PDA

View Full Version : Spidermom's Style Sad Imitation

Peggy E.
March 9th, 2008, 11:57 AM
I can't find the post in which Spidermom showed off her beautiful new style shown in the signature. In fact, I'm beginning to get a little frustrated being lost, lost, lost.... I've given up on the signature, after my computer kept freezing at Photobucket and I got tired of having to shut it off and on over and over...

Anyway, gonna see if I can get this to post. It's a hopelessly sad imitation of Spidermom's cool new variation on a log roll(?) - only mine doesn't look anything like hers. No surprise there!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj35/DCElliott/3-9-08003-1.jpg

TammySue
March 9th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Peggy E., I think it looks just lovely! And you know that I love the color of your hair! :o

coppercurls
March 9th, 2008, 12:56 PM
It looks great Peggy!

Shorty89
March 9th, 2008, 01:12 PM
I third the "it looks lovely" comments, and I love your hair colour!

jojo
March 9th, 2008, 01:22 PM
its looking beautiful

SchnauzerMom
March 9th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I think it looks very pretty, besides you don't want to look like someone else, you want to look like you!

Peggy E.
March 9th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Schnauzer MOm - Wow! Your hair is just beautiful!! The shine is almost blinding and just imagine what it's going to be like when it's longer. Lovely.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. And, yeah, I could never look like Spider Mom - or anyone else!

spidermom
March 9th, 2008, 03:56 PM
I think you put a lovely new spin on it.

I can't get a signature picture to show up at all. I'm getting so frustrated with the new and improved LHC that I'm about to close all doors that lead to it.

Stevy
March 9th, 2008, 04:24 PM
Peggy E, that's beautiful! Also, I love your colourful blouse. :)

Stevy

FrannyG
March 9th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Peggy, you silly, that is just lovely. :)

AutumnLeaves
March 9th, 2008, 06:02 PM
SpiderMom...up in the FAQ thread, I posted how to get the sig pics into the posts...Hope it helps you. If you need the info again, let me know. Anyone else too...I've been playing around a bit here!

Elenna
March 10th, 2008, 12:02 AM
Peggy E

Very pretty log roll, and I bet you could French Twist it too.

Elenna

Poppy Seed
May 16th, 2008, 11:12 PM
Peggy E - it looks beautiful! I love the colours of all you silvers out there...you're an inspiration to me.

**Hijack**

I can't get a signature picture to show up at all. I'm getting so frustrated with the new and improved LHC that I'm about to close all doors that lead to it.

I'm with you on the frustration and 'can't get a sig pic to show up' - despite having instructions - but please don't abandon LHC just yet!

I'll have to check out the FAQs mentioned by AutumnLeaves...
**end**