PDA

View Full Version : Long time I haven't posted

Juliette
August 3rd, 2009, 02:07 AM
Hi All Long hair Community people. Its been a long time since I posted although I have dropped in from time to time. Just wanted to show my progress, slow as it has been. I had a 3 inch chop last December for the old work Xmas party but thats just about it since April 2006 when I started with just 3 inches of hair. I took the photo after doing my first henna/ indigo treatment which took me a real long time to decide to dive in and finally give it a go. I hope that now my hair has decided to stablise itself and stop falling out so much it might get a little thicker. Wish me luck. Will be hanging around alot more now for new tips and ideas now that my mane seems to be getting to a respectable sort of length. Lets hope it doesnt now decide that is reached its terminal length.

Love Juliet.

News Flash.. Have to give me some time to figure out how to upload some pic ...

Aranhil
August 3rd, 2009, 03:11 AM
hey juliette, i love your name! and welcome back, enjoy yourself. i hope your hair does thicken up!

redneckprincess
August 3rd, 2009, 09:31 AM
welcome back...bring on the pictures.... I usually just load to photobucket and put the code on here..

Teacherbear
August 3rd, 2009, 06:49 PM
Hey, Juliette! It is good to see you back.

Nyghtingale
August 4th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Welcome back Dear.

TammySue
August 4th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Welcome back! :waving: I'll be right there alongside you hoping that my hair thickens up!

JamieLeigh
August 5th, 2009, 10:19 AM
Welcome back - and nice to meet you! :flower:

Radulfr
August 5th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Welcome Back, Juliette!