PDA

View Full Version : I met a real life rapunzel

Xan
July 16th, 2009, 08:55 PM
I met the coolest lady with mid calf length hair and complimented her on her awesome hair. She told me she just donated 18" which had her on the floor. I guess some can only dream.

MandaMom2Three
July 16th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Wow! That must have been a sight to see! :thud:

Coriander
July 16th, 2009, 09:06 PM
I'm sure your compliment made her day :)

SimplyViki
July 16th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Wow, I haven't seen hair that long in person yet. One of these days...

Redheaded Raven
July 16th, 2009, 09:59 PM
That is so neat to see some one with such length :)

Tressie
July 16th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Wow!! Was she wearing it down or in a braid? Amazing length! Wish I could have seen her hair! (o:

Rentlle
July 17th, 2009, 06:45 AM
wooh, wish too that I could see such a hair in realy life!!! :o
that's a real rapunzel :D

redneckprincess
July 17th, 2009, 07:49 AM
how cool that must have been

Kiraela
July 19th, 2009, 08:35 PM
There is a woman in the town I used to grocery shop in, that had past-knee length hair. It was red streaked with silver and fairytaled, but looked to be in excellent condition. I only ever saw her wearing it in a ponytail, but she had very pretty clips to hold it. I complimented her a couple of times, but I don't think she knew how to handle the attention - hair past BSL is fairly uncommon, and past waist is very rare here - it isn't 'cool' these days.

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 19th, 2009, 09:16 PM
You know, its posts like this that make me want to wear my hair down every time I go in public :crush:

Rose J.
July 19th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Was her hair thick all the way down (not fairytaled)? Just wondering. :)

Renbirde
July 19th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Wow! I don't think I've ever seen someone with hair that long in RL... My dad saw one on a trip to Kamchatka though. She had her hair braded and had a knot tied in the braid-- and it still went to her ankles!

(Oh, the envy...)

natt i nord
July 20th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Uhh, I saw a real life Rapunzel on Saturday. Tailbone length, blonde, 1a hair. A dream :love: :thud: Sadly I didn't see her anymore when I wanted to tell her how stunning it was.

ratgirldjh
July 20th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Years ago I knew someone who had floor length hair. She had never cut her hair in her whole life!

She also wore it down a lot and had to wear high heels to stop it from dragging on the floor...

I will say that her hair was very thin and super fairy-tailed - but still very beautiful and definitely awe inspiring!

I haven't seen her in years - and would love to see this lady and see what her hair looks like now.

enfys
July 20th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Pretty sure I've never seen past knee length on the occasional Asian lady.

Massively long hair is not only not fashionable, it's impossible for most of us I'd imagine, even on here.

jera
July 20th, 2009, 03:07 PM
I met the coolest lady with mid calf length hair and complimented her on her awesome hair. She told me she just donated 18" which had her on the floor. I guess some can only dream.

How sweet of her to do that. ;) I've never seen anyone up close with calf length hair . I can't even imagine floor length. :eyebrows: