PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Hair Colour?

Pages : [1] 2

Druid of Alba
April 13th, 2008, 08:43 AM
If you could have any hair colour, what would you choose?

fleurdelis
April 13th, 2008, 08:51 AM
I would absolutely choose red, I think it extremely pretty and rare. Ok, I think that blond and brown are pretty also...but I would choose red.

HollowHannah
April 13th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Red hair definatly. That kind of celtic red (if anyone gets that lol). it's so rare and beautiful

nastasska
April 13th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I voted for Medium Brown which is my natural hair colour I have found out the hard way it is the one I love best

Valorie
April 13th, 2008, 09:39 AM
I'd love to have been born a natural red-haired person! When younger, I did have natural auburn and gold in my hair and it was a lot lighter in color, but now that I'm older it is a very ashy medium brown. Very ashy...:violin::)

CurlyOne
April 13th, 2008, 11:10 AM
Dark red, my absolute favorite!

spidermom
April 13th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I voted black because when I wished for a different color of hair, I always wanted straight, black, shiny hair like I thought Indians had. Now I love my own color and wouldn't change it.

AJoifulNoise
April 13th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Dark red. That was the color I was going for when I dyed my hair 2.5 years ago. I wish it was natural.

Poolsoflaughter
April 13th, 2008, 01:03 PM
I would have to choose red...I'd dyed my hair deep red as a teenager, and it looked great on me. But, I'm going to keep my light brown from now on. :p

Patrycja
April 13th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I love dark red hair on me,it just gets brassy so quick.

amaiaisabella
April 13th, 2008, 02:02 PM
I love the color I have at the moment and I will try anything to prevent it from fading!

jojo
April 13th, 2008, 02:52 PM
strawberry blond what it was when i was a child, but im kinda liking the variety of colours my natural hair has

lookingglass
April 13th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Dark red. I love henna!

cutenappygrl
April 13th, 2008, 07:59 PM
dark Red - it goes well w/my skin tone.

wintersun99
April 13th, 2008, 08:47 PM
I'm beginning to believe my favorite color (for me) is my natural color light/medium ash brown. I haven't had it in so long, but I've seen the root growth and I believe it is the best for my skin tone. If I could have any color though (in super hero land) it would be waist length and white :)

Alaskanheart
April 13th, 2008, 08:56 PM
I would like a dark chocolate brown, or very light shiny(not yellow) blonde, or a dark strawberry blonde.

Ive had all, but they are more beautiful when its natural.

DecafJane
April 14th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I love red. :)

Michiru
April 14th, 2008, 01:12 AM
Golden blonde. If only there were a way to get it naturally. Until then I'll stick to my henna.

Gylfi
April 14th, 2008, 01:18 AM
I would've liked a bright red, as well as having the other associated genes :)

aney
April 14th, 2008, 04:46 AM
I love dark red hair!

saracuda
April 14th, 2008, 09:12 AM
I voted white blonde. I'm blonde now, but I'd go blonder!

nienna42
April 15th, 2008, 12:31 PM
See the color in my sig pic? That's what I've wanted for years, and now I have it! :rolling:

I think I'd also be really happy with a dark, warm brown.

RenNiamh
April 15th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Fairy tale princess golden (you know, yellow with a hint of red) blonde. To my knees and slightly wavy.

Too bad I gave up bleaching. :\

foerland
April 15th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I am pleased with the color I got. Wouldn't change it :-)

Remke
April 15th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Dark red, the color that I have, I love it :D

amberdakota
April 15th, 2008, 05:15 PM
Auburn...I've had it color treated auburn (from dark brown), and it looks really good on me.

Celebrian
April 15th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Amazing how 'dark red' is in the lead pollwise. I would have thought 'light red' would have been - I don't know why really... :shrug:

I don't really have a preference - just any color that suits the wearer, and where the shine and color catch the light...

zelah
April 16th, 2008, 01:04 AM
My hair is medium brown but when I dye it dark dark brown it makes my features even more striking. I'm pale so it looks good. I've had my hair dyed black before (amongst other colors) and it made me look like death. It really helps for me to have that little bit of color in there!

longhairedfairy
April 16th, 2008, 03:33 AM

What associated genes:confused: I really don't know (maybe I'm stoopid:p).

ETA:

There's no option for gray... or plaid? Just kidding.

I said medium brown because I like my hair the color it is.

longhairedfairy
April 16th, 2008, 03:39 AM
See the color in my sig pic? That's what I've wanted for years, and now I have it! :rolling:

I think I'd also be really happy with a dark, warm brown.

Lol, for some reason when you said signature pic I looked at your avatar and wondered how you had that color (or colors):rolleyes:

Top_Cat
April 16th, 2008, 04:01 AM
I just typed a long reply to this thread and then lost it because I wasnt logged in! Aaaargghhh
I voted for white blonde.
As a child white blonde was my natural hair colour, but by the time I was 12 years old I was strawberry-blonde and spent the rest of my life bleaching out the red so I could go back to white blonde.
Needless to say, this trashes long hair.Just over a year ago I switched to henna and red wine. My hair is growing well and has never been in such good condition. But the colour is a bit dark for my complexion (i have pale skin and am quite freckly), so if i could choose id go back to being white blonde again, but that is not going to happen until I am grey!
Its funny to read comments about red hair being rare, because in Scotland its not that unusual, and most of the people who have it hate it.
Henna is a beautiful colour too of course. The metallic-like red sheen it takes on under light is amazing I think.

wishfulthinking
April 16th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I would just be tickled if my hair was all my natural color- medium brown.

pariate
April 16th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I was torn between dark brown and red. I opted for dark brown in the end but I have a real thing for red/ginger hair. My gorgeous man has auburn hair (his mum has a fit if you call it ginger...) and I'm crazy about it!

helynhighwater
April 16th, 2008, 10:48 AM
I can't have it any color I want? :confused: :p

Seriously, I like my natural auburnish light brown and I really think it's the best suited to the rest of me. If I could change the rest of me as needed so that it wouldn't clash with whatever hair color I choose, I'd want something outlandish like a bright "superman tights" blue. If it's all fantasy, why not? :silly::toast:

Iylivarae
April 16th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Dark Brown. I already have kind of darkish brown, but it is coloured. My natural colour is more ashy/greyish, so a nice dark brown would be great.

LifeisAdventure
April 16th, 2008, 11:52 PM
Awww sad... my choice isn't a poll option!

