rollin:

florenonite
August 4th, 2009, 07:36 AM
LOL I'm honored to be included in your nocturnal adventures! Honestly, I would so go to war with you and that group.

Ok yes, I'm shameless and I search for my own name, so that's why I found this thread, I admit it :rollin:

You could argue that you were checking to see if anyone had mentioned you as someone who could assist someone, and were just trying to be helpful :p

Euphony
August 4th, 2009, 09:14 AM

The other one was about an LHC meet, but it was really more of a war-gathering. We were all going to fight some monstrous creatures and we were preparing for war with magical charms and other sort of 'pagan' artifacts. I remember that one because Pegs was in it, and she was some sort of Druid. :hmm: In a sort of belly dancing outfit. Nightshade, Belderan, and Euphony (I think) were there too. They sort of looked like Eriynes, only not really. It was quite interesting. Wish I could remember more of it.
I too am very honored to be included in your adventures. I'd fight tooth and nail next to all of you! We'd win, I'm sure of it :wink:

LOL I'm honored to be included in your nocturnal adventures! Honestly, I would so go to war with you and that group.

Okay that's how I found this thread too :rollin:. If you search for your own name it won't give you results of threads you've posted in, but it does give you results of when someone quotes you or in this case someone directly mentions your name. There's been so many times that I've missed posts for days/weeks when someone directly quoted me/asked me a question - then I learned how to 'egosearch' on this forum :D

Nyghtingale
August 4th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I've had those dreams too. I have woke up so sad.

ElizaSea
August 5th, 2009, 12:02 AM
I've never had any hair nightmares (knock on wood), but anytime I dream about myself, my hair is always classic length. :D

Flynn
August 5th, 2009, 05:37 AM
My hair can be any length in dreams... no nightmares, but I'm actually not that attached to my hair. I loved it really short, I also like it long, but it's mostly long because it's cheaper that way...

redneckprincess
August 5th, 2009, 08:02 AM
You'll dream about waking up with my curl type and have to deal with the nightmare of detangling.:cheese: well I had my first hair dream...wrote about it in my blog if your interested....no one ever told me they would feel so real...

dernhelm
August 5th, 2009, 03:06 PM
You'll dream about waking up with my curl type and have to deal with the nightmare of detangling.:cheese:
:silly: Too funny!

No hair dreams here yet....

Dotlover
August 5th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I once had a bad nightmare about my hair. I was at a salon. My hair was being deep conditioned and a person next to me said that I have ugly eyes. I just ignored them and allowed the conditioning to commence. It felt so good. the bad comment however was a little weird and I haven't forgotten it.

Speckla
August 5th, 2009, 07:03 PM
well I had my first hair dream...wrote about it in my blog if your interested....no one ever told me they would feel so real...

I am getting ready to look. Hey underlining?? Ah, that's better. :D

dernhelm
August 11th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Well, I had my first hair nightmare that I can remember.

I oiled my ends all nicely with some coconut oil mooshed together with shea butter. Waited a bit, not sure what I was doing. When I reached back to feel my ends, they disintegrated off. I was holding about an inch or two of my ends in my hands! :rolleyes:

melikai
August 11th, 2009, 12:03 PM
I find if I spend "too" much time (>.>) on LHC, then I'll start having hair dreams...perhaps that's an overly obvious thing to say.

Around the same time as the OP, I had a dream that I cut off all of my damaged, dyed ends, and was at around APL. I remember thinking how I had to make sure to do a post about it on the Mane forum.

I've had hair nightmares too, but had more when I had first joined. Maybe it's something about exorcising one's hair demons :P