PDA

View Full Version : made an album

fisher2
July 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Hey everbody, I made an album i only have like 5 pictures in it right now but I'l be adding more randomly.If you could go and tell me what goal i'd be at in the pictures i would be very happy.I'm trying to figure out if i'd be considered bsl length yet(if that goal applys to guys?). Thank you for your time.

CindyLea1
July 19th, 2009, 01:04 PM
My vote would be definately armpit...almost bra strap. I think you are about an inch from BSL Your hair is very nice, too!

Now I'm judgeing this by the picture with no shirt. It does seem to be a titch shorter than the others..Is it an older one?

Gumball
July 19th, 2009, 01:08 PM
I agree it definitely is at APL. As a guy I went by "mid-back length" instead of bra strap as I haven't got a strap to measure by. :)

fisher2
July 19th, 2009, 01:09 PM
no its the newest picture it might just be the way my hair laid that day the other 2 were more oily as it was wash day but i had not washed yet. the shirtless was washed the night before. so that may have something to do with it i dont know.

spidermom
July 19th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I think of BSL as Blade of Shoulder Length (or shoulder-blade length). BraStrap Length is nonsensical to me as the bra straps go over the shoulder, so by that designation, you could call shoulder-length "bra strap length". Bah!

Anyway, I agree that you are at armpit length.

ericthegreat
July 24th, 2009, 08:51 PM
If you straightened your hair out with a flat iron like I keep telling you you'd be at bra-strap length bro! :D

As it stands right now with your hair a bit naturally wavy, your about two inches past armpit length. Its getting there I suppose. :tongue:

walkinglady
July 24th, 2009, 08:58 PM
I'd say you're at APL and your hair looks great!