Anyway, I'd choose purple. :silly: For real. And not the burgundy colors you get out of box dyes or henna mixes (although those are pretty too) but straight up, pure, unfiltered purple. *swoons* How I'd love to have purple hair without the abuse and damage of dyes. A girl can dream, can't she? :sleep:

tennies
April 17th, 2008, 08:50 AM
I would love to be a natural red head.

Celebrian
April 17th, 2008, 09:58 AM
You know what? I think it would be great to have green hair, naturally. A beautiful sea green, or maybe forest/emerald green. Seriously!

Also blue...

But I digress...

misspriss
April 17th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I wished I could pick more than one. Anything red! light red, dark red, auburn, *sigh* I picked strawberry blonde though.

Druid of Alba
April 23rd, 2008, 07:31 PM
Hehe, I haven't even told you what I picked yet. I chose dark red. My hair is already a deep auburn colour, bet I would like it to be a bit more "loud". That's why I am going to henna! :)

Shorty89
April 23rd, 2008, 07:59 PM
I used to always want either white blond or black hair. Two opposites, but they're both so pretty. I'd want wavy blonde hair or straight black hair haha. Although I love my colour now.

AnneAdeline
April 23rd, 2008, 09:03 PM
I'd love bright, orangey red hair. Or light blonde, or black...
I'd actually love to be able to change my hair whenever I wanted to. :p

justgreen
April 23rd, 2008, 10:07 PM
I chose blonde.

meichigo
April 23rd, 2008, 10:15 PM
Not that I mind the color I've got, but I would love to try white blonde, or red hair... strawberry, flame, or auburn.
Of those listed, I would probably want to be any other color before regular 'blonde'... Not saying that blonde hair is bad or anything but it's always seemed overrated to me.
But my favourite is still probably pink :) too bad that's not a natural color!

Medvssa
April 26th, 2008, 08:14 AM
I think I look best with a medium/dark red (and I've tried almosty all colors, including not natural tones) or black. I voted red.
But, I like my new white hairs too much, so no more henna for me :)

Millielie
April 26th, 2008, 08:34 AM
I love dark brown hair. Perhaps with a reddish shine in the sun. :love:

truepeacenik
April 26th, 2008, 09:34 AM
I chose what I have.
It's the secret of happiness and contentment.

lavenderblue
April 26th, 2008, 09:41 AM
I would choose red, without a doubt! I voted for dark red but I'd be happy with strawberry, light and medium red too :D

zift
April 26th, 2008, 01:34 PM
I love my natural hair color but I've always wanted to have pitch black hair.:o
It'S so shiny and deep and dark:cool:

socks
April 26th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I'd love to have my hair blonder and redder than it is now. In most lighting, my hair looks brown, but I want it to be about the color it is in my display picture under all lighting.

GlassEyes
April 26th, 2008, 07:11 PM
My favorite is still silver hair (white with shine), but I love dark red hair.

Actually, any red variant. xD Strawberry, auburn, etc.

flapjack
April 26th, 2008, 11:24 PM
I like any shade that's multidimensional. Meaning it has several different shades in it, especially in the light. I love that and I'm grateful to have it on my own head, too.

moon-flower
April 29th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I like my hair color on me cause it's natural, other colors are really nice, but would never look right on me. I could never visualize myself with blonde or red hair.
Green is my favorite color, but would seem strange as a natural hair color.

chloeishere
April 29th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I wish there was a "cheese" option. I chose my natural color-- dark blonde/ light brown. I really think that all hair colors are beautiful (really and truly!), and I couldn't choose a favorite if I tried. I like natural hair color best on most people, to be honest.

On me, I've tried dying, and I don't like it. Darker makes me look washed out, lighter makes me look... I dunno, weird. Peachy? Hideous? Yes, that'll do. Red I think would emphasize my pink tones in my face-- though I've never had pure red, just a dark reddish-brown.
For me, I feel like my natural color looks the best.

Even if it isn't "rare." It's me.

Phalaenopsis
April 30th, 2008, 01:40 AM
I have dark blonde hair and I'm happy with it now :) But I think natural red and blond are also pretty

Saranne772
May 29th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Ahh I love auburn. I know of a girl my age with a deep auburn natural colour (her hair is about 2c too) and it GORGEOUS. About waist length too

hurricane_gia
May 29th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I voted for blond.

I started off as a true blond, the only one in my family, and really enjoyed being 'exotic.' Now, I am more light brown with blond highlights and streaks. I think of it as honey-blond, but the other day I heard someone refer to it as "mousy" and was deeply offended*. Fortunately, after some cassia with honey in it, I am now a shiny, light-reflecting, golden blond!

Of course, as a child, I wanted coppery red hair, like Anne of Green Gables. My mother even let me dye it when I was 13. In college, I experimented with coppery again, and also auburn. But in the end, they all had the same result -- red hair makes my face look flushed all the time. It just didn't work with my complexion.

So, I voted for blond.

*the offender was a teenage co-worker. He's a nice kid, so I pulled him aside and advised him that if he wants happy girlfriends, he should remember never to compare any part of a woman's anatomy to rodents or horses. He can compare them to flowers, fruits, butterflies, sunlight, and exotic hardwoods, but never, ever, rodents.

hurricane_gia
May 29th, 2008, 04:09 PM
I like any shade that's multidimensional. Meaning it has several different shades in it, especially in the light. I love that and I'm grateful to have it on my own head, too.

I like that too.

I have light brown, dark blond, golden blond, and maybe in some lights a little coppery sheen . . . One day a friend-of-a-friend asked me, "Do you have to do anything special to get all those colors inc your hair or does it just do that naturally?" I said, "It just does that naturally." I was about to add, 'because I spend a lot of time in the sun,' but our waitress arrived and asked me a question. Meanwhile, the other friends who were with us, told me later that the lady who asked the question made a very pouty/jealous face while I was talking to the waitress. :p By the time I could get back to the conversation, the subject had changed . . . It was one of those situations where you want to say, "Oh, sweetie, I have a really great conditioner I'd love to share with you . . . " but in the interest of world peace I never made any effort to get back to the topic of hair. :D

Isilya
May 29th, 2008, 04:18 PM
I picked 'blonde' because it's the (natural) colour I have and I never even considered dyeing it.

