PDA

View Full Version : yaaaaay - my hair has grown!!

Gigi1962
July 27th, 2009, 08:01 AM
I am so excited!! :D I got my hair trimmed on 13th July, and got my son to measure it.

I have recently joined LHC, and was a lurker for a little while before then, so I have been reading some of the fantastic advice on here, and have learned loads.

On 13th July, my hair was 19inches. My son measured it again today (out of curiousity, because I said that my hair way "feeling" longer) and it is 20 inches!! :eyebrows:

I'm sure that this is just a growth spurt, due to the improved way I have been looking after my hair, but I am still really thrilled. I know that people here will understand the feeling, so just had to tell you.

Many thanks to all on here for all the invaluable information and advice that I have found on here.

pixiedoo
July 27th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Yay........congratulations on your growth spurt :cheese:

I am new to LHC as well and since I have been lurking around here and getting some great advice my hair seems to be on a growth spurt too!! My hair looks healthier and happier than it has done in years :)

It is exciting to see such change and progress in such a short space of time :)

jivete
July 27th, 2009, 08:14 AM
That's great. I love it when you can actually feel when it's longer.

redneckprincess
July 27th, 2009, 09:27 AM
I would take that growth spert any day!! wow 1 inch in 2 weeks...im so jealous...

pradabacon
July 27th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Wow! Congratulations. Don't you just love those nice round numbers? :laugh:

jennylouwhoo
July 27th, 2009, 12:14 PM
congratulations

freckles
July 27th, 2009, 12:22 PM
oh, congratulations, what amazing growth! :D

JamieLeigh
July 29th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Congrats on the growth! Glad you are enjoying the site - it's my favorite spot on the net. :flower:

FaeryTails
July 29th, 2009, 11:55 AM
Congratulations!

AmyJorgensen
July 29th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I don't want to be a party pooper, but I would avoid measuring twice a month. Some people who measure very frequently find that the new measurement they get is shorter than last time, and then longer next time in a somewhat random way. I think it has to do with the humidity and how tight/loose the wave pattern is that day. It has happened to me before to get odd measurements. I just don't want that to happen to you and make you sad for no good reason. On the good side, you hair IS getting longer every day.