PDA

View Full Version : How to get silky hair?

WelshLocks
July 20th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I looked around the forum and could not find anything on this so I thought I'd start it up.

I have been struggling with my hair's texture for a while now. I just got through with my first henna a few days ago and loved it.However,my hair has not changed texture.It is rough,semi-shiny, and tangles pretty easily.

Does anyone have any ideas on getting my hair silkier?Or at least more put together.I've done SMT and CO washing which I adore, but I don't like oil in my hair.(gets super greasy)

This is a picture of my hair currently so you can see my texture.

http://pic20.picturetrail.com:80/VOL152/9001157/20763659/370025479.jpg
It mostly shows off the nice color but the texture is rough looking, isn't it?
http://pic20.picturetrail.com:80/VOL152/9001157/20763659/370025477.jpg
see?

I'd love for my hair to be more like this in texture

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/13/139501/08_2008/sexy-hair-1105-med.jpg

or this(ignoring the straightener)
http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/02/uk-kitchen/shops/Braun/Satinliner_Lifestyle_04.jpg

I'm not trying to change my waves or straighten my hair I just want it to be smoother.
Thanks!

maskedrose
July 20th, 2009, 04:27 PM
Mines very similiar to yours. Many of my individual hairs have their own unique texture, so they all tend to march to their own drummer. Each hair is super shiny, but they don't work together to give that super glossy look. Every once in awhile I'll get it...ie if I have a super lucky drying day and all my hair happens to dry in a good wave pattern, then it will be all-over shiny. Or it will be super shiny when I first take it down from an up-do, before the hairs get seperated. I don't know....I'm kind of looking forward to other people's responses. Maybe someone will suggest something that I haven't tried yet :)

BlndeInDisguise
July 20th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I personally think that our hair types are harder to get looking "nice", because they aren't straight, but they aren't curly, and if not taken care of properly it can look a bit rough. Your waves are really pretty and nice, though!

Do you rinse with ACV or do a cold water rinse? I've found that those two things can help give you smoother hair. But I'm not really an expert since I myself haven't found something that helps all the time.

Rohele
July 20th, 2009, 04:31 PM
My hair always has a rough texture, even more so now that it's damaged. I also always have massive amounts of re-growth frizzies. The only time mine looks like those pictures is when it's been heat styled by a hairstylist and has a ton of product in it. I was never able to get it that way at home, even using the same methods and products.

Anyway, sorry not a lot of advice - but I'm waiting anxiously to see if anyone else has any suggestions - I'd love to have smooth hair, and I've all but given up. Most of the women I notice who seem to have hair like this naturally also seem to have really fine hair.

Saraesa
July 20th, 2009, 04:37 PM
I'm drooling over you hair in the second picture. I'm a newbie but I'd suggest you try either silk amino acids or amla if you want smoother hair. Hopefully someone with more experince will come along and give you more suggestions.

sedonia
July 20th, 2009, 05:00 PM
You do realize that both pictures have been photoshopped to death, and neither represent reality?

theshadowpuppet
July 20th, 2009, 05:04 PM
It looks pretty to me. I don't think there's much you can do to make your hair more fine...

Cassia would help your hair look less 'stringy', but not really silky. :shrug:

WelshLocks
July 20th, 2009, 05:08 PM
sedonia, yeah i realize that, but I just was trying to give an example. I suppose a better one would be of Kerry Ellis and her hair.

like this:
http://www.hair-styles-secrets-revealed.com/images/long_hair_photos.jpg
Which I don't think has been too photoshopped...

thankyousir74
July 20th, 2009, 05:14 PM
As much as I also want what you want, WelshLocks, I think it has to do with the fact that you and I alike are not fine haired. I also gave up a long time ago trying to get silky soft hair, There's always something up with it :shrug: either way, this thread is relevant to my interest, and I hope a more knowledgeable member can show me up and prove me wrong.

florenonite
July 20th, 2009, 05:14 PM
What about ACV rinses? Because they close the cuticle, I find that they make my hair smoother. They do also make it get greasy faster, though, which is a pain for me, but it might not bother you.