Jean Genie
May 29th, 2008, 04:19 PM
I voted dark red. I've always had either some shade of red in my hair, or most recently black. I like both colors with my skin tone, and the contrast with my eye color. I've tried going to my natural medium brown numerous times, but I always get bored with it.

bunnii
May 29th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I voted black, i'm a natural blonde but i dye it black, so I guess i have my dream colour hurrah!!

goldilocks
May 29th, 2008, 04:27 PM
A cool light blonde like DD12. LIke mine was whenI was younger. And still would be if I had not messed with it. It would have been a natural ashy light to med blonde and would have been natural. I tell my DD12 not to mess with her color. People try all the time to get what she has naturally. I had it too. IF onlyI would have not listened to the "media" who try ans tell us what to look like. ARGGHHH

emeraldfaery
May 29th, 2008, 05:17 PM
RED! Any shade of it I just love red. When my hair is out in the sun it has a kind of red sheen to it, but I would love if it was more pronounced!

ZaBasDa
May 29th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I would want white blonde hair, then I could dye it all manner of colours with vegie dyes without the horrors of bleach. :D

MusicLady
May 29th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I had to say dark red (Auburn). I used to hate my red hair when I was little, but as they say, with age comes wisdom. Now I love my color, and wish my DD had my hair. (My DS has my color, but he keeps it so short you can't really tell)

Gladtobemom
May 29th, 2008, 06:33 PM
I love that light brown with blonde look.

talula_fairie
May 30th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Bright coppery red.

TyagoN
June 2nd, 2008, 03:51 PM
I happen to have my own favorite...go me. :P

soleluna
June 2nd, 2008, 04:30 PM
dark red ;)

shellblue1
June 7th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Naturally I have one of the most boring haircolor shades ever - dark blonde/light brown. I color it black and fortunately I can pull it off. I've been almost every shade, from platinum blonde to blue black, and I chose black.

Forever_Sophie
June 8th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Dark brown, for me! Not far from my own color...

julya
June 8th, 2008, 04:51 PM
My hair is dark blonde, but I wouldn't mind if it was a shade or two lighter. Or maybe red, Ron Weasley red, but I'm not sure how it would look with my skin tone.

Aronomy
June 8th, 2008, 11:31 PM
I would want the lightest possible blonde. White-blonde would be nice :).

Siava
June 10th, 2008, 08:50 AM
I didn't see silver on there so picked white. Can't wait for that to happen!

ladystar
June 10th, 2008, 08:58 AM
I love Black and Brown.

stargrape
June 10th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Although I've been told that my naturally dark hair suits me, I really love when my hair is bit lighter brown with thin blondle highlights in it; oh I love that look.

Haldir
June 10th, 2008, 05:09 PM
I would just love to have just RED hair. It's such a beautiful colour for hair! Black is my second favourite though, which is what I have :)

peachy.pudding
June 10th, 2008, 05:22 PM
i love natural blonde hair colour, wow its beautiful, but then i guess i would miss the shine i get on my hair colour

zanne
June 15th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Light Red, Strawberry blonde. Oh, how pretty! I hennaed for a while, which gave me a nice Auburn with my medium brown hair, but it relaxed my hair, and i didn't want to sacrifice waves for red.. oh, well.

Nightshade
June 16th, 2008, 09:08 AM
Pure unicorn-pelt white, like a drow elf!

http://www.freewebs.com/underdarkassassins/Male%20Elf.jpg

I keep peering at my roots and hoping for white, but according to my mom I've got about 15 years before I'll start going :(

Katahdin
June 16th, 2008, 10:41 PM
Red. I have it naturally, I'll never EVER dye my hair. Love it :D

SweetPea88
June 16th, 2008, 11:58 PM
I voted for my natural color, black. Although I do wish my own hair was pitch, pitch, blue-black---where it would be completely black in all lights!

IdiotBird
June 17th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I voted red, since that's what I like naturally.

But they ever made dyes that didn't damage the hair at all, I'd want snow white, like the famous Ryokrea: http://photobucket.com/albums/1003/ryokrea/Photography/tn_keeper_of_the_echo.jpg

froglet
June 18th, 2008, 08:28 AM
I voted red, but maybe I should have voted dark red...
I love the color of henna on my hair, well from the back anyway.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f102/Belusia/hen2.jpg

Once I turn around, I feel it clashes with my skin tone.

But if I felt I could pull it off, I'd henna forever and never hendigo again.

Brun
June 19th, 2008, 08:11 AM
I'm proud of the mousy brown, that grown on my head. ;)

Katurday
June 21st, 2008, 11:19 PM
My dark brown with a golden shine.
It matches my skin, its shiny and soft looking...
And I get the most amazing blonde highlights in the summer.

I also like how special it is about not fitting in with most categories.
Like my skin, its neither warm or cool.
I call it neutrally beautiful.

(I miss my natural color.)

groque
June 22nd, 2008, 12:44 AM
voted dark blonde lite brown. I have been adding this in for a lowlight and I love the color.

Duchess of Erat
June 22nd, 2008, 04:08 AM
Dark blonde/light brown, which is my natural colour. The only artificial colour I ever really liked on myself was aubergine (wash-out-in-so-many-shampooings-colour), but I don't think I would have the guts to dye my long hair with anything permanent as it would take forever to grow out again.
Tried the temp colour with reds as well, didn't look bad, but not particularly good either. I've permanently coloured my hair once to get very light highlights (which didn't suit my skincolour, but was part of a bet that had all the boys in the board going white blonde completely, so it was worth it), and that will never happen again, I couldn't comb the bleached bits at all, needed tons of coneconditioner and still had knots all over the highlighted strands. Very glad I had only chinlength hair back then.

crystal_89
June 22nd, 2008, 04:15 AM
I chose black, only because when I thought of other colours, I thought they wouldn't look good on me. And black hair is great on me and with my complexion. Which is my natural colour anyway.

30isthenewblack
June 22nd, 2008, 05:19 AM
I love dark chocolate brown but every time I go to the hairdressers, they dye it black because my hair is so porous ... argh! After two weeks of washing with Head & Shoulders shampoo, I have got it back to a colour I want.

savi
June 22nd, 2008, 05:24 PM
I seriously can't decide. So many pretty colors, there's no way I could decide only one. So I'm not voting. :)

Ndnlady
June 22nd, 2008, 08:55 PM
My natural color is a dark brown color which I really do like. (I'm just getting used to the whites growing in!)

