PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I have lots of support!

shortgoinglong
July 28th, 2009, 04:38 PM
:)I've been lurking here awhile and trying to follow some of the wondeful advice. My hair is just now at the stage where it no longer looks like a pixie and is visibly growing out. My mom stopped me in the middle of our shopping today and said "Are you growing out your hair? It looks like it's in such good condition!" I told her thank you and that I am growing it out. She was very excited and said it will look fabulous. She has waist length hair and takes very good care of it. My hubby and mother in law are also really happy about it. It will be nice to be around a lot of support.

spidermom
July 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Yes it will. Enjoy the journey.

LittleOrca
July 28th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Support is a great thing to have. :)

lora410
July 28th, 2009, 04:50 PM
My fiancee and Mother are very supportive as well. It's great when you have people who care about things as much as you do.

heidihug
July 28th, 2009, 05:01 PM
How wonderful, I am happy for you. It will be fun for you to have such helpful support while your hair grows.

redneckprincess
July 28th, 2009, 05:18 PM
thats good support to have maybe you can tell them about this site, maybe they would like it too!! ♥

Catladyintown
July 28th, 2009, 05:21 PM
It is really nice that you have support. When you have bad hair days, like we all have. You can go too your Hubby and Mother to get you threw the day.:-)

Vrushali
July 28th, 2009, 05:35 PM
I'm so happy for you. Happy Growing!!:)

Poetic
July 28th, 2009, 05:54 PM
I hope your journey is an enjoyable one.:)

thankyousir74
July 28th, 2009, 05:59 PM
It gives me butterflies when members speak of it as a journey. It truely is and it brings me back to almost two years ago. I hope you stick to it, and know that you will have our support :flower:

going gray
July 28th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Having support from your family is the best feeling.

Happy growing!

kmouse43
July 28th, 2009, 07:31 PM
I love all of the things I have learned here! It all gave me the confidence to grow my hair long after 40! Along the way I have learned alot about healthy hair and about patience!

JamieLeigh
July 29th, 2009, 07:47 AM
It's great that you have so much support in real life (You will always have support on LHC!). Too many times, I read posts from people whose parents or other influential people in their lives don't like the long hair, and make very unkind comments. You're very lucky!! :flower:

LaurelSpring
July 29th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Its so great to have everyone around you supporting your decision and efforts. Not everyone does! It sounds like your Mom will have lots of good advice and experience also. Its good to have you here.

SpinDance
July 30th, 2009, 06:50 PM
You are very lucky to have such great support. My family doesn't have any interest in what I do with my hair.