You say oil makes your hair greasy. How much are you using? Where are you applying it? You should only be using a couple drops (liquid) or a fingernail-scraping (solid) and apply from the ears/nape down. Additionally, when have you tried applying it? Some people's hair only likes oil when it's damp, others only when it's dry. If you haven't already, you can try experimenting with oiling to see if it helps.

Anlbe
July 20th, 2009, 05:20 PM
My hair used to have no shine at all and feel like straw. The thing for me was to start using products only for very dry and damaged hair - even before my hair was actually damaged. Both my shampoo and conditioner come under those categories and I also always put oil treatments in my hair before washing. Now my hair actually has some shine, lots if I dry it on rollers, but more importantly for me it feels silky which I love. Strangely enough other people like my hair less like this but I prefer to have hair that's a pleasure to run my fingers through rather than hair other people like looking at.

anubis969
July 20th, 2009, 05:21 PM
After lots of trial and error (emphasis on the error), I've eventually found a routine that works, at least for me anyway.

I shampoo my hair once a week (could easily go longer but I choose not to), and when I do I shampoo with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturising Shampoo, focusing on the scalp, then I condition the length and ends (but not the scalp under any condition) with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Moisturising Conditioner. Once my hair has dried enough to be called damp I apply some Mandarin Magic Ginkgo Leaf & Ginseng Root Hair Moisturising Jelly from... yes, Aubrey Organics (I'm not on commission, honest :o), focusing on the length. Once my hair has almost finished drying I'll put a very small amount of coconut oil on my ends, and just my ends. The reason I condition my scalp, length and ends different is because I find while my scalp needs no extra conditioner as it gets more than enough naturally, my length gets only part of the oil it needs and hence the light moisturising jelly to top it up, while my ends get very little natural oil hence the more heavier coconut oil.

It's not exactly the cheapest hair routine, although as I only shampoo my hair once a week (if, for some reason, I need to wash it before then it's a WO) it's not too bad, and well, it works, not to mention it's the best routine I've found so far for my 2a hair, but then again I'm always trying new things.

Norai
July 20th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I read somewhere that shininess is a measure of how aligned your hairs are - how evenly they reflect light. Boar bristle brushes are really good at getting everything pulled in the exact same direction, maybe if you bushed w/ some sort of product (light oil, aloe, I dunno) it would help. :)

teela1978
July 20th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Do you use cones? Moderate cone usage is the only thing that really makes my hair 'fall' the way I want it to. I use a coney conditioner every other wash or so and that seems to do the trick. When I run out of my coney conditioner and don't bother replacing it for a few weeks I really see a difference in how smooth/silky my hair is... and frizz. I was dogsitting, just brought my cone-free conditioner with me and have so many flyaways on my scalp it's ridiculous!

anubis969
July 20th, 2009, 05:38 PM
I read somewhere that shininess is a measure of how aligned your hairs are - how evenly they reflect light. Boar bristle brushes are really good at getting everything pulled in the exact same direction, maybe if you bushed w/ some sort of product (light oil, aloe, I dunno) it would help. :)

For me personally I find the only thing a brush adds is static, good if I'm going to a fancy dress party and want to look like I've just been electrocuted but otherwise...

Maybe that's just me though ;).

Renbirde
July 20th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Have you discovered the Curly Girl Meathod (http://dormroomcurly.blogspot.com/2008/12/style-definitions-table.html)?

It looks like your individual hairs are smooth, but the curl/wave pattern isn't holding, hence the frizzies and hidden shinies. Do you use terrycloth to dry your hair? How much do you touch it after you get out of the shower?

As far as increasing the shine of your individual hairs, cold water for your final rinse, and/or ACV rinces will help close your cuticle and increase shine. Oil helps some people, though you said your hair gets too greasy. How much are you using? And what type of oil? (Aack. I'm repeating florenonite.) There's also a thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=8437)up right now about using bentonite clay and/or salt to moisturise and increase shine. If you haven't done an SMT since your henna, you might try it. Henna acts like a protien treatment, and you may need some extra moisture to balance it.

tommiefromva
July 20th, 2009, 05:44 PM
I think hair is beautiful the way it is. It really becomes you.