LongForLife
June 22nd, 2008, 11:11 PM
I voted for auburn which is my natural hair color. I actually love the color I have. It is darker and redder than my sig pic shows... the flash from the camera lightened it.

BunnyBee
June 23rd, 2008, 04:43 AM
Definitely red! This girl's hair is the most lovely colour red i've seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxnSf8gL1zE
I can't decide if there's henna involved there, it cant naturally be that vibrant, can it?

holycannoli
June 23rd, 2008, 10:39 AM
Copper red! In a very close second is my natural chestnut-y brown color.

nissamholtz
June 23rd, 2008, 11:11 AM
I would love to try black

burns_erin
June 23rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
I find it kinda funny that thus far red seems to be very popular but it is the least common occuring naturally. I wonder if it is a case of wanting what we do not or cannot have. Or maybe conventional wisdom is incorrect and blondes DO NOT have more fun (no offense blondies).

Starr
June 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
I love dark brown multi-dimesional hair! Basically my virgin hair on henna.

My natural hair is dark brown with slight bits of red and gold, but unfortunately I only have a few inches of it without chemical dye, so I'll have to wait until it grows out.

Buddaphlyy
June 23rd, 2008, 03:03 PM
Dark brown or auburn. I've used rinse on my hair before (no permanent dyes for me) and those are the colors I mostly reach for.

Oskimosa
June 23rd, 2008, 04:33 PM
I'm glad you posted this poll. I realized that I actually prefer my natural haircolor, dark blonde, because from this color I can go whatever direction I happen to want with relative ease. Lighter, easy; darker, easy; henna, turns a nice copper red. And my roots usually blend pretyt well. So, yay!

LadyMoon11
June 23rd, 2008, 06:40 PM
Red. Love love :inlove: red. I love the present color of my hair.

I am an admirer of all hair colors, however. Any hair color can be so striking, and each for very different reasons. It all depends on the person's skin tone and eye color. Sometimes and color is soft and naturally beautiful, sometimes it is very beautifully bold and striking.

rockkcor
July 18th, 2008, 07:38 AM
I don't mind the color - it is volume and texture that counts...

crebbsgirl
July 18th, 2008, 07:50 AM
I would love to be able to pull off Dark Red or White Blond. I think both colours are absolutely striking. Unfortunately, I don't have the skin tone to wear those colours, so I'll have to be satisfied with my medium brown :)

paper
July 18th, 2008, 07:51 AM
My dream color would be light to med brown with carmel highlights.

Paradise Lost
July 18th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Black. Jet black. I have admired black hair since I was a child.
I'm now taking a break from dyes, but as soon as the summer is over, I want my jet black hair back :p

AerisDawn
July 18th, 2008, 03:16 PM
I'm one of the few who chose white. Not white-blond but white-gray. I would love to have long white hair,it's so witchy!

bunnii
July 18th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I'm one of the few who chose white. Not white-blond but white-gray. I would love to have long white hair,it's so witchy!

:lol: when I get older and I got alot of grey i'm stripping the black out of my hair and having long white hair, I met a woman in a witches shop, she has long white grey hair, she instantly became a hair idol :D

Samara Morgan
July 18th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Oh I couldn't decide between dark brown and black, but I went with dark brown lol :) I like all colours really, but for a while I really wished I could have dark hair :cloud9:

Country Cowcurl
July 18th, 2008, 04:43 PM
i voted for "medium brown" although i'm really thinking of how wonderful it would be if hair grew out in a medium golden brown hue with blonde highlights.....haha.

but i've come to love my natural "soft black" color :)

winter_star
July 19th, 2008, 07:01 AM
I would choose a beautiful deep red, my second choice is a dark chocolate brown (similar to my own colour).

RavennaNight
July 19th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I love long black hair. Difficult to maintain the roots, but worth it to me.Wouldnt want it any other way.

meichigo
July 19th, 2008, 06:56 PM
White blonde, black, or any shade of red! I can't pick just one. All I know is that regular blonde or dark blonde is last on my list. Don't want to offend any blondes here but I've always felt blonde is really overrated. I'm brunette and fine with it. I use semi-permanent dye on a fairly regular basis to mix it up a bit, though I haven't dyed for over a year.

AnimaSola3o4
July 19th, 2008, 06:58 PM
I voted Blonde. I obviously am a redhead already lol. But I'd love to be blonde for just like a day or a week or something.... but theres no way to have blonde hair without bleaching, and i absolutely refuse to ruin my hair like that. I used to do highlights, and that hair was literally ruined afterward. I could always add color and go brown or black (like the color rinses that wash out with shampoo), those arent nearly as damaging or anything.

But, all that said... I love my hair color and wouldnt trade it for the world! It's what makes me... me. ;)

Saryn Jumail
July 19th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I love red, curly hair, like my little sister (she's 8) :)
She's the only one of us who got it, and there's 7 of us!
Though neither my mother or my father have it...she got it from dad's brother, he's the only one in the family with the red, though his is straight. My mother blessed/cursed us all with the curls.
I've always wanted red hair...and I could pull it off too, I have green eyes and light skin, but I like my natural, dark brown color now, and I don't want to change it again.

starla_zero
July 20th, 2008, 05:53 AM
At the moment, black, but I had it various shades of read for a long time :) I guess I just got bored, so my favourite now is black.

sexyjacksparrow
July 21st, 2008, 06:56 AM
I like red hair. However, I ticked medium brown because that's what I like best on me. I might henna again one of these days though.

Kerry xx

Haith
July 21st, 2008, 08:39 AM
Red! But I would never colour my hair because I like it natural. I just wiahs sometimes that I was born a natural redhead.

White was my second runner up. I hope that when I go gray I have some beautiful crystal white hairs.

Tressie
July 21st, 2008, 06:40 PM
I love blonde hair! I used to do blonde highlights and I loved them, but I have grown all that off over the years. I have an old unopened box of frost and streak highlighter in a cabinet, but I have resisted the urge to use it! I know it will not be good for my hair which is now virgin except for a little Natural Instincts temporary color to cover greys! I do think that healthy shining hair of any color is beautiful!

Elanor
July 23rd, 2008, 02:10 AM
I voted for medium brown. That's my natural color and I don't think any other color would suit me so well. Natural red hair would be cool too though.

Takethevitamin
July 24th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Kate Winslet-from-Titanic red.

sassystyle
July 24th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Purple! hehe - Ok, since that isn't one of the choices - I love the dark reds. I'm naturally a blonde, but I've fallen in love with the dark reds. Right now, I've got a dark purple underneath, blonde on top with a couple lighter purple strips through the top and some purple mixed in my bangs.

