PDA

View Full Version : The Hair is Taking Over: Rainwater Rinse Straight From the Source!

Alia
July 30th, 2009, 07:04 PM
So, this evening rain clouds threatened, but I thought I'd sneak in some gardening before it hit...planted a glorious new daylily, 'From Here to Eternity', :cheese: replanted a bunch of Geranium s. 'Striatum' that got forked up in the process here and there in the garden, when it started to rain. I plopped in the turquoise Adirondack chair to survey my work, then it began to really pour. Instead of doing what any sane person would do--go inside, where it is dry--I thought, hey, this is good for my hair! :hmm:

When I went inside about fifteen minutes later, dripping and shivering, DH looked at me like I was a total nut...because I am a total nut. :doh:

klcqtee
July 30th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I'd be in the rain if I were you! I live in the desert and on a good year we get 11 inches of rain. I love the rain, but rarely get to see it.

Cheers to total nuts! :toast:

SimplyLonghair
July 30th, 2009, 08:02 PM
My hair loves when I do that! :D Doesn't it make you feel free? I love it!

AmyJorgensen
July 30th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Haha, now if you had ran in to get your shampoo or whatever and then ran back out and washed outside in the rain you might qualify as a total nut...in a more or less good way I guess.

spidermom
July 30th, 2009, 08:36 PM
It was worth it, yes?

Jessikinz
July 31st, 2009, 12:36 PM
I bet that felt good!! My hair loves the rain as well.

nowxisxforever
July 31st, 2009, 12:48 PM
Haha, now if you had ran in to get your shampoo or whatever and then ran back out and washed outside in the rain you might qualify as a total nut...in a more or less good way I guess.

Hahaha-- my aunt washed her hair in the rainspout once! It was when my grandparents lived in Cayman and she was visiting, and they caught the water to save in their cistern since there wasn't any 'city water' outside of Georgetown.