PDA

View Full Version : Just 3 weeks and I can feel the difference

Sif
July 24th, 2009, 09:50 AM
I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone. I've only been a member here about 3 weeks and I can already feel a wonderful difference in my hair. I've given up cones, switched to a CWC routine, quit my paddle bush addiction and started using combs and BBB, started braiding it at night and keep up out of harms when when possible, and my hair has never been happier. Its so soft and silky now I am still stunned by the diffrence. I love just sitting there running my fingers through my hair feeling how soft it is. Joining LHC was the best thing I have ever done for my hair. Just wnated to say Thanks. :D

peachrose
July 24th, 2009, 10:03 AM
That is wonderful, keep up the good work! :flower:

pilateschick7
July 24th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Congratulations! It is amazing how fast our hair can show appreciation sometimes. Your length is very pretty.

Sif
July 24th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Thank You :)

LaurelSpring
July 24th, 2009, 10:14 AM
That sounds great. My hair dramatically improved after being here also. I cant believe now the things I use to do to my hair. There is no going back. Im totally in for the long haul.

Bunnyhare
July 24th, 2009, 10:18 AM
YEAA! Isn't it fun to see results!?! your avatar hair looks lovely..Glad you are enjoying the wealth of info here ...happy growing:0)

JamieLeigh
July 24th, 2009, 11:32 AM
So glad you're enjoying the site and your hair! :flower: I love this place, and the info I've taken from it has been invaluable. :) Keep up the good work!

redneckprincess
July 24th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Im glad your hair is enjoying you having found this place. I tried no cones these past couple of weeks and I hate to admit it but I think Im likeing it too

Coriander
July 24th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Congratulations on a successful few weeks :)

Naamah
July 24th, 2009, 08:17 PM
That's awesome. :) I've only been here for 2 days and my hair is already feeling better. Can't wait to see what it will feel like after a few weeks.

krissykins
July 24th, 2009, 08:25 PM
LHC is amazing. I'm glad you're loving your hair :D It's very pretty

Sha-na-na
July 24th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I have yet to take the no-cones plunge. I hate to mess with a good thing. My hair is super nice, in fact, I cannot imagine it being nicer - so I do not want to risk it. Maybe one day in the future...

I too want to express my thanks to LHC. I switched combing/brushing methods, and I have learned washing and oiling methods that keep my hair saweeeeet!

EtherealOde
July 24th, 2009, 08:27 PM
I know what you mean. I had been trying to do the right thing for about 4 months before joining here, but I already feel a difference between the before and after. More than the feel, it shows a difference as well. I had to thank Nightshade's tutorial article on damaged hair for saving what I have now because I was about to cut it drastically and start over, and that would have been a huge mistake. She gave me hope for my hair.

I just wish I had seem it before the cut I did right before joining here, I took off about 3 inches on the ends because they were feeling crispy. I probably could have saved them.

Nyghtingale
July 24th, 2009, 08:35 PM
I am so happy for you. Isn't it a great feeling.

irreverent
July 24th, 2009, 08:38 PM
:D Isn't it great? I posted before-and-after LHC pics in my album.

Wicked Princess
July 24th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Congratulations on your nicer hair! When I first found this site, I had much more trouble with my hair, especially my ends. Apparently all I needed was moisture, but I couldn't have discovered that without the LHC :)

Happy growing!

Charentais
July 24th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Yay for you!

I recently started treating my hair better as a result of this place and the Naturally Curly forum.

I noticed today that it's shiny. Yeah. Shiny. I'm in shock!

Rivanariko
July 25th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Hurray! I've had similar feelings about this place. I used to brush my hair 4 or 5 times a day because it tangled so easily but I always wore it down. I haven't brushed it in about three weeks, I wear it up except when it's drying, and just finger comb to detangle now. I used to shed handfuls of hair in the shower every day, now it's only a strand or two! Thank you LHC!!!
I also have yet to try the cone-free route. My hair feels so silky and happy right now, I hate to change things on it, but I might work up the courage by the time my current bottle of conditioner runs out.