Curlsgirl
July 20th, 2009, 06:18 PM
If you are talking about "silky" and not "shiny" really I think it's mostly a characteristic of a certain hairtype. Even when mine was perfectly healthy and all virgin it never felt silky unless it was blown dry and ironed. Now that is again the only thing that makes it silky feeling. See my avi and now that is silky hair. I LOVE the way it feels when it is like that. 1a type hair pretty much feels that way if it is healthy. But if you have wave in your hair it tends to be a different texture. There are some things you can do to it but I would embrace the waves and just know that's just the way your hair is. It's very beautiful in it's own way. If you force it to be silky with irons and things regularly it won't be healthy and will be even less appealing no matter how you wear it. I love the occasional blow out and ironing but wouldn't sacrifice the health of my hair to risk doing that all the time.

Tangles
July 20th, 2009, 06:29 PM
While oiling can be tricky for me, I can't recommend pre-wash oilings highly enough. I dunk my head in oil (pretty much) and then sleep with my hair up in a claw clip; then wash in the morning.

WelshLocks
July 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM
Renbirde:
As far as how much oil I've used on my hair before...quite a lot.I only tried it twice and put about half a tablespoon on my roots.My hair was greasy for a week(it was stupid looking back on it now but I'm not really sure how to apply it the right way)Since then I've stuck away from all oiling out of fear. :rolleyes:I probably should give it another shot.Oh and it was EVOO.
I have not attempted a SMT yet but will be doing one tonight as soon as I get off the computer.And no I don't use a terrycloth to dry my hair.I just use a cotton towel. Is that bad?I'll attempt the Curly Girl method in my next shower.

tommiefromva and theshadowpuppet, that is so sweet of you.I appreciate that.

florenonite, yeah i do a ACV rinse once a week(or every two weeks)but I have an issue with it becoming really stringy and unmanageable despite how soft it is.I may need to work on my method for this.

Norai, I'm a little nervous about using brushes after reading some things about it pulling hair out and messing with the cuticle. My hair does look very put together after a good brushing though...is it safe to brush my hair every day?(How stupid does that sound..)

teela1978, err sometimes.I have a conditioner I dig out every once in a while to CO wash with. I only use it maybe 1 time a week.

I do embrace my wave pattern and love it, but I guess I 'm trying to get my hair to fall into place and shine like I know it can.

peachrose
July 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I have a similar texture and I find that damp bunning/braiding really helps increase the silkiness. I usually oil lightly after washing with jojoba (my personal fav) but I imagine any leave in would be good. :)

MsBubbles
July 20th, 2009, 07:31 PM
I'm not trying to be a smartypants here, but Welshlocks, I'm not sure anybody could get silky-looking hair outside in the wind for very long. I think if you took some pics indoors or sheltered from the wind, your hair would gain a ton of silkiness right off the bat.

Other than that, having dead straight, fine hair goes a long way in the silkiness department, and that's just one of those gene things. And I spent my youth perming my hair to give it body, like yours has! The heck with silky...:p

Excluding henna'd hair, I think unadulterated hair has a better chance of looking silky than hair that has been overly bleached, dyed, curled/straightened or blowfried.

hennaphile
July 20th, 2009, 07:35 PM
I found that a hendigo/cassia gloss with trader joes conditioner made my hair incredibly silky which I didn't expect

WelshLocks
July 20th, 2009, 08:19 PM
MsBubbles, I was on the farm in the wind but this is generally what my hair looks like.I have pictures in my profile if you'd like to see what my hair looks like when I brush it out.I just don't like to brush. Is it bad for your hair?P.s your hair is lovely!

You all have been a big help. I'm going to try the CurlyGirl method and see if my hair takes to it well.I'm hoping that maybe if I cut out cones as well this may help.
More suggestions are welcome. :D

jivete
July 20th, 2009, 08:20 PM
I don't have much advice for silky other than cones, but you said that ACV rinses make your hair stringy. I have this problem when I use too much ACV. The recommended "dose" is way too much for me. Trying reducing the amount of ACV and see if that helps. I use about 1/4 tsp per 8 oz of water or so.

MsBubbles
July 20th, 2009, 10:03 PM
MsBubbles, I was on the farm in the wind but this is generally what my hair looks like.I have pictures in my profile if you'd like to see what my hair looks like when I brush it out.I just don't like to brush. Is it bad for your hair?

