View Full Version : Wow - I love her hair

Kunzang
April 12th, 2008, 11:31 AM
She's an awesome musician too.. http://www.hipharp.com/

prosperina
April 12th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Yes, I agree. Her hair looks amazing. (However, I wonder how many of those colored braids are hers...?) But regardless, it looks nifty. Oh the things I would do to my appearance and hair if I didn't have to hold down a regular job....

jojo
April 12th, 2008, 11:40 AM
yes i have to agree pretty impressive, are they extentions or her real hair? either way i love the funkiness of her hair, very original

HeavenlyTresses
April 12th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I love the ribbons braided in, makes me think of Jane Child. I love her hair but I could never sit that long to get all those braids.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nXH4uNrbhe8&feature=related

MoonSong
April 12th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Jane Child, I didn't even know she was still around. I had to look up the pic you were referring to with her braids and they are awesome! I wonder if they are real as well though. When I was in middle school, a few girls starting braiding my hair in little strands but they frizzed out terribly by the end of the day so I took them out, not to mention my mom wasn't to thrilled by it to begin with.

Her hair reminded me of Lisa Bonets in the Cosby show. I used to love her hair when it was in the really long braids.

Kiraela
April 12th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I love her hair, but darn, that harp's gorgeous too!

HeavenlyTresses
April 17th, 2008, 06:33 AM
I read an interview with Jane Child and she said her hair is real, she has it rebraided once a month and it takes 3 girls 14 hours to do it. I would lose my mind to sit there that long. :crazyq:

JasmineDaisy
April 17th, 2008, 06:58 AM
She does have beautiful hair. It funny because her name is Deborah Henson and that my best friend's mothers name.

Rebelkat
April 17th, 2008, 11:57 PM
She has gorgeous hair. So colorful! I couldn't sit long enough to have that many braids put in, either. How long do y'all think it would take to DO that?

Lixie
April 18th, 2008, 12:08 AM
She does have lovely hair, very creative and unique.