PDA

View Full Version : Finally!! My hair is spilling down my back!

Kaileida
August 1st, 2009, 02:20 PM
My new avatar was taken yesterday; I braided my hair after getting out of the shower and FINALLY my hair falls below my collar and is starting to grow down my back! It's hard for me to get excited about my hair growth as all my stylists insist on layering my hair more than it already is, but yay! It's almost as long as it was the beginning of last year! Well, looking at the picture (http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1943/19/113/643647274/n643647274_1891994_1767.jpg), not quite. But we're getting there.

Sigh, I miss that hair. Hopefully it looks just as good all black, because I don't know that I could bear to chop it all off and start over. :(

(The other girl is my friend Sasha, who had really pretty long blond hair, but she chopped it off and bleached it. Bah!)

cocolover
August 1st, 2009, 02:34 PM
The feeling of my hair on my back keeps me encouraged and inspired to keep growing. It is a lovely feeling and makes me feel like a semi-long hair! Congrats on your growth!

Gumball
August 1st, 2009, 02:37 PM
Congrats on reaching a personal milestone! That should give you a nice boost on your hair growing journey. :D It's looking good.

LittleOrca
August 1st, 2009, 02:37 PM
Congrats on this milestone! It's so great when we reach little ones and it reminds us our hair really is growing. ^_^

Kaileida
August 1st, 2009, 02:44 PM
Congrats on reaching a personal milestone! That should give you a nice boost on your hair growing journey. :D It's looking good.

Yeah? :3 I don't really think so, but I just miss my natural brown hair so much! Bleaching it was stupid. The braid waves I got from that look so-so, but it made my hair feel really supersoft, so I'm at least happy about that!

Thanks for the support everyone, it's much easier to do this with people who understand ^_^

pinkpanther2070
August 1st, 2009, 02:47 PM
Big congrats!

Addy
August 1st, 2009, 05:03 PM
Awe, don't be so hard on yourself. We are all full of hair regrets, myself included!

It will grow longer than ever if you stay away from the scissors and keep the bleach out of your hair! {{{BIG HUGS}}} It'll be okay! :)

redneckprincess
August 1st, 2009, 05:21 PM
I know just how you feel...its to a place where its ready to get long now ♥

Chrissy
August 1st, 2009, 05:27 PM
You're doing great!! Try not to regret too much (said from someone who does it a lot....note to self!!) Just keep growing and enjoying each phase.

dernhelm
August 1st, 2009, 05:35 PM
congratulations!:cheese:

jera
August 1st, 2009, 06:52 PM
Growth is always a cause for celebration here. Congrats. :D

:cheese:

Kaileida
August 1st, 2009, 06:58 PM
Thanks everyone! I am so excited. :3 I have big plans for my hair!

AnneAdeline
August 1st, 2009, 08:18 PM
Congrats on the milestone!
Cool colors, too. I bleached my hair to do that for a while. Your hair will grow, trust me!

Lady Mary
August 1st, 2009, 11:30 PM
Congratulations and good luck on your continued progress!

lhangel9
August 7th, 2009, 09:48 PM
........its to a place where its ready to get long now ♥

Really? Now don't say it if you don't mean:D I hope my hair is at that place. I was recently stunned when I felt something on my back after getting out of the shower only to find out that it was actually my hair. It had grown much longer than I'd anticipated:cheese:

JamieLeigh
August 10th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Cute pic! Your hair is really pretty. :flower: It's fun to just realize all of a sudden one day, "Hey my hair is GROWING!!" :D

Aditi
August 10th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Congratulations on reaching a milestone :) Here's a :toast: to your growth.

Fethenwen
August 10th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Way to go girl! :cheer: I know the feeling going past that, it feels good :)

sana junaid
August 10th, 2009, 09:28 AM
congrtas girl :)

missmagoo
August 10th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Yay for growth! I know it's so frustrating to look at old pics where your hair was longer- at least now you know you're growing it healthy

heynormy
August 11th, 2009, 12:00 AM
It's the best feeling in the world isn't it!