PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have success using...

Sarah4983
July 28th, 2009, 01:30 PM
Cones and coconut oil?

Because I'm about to experiment :smirk:

Despite switching back to cone products my ends still feel dry... so... it's worth a try.

Darkhorse1
July 28th, 2009, 01:38 PM
Nope. For me, it was cones and olive oil. My hair hated cocount oil.Weird huh? Just proves that everyone is different--right down to the strands of our hair :D

SimplyViki
July 28th, 2009, 01:42 PM
I do! Works fine for me. I try and use coconut oil first, though, theorizing that since the coconut oil penetrates the hair, the 'cones should be on top to seal everything in.

halo_tightens
July 28th, 2009, 02:06 PM
For me, it was cones and olive oil.

Me too. :)
My hair has always loved cones, and I recently started using EVOO as well. My hair seems to love the combo so far!!

RancheroTheBee
July 28th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Coconut and cones work fine for me, but I've been phasing out cones because my hair has started to hate them again. But while I used the combo, everything was peachy.

TokyoPink
July 28th, 2009, 03:23 PM
I use cones and olive oil too but thats more because I haven't found any decent coconut oil. Once I find some coconut oil I'll definitely be trying it out, but my hair loves the olive oil so far.

teela1978
July 28th, 2009, 03:27 PM
I do fine with coconut oil and cones. Cones are really just synthetic oils, no reason why you can't use 2 different oils at the same time. Of course, one cone might work better than another, this could end up being a large experiment :)

neon-dream
July 28th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Yep! Works for me :D!
Sometimes I use cones, sometimes I don't, and coconut oil always seems to work :)

spidermom
July 28th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I do! Works fine for me. I try and use coconut oil first, though, theorizing that since the coconut oil penetrates the hair, the 'cones should be on top to seal everything in.

My reasoning exactly.