PDA

View Full Version : I got bangs!

marajade
July 23rd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Ok I've been thinking about this for months now! I remember having bangs a few years back and really loving them, and I can't for the life of me remember why I let them grow out. Anyways, my inspiration was the Miss lovely Torrinpaige. I had the stylist cut them a little long. I'm gonna give it a few weeks and see if I want to cut them a teeny bit shorter:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=306&pictureid=45529

Today my bangs are styled a little more forward. I used a round brush and a hair dryer for 30 seconds. Worked like a charm!

As a side note the stylist I went to had a customer in front of me who was donating her hair. So, of course I come and all the stylists are talking about the length of my hair etc etc etc. They said "ooh, you can donate your hair TWICE, with as much as you have!"

I had her cut off an inch, I don't know why but my hair feels much longer even though I had BF measure it and now its 31 1/4, which is shorter obviously. I wonder if cutting in the bangs and having her blunt the bottoms makes it feel longer because most of my layering is gone?

I guess I feel like its pretty short, but then I go out into the "real world" and people do comment. It is very weird to say the least.

Anways, just super happy with my change! :cheese: Just thought I would share!

Coriander
July 23rd, 2009, 02:36 PM
Cute! I like the bangs :)

CelticAngel
July 23rd, 2009, 02:39 PM
Awesome! I wish I could have bangs, but I have a silly calic right in the front, so no bangs will go straight across my forehead. :(

spidermom
July 23rd, 2009, 02:44 PM
Sometimes it's nice to change things up.

peachrose
July 23rd, 2009, 03:15 PM
Your bangs look really nice!

marajade
July 23rd, 2009, 03:18 PM
Thank ya ladies!

rogue_psyche
July 23rd, 2009, 03:39 PM
Your bangs are super cute!

neon-dream
July 23rd, 2009, 03:41 PM
Very pretty :)!

ButterCup02
July 23rd, 2009, 03:49 PM
Very cute bangs!! They look great on you :)

I have side swept ones right now, tomorrow I am getting them cut into blunt ones. Eek! I'm nervous but excited too! LOL!

Garnet66
July 23rd, 2009, 04:15 PM
Your bangs look so cute. I'm glad your trim went well.

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 23rd, 2009, 04:16 PM
they look great on you! I keep going back and forth about cutting some too.. I think I might next time I go.

Stephichan
July 23rd, 2009, 04:20 PM
Bangs are great. I just trimmed mine this morning, even though I had been trying for weeks to convince myself to let them grow out. Oh well, I hope you enjoy the ones you have!

walkinglady
July 23rd, 2009, 04:49 PM
You're bangs look great! I'm growing mine out just a little right now. They were blunt with a little bit of longer face shaping fringe. Thinking of a longer side swept look, similar to yours.

amaiaisabella
July 23rd, 2009, 04:50 PM
I love your bangs! We have a similar face shape, and I'm convinced I need my bangs to look complete :) It just seems wrong without them!

GlennaGirl
July 23rd, 2009, 04:51 PM
They are absolutely adorable! Love these.

bahannas
July 23rd, 2009, 08:29 PM
Very cute! I got a fringe today myself. :)

Reptilia
July 23rd, 2009, 08:50 PM
Awesome! I love bangs, too. I let mine grow out, and decided I look better with, so cut myself some a few weeks ago. They turned out really good, too!

Nyghtingale
July 23rd, 2009, 08:57 PM
Too cute. I love bangs and wore them for years but they are finally the same length as the rest of my hair now.

marajade
July 23rd, 2009, 09:00 PM
Thank you ladies!

paper
July 24th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Bangs are a nice change. I like them, they look cute on you. :)