I only get my hair colored twice a year, and I like to have fun with it lol.

greekprincess
July 25th, 2008, 07:59 AM
I LOVE red hair. I was red for the longest time...I called it Jessica Rabbit red (from the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit)(yes, I have kids) lol!!

jivete
July 25th, 2008, 09:35 AM
I love a dark, deep brown. My hair growing up was blond, which didn't suit me at all. I used to love red hair, but for the last several years, I've loved dark brown (think it's the belly dancing that's influencing me). My hair is a medium, ashy brown (I think) that bleaches like crazy in the sun and doesn't hold onto color, any color, including henna, very well.

VanillaTresses
July 25th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Light red!

Delenn
July 25th, 2008, 11:52 AM
My favorite has always been a rich chocolate brown along the lines of Penelope Cruz. Unfortunately it would look horrible on me or I would be sportin' that in a heartbeat.

DeepRiver
July 28th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I would love to be a red head! If I could figure out a shade that would look good on me, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

dor3girl
July 28th, 2008, 07:08 PM
I am so amazed that so many people like red & brown for haircolor! I guess that's why I see so many henna-heads here! I would love to have the same shade of strawberry blonde that my daughter has (I had her shade when I was 2 & 3 years old). I love the shine on dark blonde & light brown hair--it's even prettier when it has a touch of warmth to the color! *sigh*

dor3girl
July 28th, 2008, 07:11 PM
How come cheese is not an option?

ChatoyantLocks
July 31st, 2008, 02:48 PM
I like the hair color I have now. I do think it would be really neat if I had hair that I could change at will, like a chameleon, but if it is going to stay one color, I like my shade of red. :)

ReddestDream
July 31st, 2008, 03:54 PM
I'm a big fan of the natural copper-red hair I got from my mummy! :)

. . . of course, I've also got the pasty-pale skin and freckles to go with it . . . :rolleyes:

A close second would have to be a light auburn/"golden brown."

As I've gotten older, my hair has gotten darker, but the summer sun adds more blonde, almost like a weak highlight.

Monsterkitti
August 2nd, 2008, 05:01 AM
Dark chocolate brown colour. I kind of have it at the moment but have a feeling it will fade pretty quick. That or dark red which is beautiful

berr
August 2nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
If you could have any hair colour, what would you choose?

My own. I voted dark red. I appreciate even more since I'm starting to get white hairs.

Nevermore
August 4th, 2008, 11:09 PM
I would want white blonde hair, then I could dye it all manner of colours with vegie dyes without the horrors of bleach. :D

That's a very clever way to respond! That would be pretty awesome, then I could have that purple, blue, green and pink (yes, all at once) hair that screams "mermaid" to me.

However, if I had to pick a natural color, I'd say some shade of red or black. I love both. I may very well henna or henndigo sometime in the future. As a child, my ideal self had classic+ length black hair. I didn't become fond of red until relatively recently, but I like it just as much as black.

cani
August 5th, 2008, 05:10 AM
i´m big fan of warm red hair.
but i look terrible with that colour:(
so, i choose black. i love black shiny hair:cloud9:

Andromeda
August 6th, 2008, 11:37 AM
I love all haircolors as long as they are bright, shiny and well taken care of. I do favor red hair but it looks awful on me. So I chose white because this is the direction my hair is going :-) I looooove bright shiny white hair. On the right person it is striking.

returnofspring
August 6th, 2008, 10:10 PM
New LHCer here,
I voted black because I love that contrast of dark hair and light skin. (I noticed many others feel the same way.) My fiance has naturally very dark long hair (BSL - if he wore one!), light skin, and green eyes, and he looks beautiful. I am also very fond of my own hair color because I think it is unique. I have never seen anyone with the exact same hair color as me, and I would have voted for mine if you had that option. It is very difficult to describe: blond, brown, and red, all at the same time, but mostly it is medium blond.
Well there is my two cents. Have a good day, everyone!

skydancer7
August 7th, 2008, 07:24 AM
Dark brown! I am naturally ashy blondish brown, and I think it washes me out. Darker shades make my blue eyes pop :)

Fencai
August 7th, 2008, 01:28 PM
red red red red!!!!! I love natural red, I love dyed red!
any shade of red

Elenna
August 7th, 2008, 02:16 PM
I'd like to go a shade lighter which is Dark Blonde/Light Brown. This is the color that I was coloring to get. My natural hair color is just plain dark brown with silvers invading.

It's interesting that so many people want red, black and even brown.

My all time favorite is light red/ginger like Nightshade. Love her color.

Missie
August 8th, 2008, 04:24 AM
I would love strawberry blonde but I don't know if I could get away with it at my age..... If only I'd thought of this 30 years ago

Nightshade
August 8th, 2008, 01:00 PM
My all time favorite is light red/ginger like Nightshade. Love her color.

Thank you so very much :flowers:

ssjhotau2
August 11th, 2008, 10:53 AM
I'm new here, but I've always wanted black hair. As a child I wanted everything black and I use to wear my holloween/witch wig to school. Ofcourse when I became old enough to dye I realized as a pinkish, freckled blonde that black was a horrible hair color on me :(

maibaum
August 12th, 2008, 12:57 AM
Navy blue would be great.

MeMyselfandI
August 12th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I would love orange red hair like flames.

It is not one of the choices so I did not vote.

harley mama
August 12th, 2008, 03:39 PM
If I could choose a natural hair color other than my own, it would be bright red. I love red hair!

thankyousir74
August 12th, 2008, 05:47 PM
I hovered over the red but honestly, a head full of white long hair is just waaaaaaaay too beautiful in my eyes. I hope I have a full head of hair when I start getting grays/whites. OMG that would just be amazing, so beautiful :rambles on and on about long thick white hair:

ETA: Regarding unnatural colors, Lime green, Purple, and Light blue are awesome... I was never allowed to go hair crazy and bleach/color/cut my hair in any crazy way.... well I hacked it all off myself once, but i didn't get to do the coloring/damage I wanted too...and I want my hair long for life now. I kinda regret not going the usual teenage way and dying it an unnatural color. Of course I'd have a harder time growing it out, but I hope the urge to do it never arises again. If it does I'll run to LHC and post a thread asking for support not to cut it/bleach it/dye it purple. Please guys, don't let me ever do it, shove this post in my face if I ever post a thread pondering it...

kowlrea
August 16th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Besides black , i would want white , so I can dye it pink without having to bleach my poor black hair to death

D-eath
August 18th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Lighter brown and darker blonde. Maybe a bit red, too :)

Gray
September 9th, 2008, 04:37 PM
I dye my hair dark brown now, and I love it. Naturally, I'm a light brown color. I love red hair too, just not on me :) I learned better after experimenting in my teens. For me, red t-shirt is good, red hair is bad :lol:

kunibob
September 10th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Red, pale-pale-blonde or white. I chose "red" because it's the one I choose for myself most often. :) (Naturally, I'm a dark red-brown.)

dulce-de-leche
September 10th, 2008, 01:45 PM
My favorite color is black :)

Merkaba
September 10th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Red! Red red red red!! Or black, but that would look unnatural on me....