The farm photos are beautiful! I think people here with thicker hair use Boar Bristle Brushes but generally not other kinds. They use the BBB to help distribute their own natural oils. I never use a brush, just a really wide-toothed comb. But brushing for me would be overkill since I don't really have that much hair.

RocketDog
July 20th, 2009, 10:11 PM
I have wavy/curly hair that never looks super-shiny in person. If the light hits it just so, it'll look shiny in a photograph, which is a bonus I guess. Each individual hair reflects light wonderfully, but my hair has a tendency to frizz/poof out over time, and that frizz really seems to make things look duller. As of yet, none of my experiments have worked well for long-term shininess, although a good honey treatment (either the lightening recipe or SMT) do give good sheen the next day!

Norai
July 20th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Boar bristle brushes are fine once a day I'm sure, unless you go overboard. The bristles are made of hair, so they have a hard time ripping hair out with them... it's the plastic/metal brushes that you really have to worry about. Just comb out first to take out tangles, then maybe very lightly oil the brush and give it a stroke or two on the top layer?

spidermom
July 20th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Henna made my hair feel rough for about the first month. I hated the stuff so only did it the once. My hair stylist recently did a Joico K-Pak Reconstruct treatment on my hair followed by an application of Sebastian Cellophanes (clear). Wow - talk about soft and silky hair! You can buy the Joico from hair salons and beauty supply stores but not the Cellophanes; only a hair stylist can get that.

Roseate
July 20th, 2009, 10:31 PM
I second the damp bunning recommendation- My hair gets as silky as it's ever going to get with damp bunning. I'd also revisit oil- I like EVOO for DT's, but it is super heavy. I use camellia oil for daily oilings, just a drop or two rubbed between my hands, then over the length. It's nice stuff.

My hairtype is never going to be really silky, though- too coarse and wurly. You're a little finer and a little straighter, though, so you could maybe make it to silky!

LittleOrca
July 20th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Have you tried a conditioner soak? I do this from time to time, especially after I swim, and I just sit in a nice tub of water (usually a bubble bath :D ) with my hair soaked in conditioner and clipped up. I let it just sit in there while I enjoy my bath then I rinse it out in the shower. When my hair dries, it has a nice shine to it and is very soft.

getoffmyskittle
July 20th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Does your hair like cones? I think that's what I'd recommend for the most consistently silky results. I haven't read the thread so someone else might have already said this. Your hair looks great, by the way, I love the color.

sweet*things
July 20th, 2009, 10:46 PM
After a shower, put 2-3 drops of oil in the palm of your hands, rub them together and then run them over your wet hair from about the ears down to the ends. Your hair shouldn't feel greasy, just like you have a light leave-in conditioner in it. Coconut or jojoba are both fairly cheap and easy to find, they're probably a better choice for that use than olive oil. If you start with just a couple of drops you shouldn't wind up with greasy hair when it dries. If you think your hair can take more, you can increase the amount a little until you find the right amount for you.

I do have naturally soft, silky, shiny hair when it isn't trashed:o. When my hair is in good shape it is very similar in texture to the picture with the blond hair. My hair is fine and nearly straight, so I think it is mostly genetics. You have to work with what you have. For instance, my hair won't hold curls for more than an hour or two, so I've had to learn to give up on that idea.

I've got most of my softness back (which is a miracle, considering how it felt a month ago), but I don't have a lot of shine right now. I've had several huge sheds and some mechanical damage over the past couple of years, so my lengths are all over the place and kind of ratty looking. :rolleyes: I think it's not very shiny because my hair strands are all different lengths and there are ends poking out everywhere breaking up the light. When most of the strands are similar lengths, they're going to look smoother and shinier. I don't know if you have any of these issues, but it's something to consider.

Gentle brushing does help, it straightens the hair and distributes oils. If you are careful, brushing is fine. Cold water rinses and apple cider vinegar also help with shine, and there are always 'cones. Say what you will about them, but they do make hair shine. I'm going without cones right now and struggling with it because I miss the shine, even if it was artificial. :(

Good luck! :)

Wicked Princess
July 20th, 2009, 11:32 PM
This is the article that I read about how to oil my hair. (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=71)

It sounds like you've already taken major steps in your hair care routine that would lead to "silkiness" - if you have only started this recently, though, maybe your hair is still just getting used to it and will improve more over time?

