PDA

View Full Version : Hair Attacks!!

terriej
July 21st, 2009, 04:36 PM
I looked around to see if anybody posted about this yet, but couldn't find anything. I just heard this on the news, somebody is putting super glue in womens' hair. One of the victims was a little girl, I hope they catch this guy.

<link removed to comply with user guidelines>

storytellerzero
July 21st, 2009, 04:38 PM
How awful. But interesting. That is a very specific kind of Violence. I wonder what his story is. Maybe suffered at the hands of a long hair?

thankyousir74
July 21st, 2009, 04:44 PM
Wow, "sizzling" and "warm". Man, talk about scary. I hope they catch that guy before he lets his issues get even more violent. Honestly, this seems crazy.

rogue_psyche
July 21st, 2009, 04:47 PM
What a creep. I hope they find the guy and punish him somehow.

Vrushali
July 21st, 2009, 05:04 PM
What a jerk!:mad:

Curlsgirl
July 21st, 2009, 06:32 PM
ACK!!! This is really scary!

SHELIAANN1969
July 21st, 2009, 06:34 PM
I see the link was removed, but I googled, OMG, what if this dude decided to spray poison on people? shudder:

There are some sick folks in this world, the dude needs arrested and fast, all I can think about is, *what is his next thrill going to be*? when this one gets old?

yogachic
July 21st, 2009, 06:46 PM
God is Great, Beer is good, and people are Crazy!!!

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 21st, 2009, 06:51 PM
I see the link was removed, but I googled, OMG, what if this dude decided to spray poison on people? shudder:

There are some sick folks in this world, the dude needs arrested and fast, all I can think about is, *what is his next thrill going to be*? when this one gets old?

Yikes my thoughts exactly! Those poor people though :(

terriej
July 21st, 2009, 06:54 PM
I just moved to Texas. I was a little freaked out. I apologize :p

SHELIAANN1969
July 21st, 2009, 06:55 PM
You know, if someone was stalking me/ skulking around in the store and got close to me, and I realized they did that, I would beat the ever loving :poop: out of them! I'd be all :luke: on em!

But the article said the one girl was 12, what a weasel to pick on someone little and helpless, grrrrrrrrrrrr.

redneckprincess
July 21st, 2009, 07:00 PM
thats terrible, I didnt bother to google he story but wow, people these days....

Bellalalala
July 21st, 2009, 07:05 PM
That's just horrible! What's wrong with people?