Luckily, nature has provided henna, so that I can have the beautiful red that LASTS, unlike stupid boxed dyes that wash out of my hair within 2 weeks.

peachrose
September 10th, 2008, 02:17 PM
I love dark chocolate brown hair... Mine is naturally more of a medium aubrurn/brown but pretty still...

Marlowe
September 12th, 2008, 07:37 AM
My choice? "Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch!".

Kayleena
September 15th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Hi to all! :) I chose black hair. I have never had the courage to try it, because my skin is very pale. Perhaps a very dark brown color would be better to try, but for me to compromise on that, it would have to look black that shines blue at least some of the time. :cool: I would have to darken my eyebrows, too. I would also like very blue eyes to go along with it. My eyes are blue-green and my hair is dark blonde, but I'm finding ways to brighten both the blonde and the scattered silvers that are coming in. Have a good day!

bunnii
September 15th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Hi Kayleena! I'm on the extreme side of pale and I dye my hair black, and for my blonde eyebrows - I pencil them in hehe!

Suitsuki
September 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
I love all shades of red, preferibly lighter ones (voted strawberry blonde). But it's a hard choice, shiny black hair is stunning, and so is white. Deep, shiny dark browns on thick hair make me crave for chocolate.. :D

About unnatural colors, I really like how dark green streaks look in black hair. Or deep purple streaks. Or blue reflexes. It's just so versatile. If I had it black naturally, I would have destroyed it with chemical dyes of every possible color. :eek:

But I still prefer red :)

goodenough
September 16th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I have almost black-dark brown hair. I've gone between that, strawberry blond (more on the blonde side:), and dyed black hair, because then my golden brown eyes stand out more, and it actually looks like I have pink in my cheeks. What I didn't like was highlights. I prefer one color at a time:) Right now I have my natural color roots to tips for the first time since I was about 16!

I plan on coloring my hair blond once the white come in. I like the look a lot.

Forlorn Reverie
September 17th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I love red hair. I always have. My natural color is medium/dark brown with a smattering of red, especially at the temples. It's not enough! I've dyed my hair chemically red off and on through the years, but it fades out so quickly. My search for a better red is what led me to this site (after reading a few posts about it on the hennaforhair forums).

AnimaSola3o4
September 18th, 2008, 08:30 PM

Like what?? :eyebrows:

AnimaSola3o4
September 18th, 2008, 08:33 PM
I love dark chocolate brown hair... Mine is naturally more of a medium aubrurn/brown but pretty still...

I love love love chocolate brown hair! When my friends tell me they want to color their hair and ask me for my opinion on what color to do.... I almost always say chocolate brown!! If I were to ever go brown (God forbid, I know....) I would go chocolate brown. It's so pretty.

krash1980
October 2nd, 2008, 01:24 AM
I bleach and dye my hair medium blonde. My favorite haircolor is dishwasher blonde.

Vitalai
October 2nd, 2008, 02:43 AM
I loooove dark red hair. I would like to try henna to get some reddish tones in my blackish-dark brown hair, but I don't think it would suit me well. I'm stuck with what I have.

Vela
October 2nd, 2008, 07:36 PM
My choice? "Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch!".

I'm with you! I love utterly black hair naturally, not box stuff.
Red is also nice, especially auburn, but I like black the most! :)

maliha
October 2nd, 2008, 07:40 PM
Naturally i have black hair but i voted for dark brown coz i always liked that color so i colored it 4 months back(it was a big mistake) and now i m trying to makes my hair healthy as it was earlier

ccmuffingirl
October 2nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
I like black for my own personal hair color, but other hair colors I'm fond of are deep auburn, rich mahogany and chocolate brown, and I also like shades of blonde, but mostly when it's a person's natural hair color. As a matter of fact I'm doing a hendigo (henna mixed with indigo leaves) treatment as we speak. It helps me maintain my already black hair. Even though my hair is naturally black it does fade in the sun and get reddish streaks, so my hendigo takes care of that for me :).

ccmuffingirl
October 2nd, 2008, 08:02 PM

Gotta love a girl that can quote "Legend" like that :D.

Arctic_Mama
October 5th, 2008, 02:59 AM
I LOVE a rich, dark brownish-black but I'd have to say my all-time favorite is fiery dark red, I get the perfect shade on top of my natural through henna, but I will go virgin for a few years first and see if I like my natural ashy light brown better (it's been called mousy, which makes me want to smack someone, so now I'm on a mission to prove that mousy can be beautiful - at least for a little while!).

Nanni
October 6th, 2008, 05:45 AM
I love a light "caramel" brown. Delicious!!!! ;)

patissegrietje
October 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
I voted 'red', my natural colour which suits me best because of my skin tone and freckles, but
if i had to pick any other colour i would go for shiny deep/dark brown!

Áine
October 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I know I voted a while ago, but I wish we could have done multiple choices (or maybe you could have and I just wasn't paying attention, LOL).

I love the crystal look of white/grey hair. I also love black hair, I also love dark brown hair, I love all shades of henna red on people as well.

1nuitblanche
October 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM
I chose dark red, but it was a pretty tough choice between that, dark brown, and black. (This makes me wonder whether I should break down and henna already.)

sn0w
October 8th, 2008, 07:53 PM
i chose white but i would like blue or silver white hair (too bad it damages your hair to get those colors)

RocketDog
October 9th, 2008, 09:33 AM
I love strawberry blonde hair and freckles.