Failing oil and continued pre-treatments, the only other thing I would suggest is a light, 'cone conditioner. It will eventually lead to build up in your hair, which you will have to clarify to get rid of, but in the end some people (myself included) like them because they free us of some of the tangles that lead to breakage, and gives coarser hair (again, like mine, haha) a more smooth feeling.

Renbirde
July 21st, 2009, 12:18 AM
Renbirde:
As far as how much oil I've used on my hair before...quite a lot.I only tried it twice and put about half a tablespoon on my roots.My hair was greasy for a week (it was stupid looking back on it now but I'm not really sure how to apply it the right way)Since then I've stuck away from all oiling out of fear. :rolleyes:I probably should give it another shot.Oh and it was EVOO.
I have not attempted a SMT yet but will be doing one tonight as soon as I get off the computer.And no I don't use a terrycloth to dry my hair. I just use a cotton towel. Is that bad?I'll attempt the Curly Girl method in my next shower.

I see. :) Your scalp produces oils on its own, so your hair shouldn't eally need additional oil above about ear level. Also, olive oil is fairly heavy, so you shouldn't use much. I've got my EVOO in a little tupperware cup-- I rub 1 fingertip on the lid, spread that amout on both palms, and rub my hair with my hands. I do that twice, so maybe... half a small pea worth over my entire length. From what I've read on here, I use more than most people do. That's one thing about using very small amounts-- you can repeat your application and slowly build up to the amount of oil you want. There is also less risk on uneven application and weird greasy spots.

Coconut, camelia, and jojoba oils are a bit lighter than EVOO, and some people do daily oilings with a few drops of one of them. (Since coconut oil is solid at room temperature, most people recommend the amount you can scrape up with a fingernail. My fingernails are too stubby to try this, so no comments.) I've also heard of people using walnut oil and a few others.

I've heard that terrycloth (possibly all cotton towels... I don't know the absorbancy comparison) is too good at its job. It pulls moisture out of the hair and the drying action also rumples the locks, contributing to dryness and frizz. I don't know how much that would apply to wurlies, though-- the place I found that tidbit was talking about curlies.

WavyGirl
July 21st, 2009, 02:59 AM
In all the pictures you linked it looks like the models started with straight hair (natural or straightened) and then went from there. I don't think there is anyway for someone with wavy or curly hair to get that effect without some form of straightening first.

For me with my 2c hair I find that I can get it silky if I use a blow drier, straightening irons, cones and some sort of serum. In my hair silkyness (by which I mean hair that slides through the fingers, lays nice and flat, shines uniformly and is much slower to tangle) is only possible that way.

I'm not prepared to style my hair that way regularly any more so I compromise. I am mainly cone free and use sesame oil (which is an extremely light oil) after my SC wash from the ears down on damp hair. Then I bun with a low-twist type of bun. This makes my hair look and feel less rough, but it is never what I would call silky, because it will still tangle easily if touched: waves = tangles imho. It also lacks that nice swingy feeling that I can get in my straightened hair.

If I'm wanting it to look really special I'll damp beebutt bun it in the am to let it down in the evening. I put mousse or gel in before damp bunning to be sure it stays and control frizzies. The hard part is making sure it dries in time.

If you want it straighter without heat you can try wrapping it around your head to dry which I think is explained in the styling section of the articles.

That said, when I joined here I was wearing my hair straightened pretty much all the time and found it really hard to live with the natural state. There are not very many good pictures of naturally wavy hair to be found. Most styles in mags and on screen have been set on rollers or a curling iron to get perfect even waves. Thanks to LHC I prefer my natural waves now. So many people here are trying desperately to enchance the amount of wave they have and they made me realise that it is a perfectly acceptable look and not at all the mess I imagined.

Even if you are not going to wear it curly there are a lot of tips you can pick up on the curly threads about controlling frizz and flyaways. Definitely worth a read.

ETA: I couldn't find an article but this thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2819&highlight=clingfilm+wrap) has some suggestions.

