PDA

View Full Version : Back to black...

gallows_gallery
July 22nd, 2009, 11:53 AM
Hello all,

First of all - apologies for disappearing for a while; I've had exams and went to Melbourne for a few weeks.

Secondly - I caved in and dyed my hair black again. I did it spontaneously one afternoon looking at old photos of my black hair and dramatic makeup. I half regret not just going darkest brown, but because I had the black for five years I'm getting used to it much quicker.

Because I was in such a ,massive hurry/frenzy I just used three packets of Schwartzkopf pitch black permanent. The hair fall during and after has been very minimal (phew!)

So I'm back to the black hair in my display picture, only not as thick and undamaged. I'm going to follow my old path of black permanent and Dabur Amla oil, and slowly trim out the damage.

Pictures soon! I think it's the longest it's ever been - exactly at the top of my butt.

Regards, gallows.

lora410
July 22nd, 2009, 12:09 PM
Welcome back. I recently went black myself with indigo (almost did box dye). I need another application or so though to get black black.

FallenAngel
July 22nd, 2009, 12:13 PM
I love pitch black hair, but it's such a b**ch to maintain. At least for me. And my hair can't stand the box dye. And I'm too old now.

Anyway... The hair in your display pic is to dye for. ;)

amaiaisabella
July 22nd, 2009, 12:30 PM
Sounds beautiful! And welcome back :)

Allegra
July 22nd, 2009, 02:05 PM
Hey, I can't wait to see pictures!

melrose1985
July 22nd, 2009, 02:13 PM
Welcome back! hope your exams went well for you.

I've got black ends (kind of) with red henna over it. So it looks like a dark brown/red color. But i look back to my black hair and miss it really bad too. I'm kind of toying with the idea of going back to dark brown/black too!

Can't wait to see pictures!

Peter
July 22nd, 2009, 02:17 PM
Pictures! :)

Coriander
July 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Welcome black! :p

I have always loved the color in your avatar. It's beautiful!

Jessikinz
July 22nd, 2009, 02:25 PM
Can't wait to see the pictures and I'm glad you're back :)

Wicked Princess
July 22nd, 2009, 02:32 PM
I'm glad you're happy with the results!

And I'm another one looking for pictures, hehe :)

peachrose
July 22nd, 2009, 03:00 PM
I've always loved your avatar picture- so dramatic! I am happy that the colour worked out. :)