PDA

View Full Version : hair really does grow!!! heres proof...pics and links to more

redneckprincess
August 1st, 2009, 06:59 PM
I just wanted to share my new signature picture with you all. Its not great progress but its progress.
slowly but surley it is comming along, and looking better and better every day.

I have been a member of LHC for 8-9 months though I still only really lurked {sometimes} until I became an active member 4 months ago in May, making 15 months from a pixie with one cut to even up some layering and cause I wasnt being active in here probally, lol anyways whats done is done and I am now offically back to where I was before I did that!!!

krn2891
August 1st, 2009, 07:20 PM
Pictures are so nice to prove to ourselves that it really is growing. Keep it up.

smilinjenn71
August 1st, 2009, 07:22 PM
:cheese:Yay!!! I see your growth too! Keep it growing!!!!

RavennaNight
August 1st, 2009, 07:25 PM
Yay growing! Isn't progress great?:D

redneckprincess
August 1st, 2009, 07:29 PM
taking pictures is what really keeps me going. even if I cant see it {hair growth} the camera sure can

toodramatik
August 1st, 2009, 07:31 PM
Looks great! What do you think you'll do with the blonde bits?

redneckprincess
August 1st, 2009, 07:35 PM
Looks great! What do you think you'll do with the blonde bits?

leave them alone for now I need the length, eventually they will have to go but Im not ready plus I love how it looks expically in updos and braids and such

toodramatik
August 1st, 2009, 07:59 PM
leave them alone for now I need the length, eventually they will have to go but Im not ready plus I love how it looks expically in updos and braids and such

Aw okay, I wasnt saying you should cut it off. But maybe henna/indigo when the time comes? It would be way too much for me to cut off

redneckprincess
August 1st, 2009, 08:12 PM
Aw okay, I wasnt saying you should cut it off. But maybe henna/indigo when the time comes? It would be way too much for me to cut off
thats ok I know you wernt saying that, I want to grow my natural color and see what it really is

Honestwitness
August 1st, 2009, 08:18 PM
Yay, Angie! I appreciate your enthusuastic posts in all the threads. I'm so hhappy for you.

Speckla
August 1st, 2009, 08:54 PM
Wow. Jaw drop! What you been eating? ;)

dernhelm
August 1st, 2009, 09:27 PM
Wow. That was you growth for two months? Great job!

LisaB234
August 1st, 2009, 09:30 PM
You've grown a solid two stripes! Your hair looks great - such growth. . . And your natural color is looking healthy and pretty.

HeatherLarsen
August 1st, 2009, 09:48 PM
YAAAAY! You are doing great! Growing is fun!

Lady Mary
August 1st, 2009, 11:24 PM
Congratulations on your hair growth!

LittleOrca
August 1st, 2009, 11:27 PM
Great progress! :D Congrats! :cheer:

pradabacon
August 1st, 2009, 11:52 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll23/hootietoot/nuts.gif Great job! I love the striped shirt so you can see how much progress you've made!

Rentlle
August 2nd, 2009, 06:18 AM
woooow!!!
it realy did grow!!!!

redneckprincess
August 2nd, 2009, 07:57 AM
Wow. Jaw drop! What you been eating? ;) LOTS and LOTS of BIOTIN, lol

You've grown a solid two stripes! Your hair looks great - such growth. . . And your natural color is looking healthy and pretty.
thank you, as my natural color gets longer I am starting to really like it a little more everyday, not completly yet but maybe someday, thank you!!♥

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll23/hootietoot/nuts.gif Great job! I love the striped shirt so you can see how much progress you've made!
I have seen others use the striped shirt and some not I think it really shows growth best, thank you

Thanks to everyone else, for commenting:cheese::cheese:Im so stoked seeing this picture, Im thinking almost APL by my birthday {october} but for sure by the end of the year....

why, oh why didnt I find LHC years ago????

swanns
August 2nd, 2009, 09:29 AM
Congrats redneckprincess, that looks like a lot of progress for only two months! :cheese:

Hampshirelass
August 2nd, 2009, 10:33 AM
That's a fantastic amount of growth :)

What a good idea to wear a stripe top when taking hair photos - it really shows your growth.

*mentally puts stripe top on my list for next time I go clothes shopping*

rach
August 2nd, 2009, 01:39 PM
keeping pics are defiantly good to help your self esteem and keep track of your progress.
growing, growing, growing :D keep it up
looking good.

Amara
August 2nd, 2009, 03:18 PM
Nice growing! Your hair looks healthier too.

kmouse43
August 2nd, 2009, 04:38 PM
Yay! I know its so exciting when you see the growth difference and you are at that exciting point where its working its way past your shoulders!

redneckprincess
August 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Yay! I know its so exciting when you see the growth difference and you are at that exciting point where its working its way past your shoulders!
not only that its close to where its never been so long before though I really have till about APl before I reach that milestone. and that is only a few months away

coppercurls
August 2nd, 2009, 09:21 PM
Wow, that is wonderful!