PDA

View Full Version : Hair-related T-shirt texts

swanns
July 18th, 2009, 03:38 PM
I've seen a lot of people mention here how we should have shirts that say this and that about our hair. What kinds of ideas can you guys come up with?

I got this idea about printing an arrow pointing upwards on the back of your shirt, and then a text saying something like 'Does it intrigue you?' Would be perfect especially if you're wearing a more complicated style :D A lot of different texts would go well with the arrow I think.

Ideas, people!

Bunnyhare
July 18th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Yes, It's all mine..No, you can't touch it
You know, if you get this going youre going into the t-shirt printing business! the world needs more smiles!!!

RavennaNight
July 18th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Across the very bottom of t-shirt:

"If you can read this my hair is in an intricate bun"

Gumball
July 18th, 2009, 04:27 PM
"Like my buns?"

And in fine print below:

"Not down here. Up there!" with a little arrow.

swanns
July 18th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Across the very bottom of t-shirt:

Haha, I really like this one :)

NickalNack
July 18th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Yes, It's all mine..No, you can't touch it
You know, if you get this going youre going into the t-shirt printing business! the world needs more smiles!!!
Hopefully it won't be printed over your breast area. :D

Longlocks3
July 18th, 2009, 06:17 PM
I love all the ones already suggested and am eagerly awaiting being able to order one.:cheese:

Ella Menneau P.
July 18th, 2009, 06:39 PM

I love it!:D

Madame J
July 18th, 2009, 06:41 PM
There's a woman who walks around the lake where I run that wears a t-shirt that says "Grey is the new Blonde!"

skay
July 18th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Well, you've probably thought of this one already, but I'll add it to the list anyway:

Got Hair?

shadowclaw
July 19th, 2009, 12:02 AM
I like these ideas! Makes me want to go over to neighborhoodies and order a shirt.

Unfortunately, I can't think of anything too creative. I had a thought involving putting a ruler on the back of the shirt and making a play on those height things for carnival rides, but I can't think of anything clever.

freznow
July 19th, 2009, 08:54 AM
I bookmarked these two threads from the old board. Meant to make a t-shirt, but never got around to it.

http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=22195
http://archive.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=2123

Kat
July 19th, 2009, 09:02 AM
I want a "My Hair FAQ" shirt with answers to all the commonly asked questions! Something like this:

1. Yes, it is long. Congratulations for noticing.
2. Yes I have "ever cut [my] hair."
3. About 8 years now.
4. Yes, it's my real hair.
5. No, I'm not donating it, any more than you are donating your car or that outfit.
6. I braid it myself, and no, it's not hard.
7. To my knees.
8. No, it's not that hard to take care of...I haven't had to use blowdryers and curling irons and hair gel to make my hair look nice for years.
9. It's not as pretty as you think; it's dry, tangly, and damaged.
10. I don't know if I'll ever cut it short again.