PDA

View Full Version : Why is day 2 the 'good' day?

lynnala
April 12th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Does anyone understand or have a reason for this? You know what I mean, the second day after just about anything, washing, coloring, henna-ing, cassia-ing....the immediate result is just so-so, but on day 2, it's perfect! Day 3, fergitaboutit already! What is it about day 2?:confused:

Nat242
April 12th, 2008, 03:13 AM
No idea! Day one (after washing) is usually my best day ;)

-- Natalie

Jeni
April 12th, 2008, 03:18 AM
I know the day I get my hair cut it seems mad, and the ends tangle but the next day it's fine (maybe I'm weird....?). The day after I dye my hair it seems to look better then the first, never figured out why. I haven't hennaed or cassiaed yet. (I have cassia being shipped to though so we shall see)

Jeni

tiny_teesha
April 12th, 2008, 03:41 AM
i think for me my hair settles its frizz out and has started to get an oil coating...that's why i feel my hair is nicer on day 2 then day 1....but day 3 is ok day 4 starts to get oily...
maybe it's got to do with the planet aligning on day 2 always? lol....not sure!

AmandaPanda
April 12th, 2008, 04:01 AM

-- Natalie

I second that. Mine gets greasy on day 2

Liluri
April 12th, 2008, 05:29 AM
I think it gives my hair time to recover from water.

Elfling
April 12th, 2008, 07:31 AM

-- Natalie
Same here. I hate my hair second day pretty much.

SHELIAANN1969
April 12th, 2008, 07:36 AM
I love my hair on days 2 and 3. day 4 starts to get a bit heavy and starts to get a case of the greasies.

But then again I wash with shampoo about every 3-4 days but I co every day, unless I skipped a shower that day and I also use some kind of leave in every day, be it a mister mix, leave in conditioner or shea butter on the ends.

Florida Mom
April 12th, 2008, 07:46 AM
No idea - my hair is the best the day I wash it. If I wear it all up, then it is still good the second day. If it is down, forget it!!!