PDA

View Full Version : Could someone type me?

mary1965
August 1st, 2009, 03:50 PM
Hello, everyone. I was wondering if you could type me, since I'm totally confused. The only thing I can figure out is that my hair is 5 inches around at its widest point. When I have to figure out how curly my curls are, etc, I'm at a loss. The descriptions really don't seem to fit me.

I washed my hair, let it dry, and took photos of it. Normally, it is a bit fizzy right after I wash it. This goes away after a night of sleeping, or a day. I have two of "after a day or so" photos, too. (I'm in my dress.)

My hair is dark, dark brown but, for whatever reason, has been turning almost reddish on the top layer. I think this is due to the sun dying it, although I barely go outside in the sun. It is currently BSL, and I'd like to go for a little above my hips. Once I get there, I plan to cut it off.

I also have a huge fever blister today. I'm really self conscious about it, but am not worried about you folks. You all seem nice enough.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give. I'm really curious what my hair is.

Calista
August 1st, 2009, 04:13 PM
mary1965, the second picture looks similar to what my hair looked like at that length. So I would say probably a 2a. :flowers:

LisaJaney
August 1st, 2009, 04:31 PM
I agree with Calista. 1c or 2a is MY vote. And your hair is lovely and looks thick.

Elphie
August 1st, 2009, 04:35 PM
Mmmhmm, I'd say 2a as well. Reminds me of my own hair when I don't make it straighter.

Addy
August 1st, 2009, 04:45 PM
Your hair is so pretty! :)

May I ask why you want to cut after hitting hip length or are you going to donate it? How short would you go? I'm just curious. I think it would look stunning that long!

mary1965
August 1st, 2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks everyone! You've been real helpful. Now I can fill out my profile. And the compliments were kid! :-)

I plan to cut it off to make a wig for myself, not donate it, since I'm convinced "Locks of Love" is borderline for profit. I plan to cut it to a little above my waist. Some of the sports I'm in would be difficult with hair to my hips, besides.

HairColoredHair
August 1st, 2009, 05:14 PM
You (and your hair) are lovely!

I always wanted hair like that! (sigh... *pokes stick straight hair* Oh well.)

As for the LOL... you'll find many people here agree with you, based on the math.

ImperfectBrat
August 1st, 2009, 05:18 PM
I'd go with 1c/2a. You have hair like mine.

Off topic, you remind me of Emily Deschanel. Very pretty !