Honigwein
October 9th, 2008, 12:57 PM
This is really a hard question for someone who just LOVES practically all colors in healthy hair! I think one color can get ugly in one person and amazing in another one,for me it´s hard to judge hair colors without seeing the hair owner. hihi :)

savi
October 9th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I know I voted a while ago, but I wish we could have done multiple choices (or maybe you could have and I just wasn't paying attention, LOL).

I love the crystal look of white/grey hair. I also love black hair, I also love dark brown hair, I love all shades of henna red on people as well.
I'd love to have multiple choises as well, it's so hard to pick only one. Which is why I'm not voting.

Pachamama
October 19th, 2009, 02:45 PM
My favorite hair color is shine...

and this one:

http://img8.hostingpics.net/pics/351474maria2.jpg

Laylah
October 19th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Pure white would be so amazing! I've never seen it before though.

Amara
October 20th, 2009, 01:17 PM
I chose dark blond/light brown. I love "honey" colored hair. :)

LittleOrca
October 20th, 2009, 01:22 PM
I would love dark brown, but I voted for my natural color. :)

Yozhik
October 20th, 2009, 01:27 PM
When I was younger, I really really wanted auburn hair (probably partially from being an L.M. Montgomery fan), but when I dyed my naturally dark brown hair, it turned purplish :(
Then I realized that I don't have the right coloration to be a redhead, so I've come to grips with my natural color :)

MAO
October 20th, 2009, 01:32 PM
How crazy, this thread has been dead for a year, and suddenly got resurrected!

Red! I wish it was natural...and that my eyes were greener to go with it.

Bianca
October 20th, 2009, 02:52 PM
White blonde :D

Sissy
October 20th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I voted dark brown (darker than my brown). But, I'm also quite fond of black hair.

Aerith
October 20th, 2009, 08:22 PM
I think I am pretty content with my color right now. :) I am a natural medium-dark brown and have never died it before. If I had to choose a new color, I would change to go darker, black. I used to daydream about having stick straight, thick, shiny black hair. I've had a few people call my hair black though, so I must be less far off than I think from having black hair. :P

handsclean
October 20th, 2009, 08:37 PM
i'd love deep red, almost burgundy colored hair.. or really bright blonde, or black with purple undertones (that could never be natural)... I do love flashy hair colors. Unfortunately I got dark blonde/light brown hair. The epitome of average.

Vianka
October 20th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Waaaaaa... my haircolor is the most unfavorite. If I could choose my natural hair color it would be dark brown or root beer colored, but then I'd have to have the skin tone to go with that.

ravenreed
October 20th, 2009, 11:24 PM
The color I have now, burgundy... except brighter. I don't want to stress my hair too much so I stopped using a dye with lift. The color gets deposited, but it is quite dark. Oh well, in the sun, it looks like cherry jello.

prittykitty
October 21st, 2009, 12:21 AM
Black that is so dark it has a blue look in the sunlight.

Aer
October 21st, 2009, 01:27 AM
I voted dark brown. I love earthy dark brown hair. My hair is dark auburn, with some brown tones, but I have always admired dark brown. Most of my family members have dark brown/sable to black thick coarser hair, I wish I had gotten those genetics.

chocoshake
October 21st, 2009, 01:59 PM
I love light brown.
I think that looks best for my typ.
But red it's a gorgeuos colour ;)

Hiriel
October 21st, 2009, 02:51 PM
I wish my brown hair was a bit redder (it's a little bit red. Sometimes. In the right light. ;)). Not necessarily bright red or anything, but dark auburn would be nice :)

Liat
October 22nd, 2009, 11:53 PM

23_seconds
October 23rd, 2009, 12:12 AM
||||||||||

GoddesJourney
October 23rd, 2009, 12:41 AM
More or less what I have. Otherwise, black. Pitch black. I love it.

ashimajoy
October 25th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Red, oh red. The glorious, adore-ious, beautiful, sunshiney red of my daughter's hair :)

ericthegreat
October 26th, 2009, 02:14 AM
I've always loved lighter and warmer hair colors, since my hair is naturally pitch black and I just hate my natural hair color. I love my current hair color now, I have three separate and different colors on my head right now. The top sections of my hair are lightened to a medium brown, and on the bottom sections of my hair I have thick streaks of both copper and amber highlights.

I voted red, because I've always been fascinated by fiery redheads. However, since dyed red hair fades so quickly, its really not a wise color choice for me.

JamieLeigh
October 27th, 2009, 08:58 AM
I adore black. I used to dye it in high school.....but I think nowadays I'd rather just admire it from afar. ;)

Henrietta
August 13th, 2010, 04:38 PM
Dark Red (auburn, etc.) What a shame it doesn't suit me... But I am slowly falling in love with my natural haircolour. I am learning how to appreciate things that I have.

ghost
August 13th, 2010, 09:06 PM
White-blonde!

JenniferNoel
August 13th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Straight up white.

KittyLost
October 28th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Red, I think it's absolutely gorgeous and when I get bored I always dye my hair red.

Dreamkitty
October 28th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Brunette/dark auburn hair colour.

But I also think long golden hair is beautiful too.

Dragon
October 28th, 2010, 04:07 AM
I voted black.

Octave
October 28th, 2010, 04:08 AM
I love how black looks on others, but I would love to have dark red myself. ♥

Kome
October 28th, 2010, 04:45 AM
I find it amusing that the darker colors got the higher votes. BAM!!! That just tells you what real hotness is. Mmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmm.

Kome
October 28th, 2010, 04:48 AM
I love how black looks on others, but I would love to have dark red myself. ♥

Same here. I tried black on myself and it just doesn't look right, but everyone else seems to love it on me. *shrug* So I stick with dark red. :)

PJ-Sander
October 28th, 2010, 11:33 AM
I'd choose dark red; I think it's just gorgeous. :-)

violetmermaid
October 28th, 2010, 11:38 AM
I have to say, I am very happy with the hair color God gave me. Black, with red highlights when the sun hits it, even love the gray that has found its way in. There are alot of things i would change about myself, but my haircolor isn't one of them,lol.

pepperminttea
October 28th, 2010, 11:40 AM
I voted medium brown. I'm fond of my natural colour. :) I do adore naturally red hair, but I don't have the personality to pull it off. It is beautiful though.

