PDA

View Full Version : Graydog, Ficcare, France Luxe, jimfo, WoodbyC, misc (worldwide)

wendyg
April 12th, 2008, 02:21 PM
As before, unless otherwise indicated prices include shipping within UK and Europe. US and ROTW please add $2. Swaps considered but no hair products and no hair sticks.

PENDING-Que dragon slide in horn. $5.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/gwyndred/que-slide-dragon.jpg

-France Luxe cut-out barrette, in a rich caramel shade. Barrette is four inches, on a 3 1/4 inch gold clip of really high quality. The barrette is nice and light. I just tend not to wear it - it turns out I like more flamboyant colors a lot better, barrettewise. So it really hasn't been worn. $15.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/gwyndred/franceluxe-barrette-open-1.jpg

-WireJewelry.net copper abstract slide, medium. I got a medium and a small, and the small is one of the few non-barrettes I can do a ponytail or a half-up with. The medium has to go over a bun, and over time I've come to realize that I'm just not in love with the way that feels or looks. New, they cost $18 plus shipping. Asking $12.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee36/gwyndred/wirejewelry-copper-medium.jpg

wg

Cinnamon Hair
April 12th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I'm interested in this
-France Luxe tige boule barrette in onyx. 3in. Again, a beautifully made piece, but a little too slippery for my hair. $10.

Stevy
April 12th, 2008, 03:28 PM
PMed about the Graydog fork and barrette and the WoodbyC barrette. :)

Gaelic Girl
April 12th, 2008, 04:26 PM
If the France Luxe tige boule becomes available, please let me know. :)

OhioLisa
April 12th, 2008, 06:55 PM
PMing about jimfo...

TheHippieChick
April 12th, 2008, 07:07 PM
Is the ficcare available? been wanting to try one

greek_lady
April 13th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Oh Wendyg, can I have the turquoise small ficcare pls?
I think it was from Dvips because I asked for it and it was already gone.
I'm in Greece

ETA :Oops sorry, didn't see the post ahead in my haste. It was not meant to be :)

wendyg
April 13th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Dvips sounds right, yes, thank you, grecian one.

It's still available - and neither of you has PMed me...

wg

greek_lady
April 13th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Wendyg I will be pming you, but I will wait in line after TheHippieChick who is ahead of me.
Pm'ing just in case.

wendyg
April 13th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Greek lady: you PMed me and Hippie Chick has not. I can only go on messages received, first come first served. So it's yours...

All items paid for up to this morning UK time were sent today at noon BDT.

wg

TheHippieChick
April 14th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Nice catch Greek Lady! I was away from the computer and could not PM-if you ever get rid of the beauty let me know! :D

Raederle
April 14th, 2008, 09:28 AM
PMing you on Graydog

wendyg
April 16th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Everytning that was paid for up until Monday noon went out Monday; the Graydog fork goes out today.

wg

Stevy
April 16th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Barrettes have arrived and are lovely - thanks! I've left a +1 for you on the seller feedback thread.

greek_lady
April 16th, 2008, 01:21 PM
Payment sent wendyg. I've included a bit more to help with the fees.
I wasn't able to log in for two days now, I got a "database error" or something. Have you all been able to?

TheHippieChick: I'm feeling sorry at how this turned out. So, I'm offering this: I have the other two of the ficcares that were originally from Dvips. I am not wearing the green one at all, haven't ever. Would you like to have it? Exact same size, same style, the green striped one.

TheHippieChick
April 16th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Aaaah...GreekLAdy! You are awesome! Don't fret! But I would love a Green one! Green is my favorite color! I'll PM you...only don't feel bad ok? :D

wendyg
April 18th, 2008, 09:34 AM
More posting today: greeklady and OhioLisa.

wg

greek_lady
April 18th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Woohooo! Thank you Wendyg :)

greek_lady
April 24th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Wendyg I got it! What awesome, summer-islands colours! Thank you!

OhioLisa
April 24th, 2008, 08:55 AM
I got my fork and headband! :D Thanks SO much!!!