Rentlle
July 21st, 2009, 04:38 AM
some gloss-givers..
rinsing with COLD water.. (it shuts the hair-thingies, so it starts more being shiny)
braid it after washing. then the hair is somehow styled and more curls/waves are going to go in de same direction, .. the more the hair goes in the same direction, the more it will look shiny-er because of the reflection of sunlight on a larger surface.. :); that's why straight hair is often more shiny-er.. ;)
some gloss-shampoo or henna helps a lot too :)

sedonia
July 21st, 2009, 05:55 AM
sedonia, yeah i realize that, but I just was trying to give an example. I suppose a better one would be of Kerry Ellis and her hair.

like this:
http://www.hair-styles-secrets-revealed.com/images/long_hair_photos.jpg
Which I don't think has been too photoshopped...

I'll bet this hair has been blowdried and flat-ironed, though. A few people could just comb and air dry their hair and get this, but that would be uncommon, I would think.

I think your hair looks great. It looks to me like it is inclined to cling together into wavy locks. I'm not sure the texture is what is responsible for this. My hair is fine and it tends to clump into locks.

WelshLocks
July 21st, 2009, 08:47 AM
Wow there are so many great suggestions in this thread I will be trying out soon. Thank you everyone for responding.I really appreciate it. I took a shower last night and used the CurlyGirl Method,and then rinsed with the coldest possible water.I'm really surprised how curly my hair is today.Although,I'm a bit aggravated at the canopy layer that refuses to curl(so I put it half up).Next time I shower I will try the SMT and grab some of the different oils mentioned on here at Walmart.
sweet*things, Thank you for posting how to do the oiling. Now I'm not nearly as lost on how to do that next time.

getoffmyskittle, it's weird because I just looked through my conditioner bottles last night and the only one I was using that didn't have cones in it was Suave and I just got that this week.I am slightly disappointed in myself for not noticing before.My hair has been frizzy of late and it could be due to the cones.Since I tried a CO wash yesterday my hair isn't terribly frizzy, just super curly.(compared to its normal self)
LittleOrca, If I did a conditioner soak, should it be a SMT as well or just a conditioner?

MsBubbles,it sounds like BBB may be the way to go. Where can I find these?Or do I need to order it online?

I just know this is going to make my hair look and feel better.Plus it's nice to change my routine up every once in a while.:D

getoffmyskittle
July 21st, 2009, 09:26 AM
Maybe you could try clarifying and doing a moisture treatment? (Then cones again, cause well, I'm a cone advocate. :silly:)

I really don't think your hair will ever have that glass waterfall look that people with straighter, finer hair have (unless you use a flatiron). Our hairtypes seem pretty similar, though I think my hair is fluffier, and IME it's a losing battle. But if your hair is dry, you should work on getting moisture into it; that'll make it shinier, and of course the henna will help (but henna will also make your hair coarser, again impeding glass waterfall).

Sometimes, different things are needed at different stages of the hair journey. I remember my hair just could not get enough moisture when I was a newbie and about your hair length. Now, it can get overconditioned relatively easily. If I were you, I'd focus on stuffing moisture into it. HTH!

carinkla
July 21st, 2009, 09:30 AM
I respond very well...and this is no joke to products with silkproteins..

getoffmyskittle
July 21st, 2009, 09:45 AM
Ooh, I have an article up on the old site that also addresses this a bit:

http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=78718

I used a lot of links that will be broken now, but they ought to still work if you just switch "forums" in the URL for "archive." HTH!

csm--carla
July 22nd, 2009, 08:28 AM
While oiling can be tricky for me, I can't recommend pre-wash oilings highly enough. I dunk my head in oil (pretty much) and then sleep with my hair up in a claw clip; then wash in the morning.

Thank you for posting this, Tangles!

I have resisted pre-shampoo oil treatments in the past--I just didn't understand how something I put on BEFORE washing it out could possibly help the moisture content of my hair.

Yesterday, just before applying henna to my roots, I finally did liberally douse my lengths in a mixture of oils I have here. (heaven knows I have enough of them!!)

After CO washing out the henna and oil....

WOW!!

My coarse still hair is really soft and silky today

I'm amazed--THANK YOU! Another reason to love Long Hair Community!

:cheese::cheese::cheese::flowers::flowers:

Carla