Lunakitty
October 28th, 2010, 11:47 AM
I wasn't surprised so many like red and black, but i was surprised by how many like dark brown. Is that be cause so many of us have dark brown hair? I like my color, but there always seems to be so much hype over blonds. Hmmmm

Dreams_in_Pink
October 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM
On myself, i picked dark brown but i already have brown hair, i just want it darker :)

On others, i like light colors better (men, to be precise ;) )

PiroskaCicu
October 28th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Red hair because it is rare and vivid

suncica
October 28th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I have and love my natural colour, it looks like a level 4 natural brown if you go by box dyes, but when you look at the individual hairs in the sun, they look more like level 5 medium brown. Anyway I've always loved white blonde hair like how some children have, it's just always been the most striking to me, it looks angelic :)

Qwackie
October 28th, 2010, 02:11 PM
Well, I like unnatural colors, like rainbow, but since that's not on there, black. I love jet black hair.

twopoints
October 28th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Personally, I think the intenseness is more important than the colour. If I had to make a choice, I'd choose jet black with a lot of shine.

kwaniesiam
October 28th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Snow white. I lived the dream briefly but it wasn't possible without so much damage I ultimately had to cut it all off. For now I settled for henna red, my second favorite (on me). On others I think blue-black can be lovely.

Jadewtch
October 28th, 2010, 03:51 PM
I chose just "red" because I've liked all the shades of red I've had, dark or light

EleanorRigby
October 29th, 2010, 04:10 AM
My dream is have a beautifull and long white blonde hair, or an wavy and red hair, it would be amazing, i love them both

lara grace
October 29th, 2010, 12:13 PM
Bright rich orange red that glimmers in sunlight but still visibly orange indoors.

Madora
October 29th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Red gold first.

Deep auburn second.

Frustrated brunette here. My grandmother had beautiful red gold hair and my mom's was the color of Revere cookware.

Red hair is so eye catching and plumb gorgeous!

JulietCapulet
October 29th, 2010, 06:14 PM
I may have already posted on this thread but...RED that is my favorite!

Friesiangirl
October 29th, 2010, 06:44 PM
Deep natural red, or a golden blonde color.

Hayley

Marieke
October 30th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Dark red :bowtome:

Leneveu
October 31st, 2010, 05:38 AM
Very dark brown, if I could have a porcelain complexion to match ;)

Ash blonde would also be nice :cloud9:

miss_purple
October 31st, 2010, 06:14 AM
copper red I think :cool:

mrs_coffee
October 31st, 2010, 06:24 AM
I actually really love my natural dark brown, I just like to change things up.

Kibitzer
November 1st, 2010, 11:12 AM
I voted for white. I so look foreward to having long white hair.

Honeylove
November 1st, 2010, 05:28 PM
I just can't decide! It would be nice to have back the golden blonde hair color of my childhood, but then, I really love natural black hair. It wouldn't match my complexion though. :p

krismuse
November 1st, 2010, 05:49 PM
I would prefer to be more of a medium warm blonde instead of a dark ash blonde. Time to go check out the honey lightening thread...

sugarpixie10988
November 1st, 2010, 09:14 PM
I voted black, but I'd also love auburn!

Haldir
November 2nd, 2010, 11:18 AM
Hmmm... any shade of brown.

baaaad_kitty
November 2nd, 2010, 11:26 AM
I vote white blonde!

purple_figtree
November 2nd, 2010, 02:30 PM
My favourite hair colour is auburn, so I henna my hair, and ta-da! I have it, pretty much.

VitisVinifera
November 3rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
I voted red. Any red. Strawberry blonde, copper, fire-engine, black cherry. Natural, unnatural - doesn't matter, I love red hair!

Curly_jas
November 5th, 2010, 02:15 PM
I have always wanted brown/caramel brown hair. Damaged my hair in the process trying to get it!

jujube
November 8th, 2010, 09:30 AM
My brown hair is too dark for my liking - I have very pale skin. I love brown hair but I'd like to have it a few shades lighter.

Felix_D
November 10th, 2010, 04:43 AM
I've decided that when I hit APL, I'm using henna. I figure that will a) give me motivation to grow as long and fast as possible and b) give me enough time to decide if that's what I really want (henna is a commitment!!)

emmabovary
November 10th, 2010, 04:31 PM
I voted blonde, but red would be pretty awesome as well.

xojennyxo
November 11th, 2010, 09:31 PM
My favorite hair color is what I have...red/auburn..my natural is a medium brown which i find boring. I dye my hair this auburn color about once a month..i know it's not good for my hair, but i get so many compliments on my hair that i can't help it hehe :p

Lianna
November 12th, 2010, 09:34 AM
I like this color: http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2299/4efl.jpg

enivid
November 17th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Red hair definatly. That kind of celtic red (if anyone gets that lol). it's so rare and beautiful

I agree. Since I was a little girl, I've always wanted that bright fiery red hair because it's so different, like you said 'rare and beautiful'. But I have naturally black hair, so I have to live with it. Don't get me wrong, I love black hair too... I just would like the black to be more dramatically darker. But if I had it my way, I wish I was born with red hair.

vloucak
November 23rd, 2010, 10:59 AM
I like red. But this color would not suit me :( unlucky

Niwa
November 23rd, 2010, 11:08 AM
I would choose blue-black hair. Hair that is black is absolutely gorgeous. It looks healthier, gleams more, and is pure in color. My natural color is dark brown with red highlights and lowlights (funnily, many on this board would probably want my natural hair color), but I use henna and indigo to keep my color pitch black.

marsali
January 2nd, 2011, 06:39 AM
i rlly want purple hair! I love this colour and i want to have it on my head :D

*Rose Red*
January 2nd, 2011, 09:17 AM
I got strawberry blonde, but if I could chose, I would take a deeper red.

DARKMARTIAN
January 2nd, 2011, 09:20 AM
I like my hair like I like my metal......black....;)

Azhtabak
January 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
My favourite hair colour has always been a strong vibrant red. I think it looks especially nice on long hair - there's loads of fantastic examples on this site :P

Apparantly, I used to have red hair when I was a baby :( I've lost it now though :P

Veer666
January 2nd, 2011, 12:49 PM
I would choose auburn

Locksmith
January 2nd, 2011, 07:24 PM
I chose dark brown, because I think dark hair is beautiful, but black would be too harsh on me. I love blonde hair too - it's gorgeous, as is red hair, and must be lovely to have - but I know it just wouldn't suit me. I like the high contrast between my fair skin and darker hair.

(But blonde so pretty! But red so pretty! But black so pretty!)

...let's face it, I just love hair! :D