PDA

View Full Version : Teacherbear

GlennaGirl
July 23rd, 2009, 08:14 PM
It has been FOREVER since I've seen your hair in your siggie. It is looking absolutely incredible. Just wanted to let you know! Very envy-inducing.

ktani
July 23rd, 2009, 08:24 PM
I agree completely. Gorgeous!

Tresses
July 23rd, 2009, 08:26 PM
TBear, look at how thick and curly your hair has gotten! :cheese: Beautiful! :flowers:

amaiaisabella
July 23rd, 2009, 08:27 PM
Times three! And I'm loving the color :)

Carolyn
July 24th, 2009, 04:10 PM
It's gorgeous! I didn't realize you were such a curly girl. I'd love to see it in a braid with a curly tassel.

Aisha25
July 24th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Oo I know her hair is very beautiful and she is tooo sweet :inlove: :flowers:

DavidN
July 24th, 2009, 04:20 PM
What beautifully thick and healthy curls, Teacherbear! I agree with what Carolyn has said!

WritingPrincess
July 25th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I know I said this already, but I'm going to join the chorus. Your hair is looking great!

Teacherbear
July 30th, 2009, 07:05 PM
OMG! I didn't know this thread even existed until Ktani sent me a PM! :cheese: :wethree: :disco:

Thank you so much, ya'll! Your comments mean a lot to me!

Lisajaney took this photo when she was down here visiting me earlier this month. I had washed my hair that morning and let it air dry. The original photo was much redder/blonder. When my hubby saw it he asked whose hair it was! lol, so I had to darken it a bit to make it look more realistic!

The curls don't last, but I really like them! :gabigrin:

The photo I use to have was 2 years ago. I was recovering from some medicine induced hair loss. When I met Velvettt this summer she told me I HAD to update my siggy photo because my hair was much thicker now than in that photo. :cheese: So . . . there you have it! :gabigrin:

jahof45
July 30th, 2009, 07:12 PM
so Beautiful!

SimplyLonghair
July 30th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Lookin Good! :thumbsup: Your new siggy rocks! :rockerdud

ktani
July 30th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Tbear

It is not like you not to reply. I figured that you just never saw the thread. You should be proud of how fantastic your hair looks!

Excellent work by LJ too, lest she go uncredited by those in awe of your hair.

Beldaran
July 30th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I agree with everyone! Your ends are nice and thick now, show them off! :D

Teacherbear
July 30th, 2009, 08:25 PM
:still grinning from ear to ear:

:gabigrin:

ktani
July 30th, 2009, 08:58 PM
:still grinning from ear to ear:

:gabigrin:

Tell Lj! Let her bask in her picture taking laurels!

ETA: I just pmed her too. :)

sana junaid
July 30th, 2009, 09:34 PM
wow your hairs looks so gud :)

walkinglady
July 30th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Oh my goodness, your hair is gorgeous! Look at all those curls and so thick!

Aditi
July 31st, 2009, 01:18 AM
I love your curls specially in the ends they look so dreamy :)

Teazel
July 31st, 2009, 01:38 AM
Wow, Teacherbear, you've made such great progress! Congratulations. :cheer:

sandrak
July 31st, 2009, 02:49 AM
Wow! I agree. Your hair is beautiful! I love the color and the curls.

Chrissy
July 31st, 2009, 06:37 AM
What they all said!!! Hey sissie come and bask in the accolades you picture taker you!!!:D Now TBear I thought you read each and every thread. How could you have missed this one? :wigtongue

Teacherbear
July 31st, 2009, 08:20 AM
Lord have Mercy, Chrissy! I already spend enough time here at LHC withOUT reading every thread! And if I *did* read everythread, you know I'd have to reply to almost every thread . . . and can you imagine what my post count would be then?! :scared: bwhahahahaha

Thank you for all of the sweet compliments, ya'll! You really are making my day.

My ends are not nearly as thick as they look. It is the deceptivness off very fine, yet wavy/curly hair. It'll trick ya' every time! ;) I *do* like my curly ends, though. :gabigrin:

Chrissy
July 31st, 2009, 08:27 AM
Yeah and my hair is not as red as it looks!!! :)

Teacherbear
July 31st, 2009, 01:23 PM
:)

Thanks again for all of the wonderful compliments, ya'll! :smooch:

ktani
July 31st, 2009, 03:37 PM
Where is LJ? I have not had a reply from her yet nor seen her post here.

jojo
July 31st, 2009, 05:13 PM
It certainly is very enviable and lovely to see.

going gray
July 31st, 2009, 05:46 PM
Oh boy, you have lovely hair.

Teacherbear
July 31st, 2009, 08:06 PM
I just texted her to tell her to check in! :)

LisaJaney
July 31st, 2009, 08:31 PM
I'm here, but I did nothing but snap a picture and did not want to steal any spotlight. Heck, it took me two tries, at that!

The hair did all the work, you know! That was the curliest it was on the whole trip, but not by a WHOLE lot; she's got a lot of natural curl. More than me, that's for sure! I get more curl in humidity myself, but mostly...well, this isn't about me. It's lovely, Sis! Really lovely! And so much thicker than it was just a few years ago. I'm so glad you got your thickness back!

Dvips
July 31st, 2009, 09:18 PM
You know, we have to stop complimenting Tbear in this thread, or she will keep replying... and then no one will ever catch up to her post-count! :twisted:

(Though your siggy does show you hair off to its beautiful advantage, Tbear :smooch: )

Deborah
July 31st, 2009, 09:26 PM
Wow TBear! You have made wonderful progress. Your hair looks absolutely great! Keep up the good work! :)

SpecialKitty
July 31st, 2009, 09:30 PM
I agree - your hair looks gorgeous Teacherbear!

Teacherbear
July 31st, 2009, 09:37 PM
You know, we have to stop complimenting Tbear in this thread, or she will keep replying... and then no one will ever catch up to her post-count! :twisted:

:( : pout: poor me!

:twisted: I'm gonna post anyway! :wigtongue:

Lisa, I'm glad you chimed in! I had such a great time while you were here! :smooch:

ktani
August 1st, 2009, 02:27 AM
I'm here, but I did nothing but snap a picture and did not want to steal any spotlight. Heck, it took me two tries, at that!

The hair did all the work, you know! That was the curliest it was on the whole trip, but not by a WHOLE lot; she's got a lot of natural curl. More than me, that's for sure! I get more curl in humidity myself, but mostly...well, this isn't about me. It's lovely, Sis! Really lovely! And so much thicker than it was just a few years ago. I'm so glad you got your thickness back!

It is a great picture and you deserve the credit for it!

No spotllight stealing. Just fact!

ktani
August 1st, 2009, 02:29 AM
:twisted: I'm gonna post anyway! :wigtongue:

You go girl!

Radulfr
August 2nd, 2009, 05:09 PM
I just noticed this thread (without any PM :D )
Great hair progress and wonderful to look at it, TBear!

Teacherbear
August 2nd, 2009, 08:16 PM
Awww, thanks Radulfr! :gabigrin:

coppercurls
August 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM
Wow! Add me to the list of admirers.:)