PDA

View Full Version : It's really growing!

NickalNack
July 13th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I know this is nothing compared to the lot of you guys, but lately I've been realizing how much my hair is growing. I'm really happy. Maybe my dream of tail bone night actually come true one day.

Anyway, now for the part we all care about. Pictures!

deleted the photos.

catfish
July 13th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Hey, progress is progress. :D You have every right to be happy and to brag about every inch, I know I do. :o

I'd say you have a lot of growth, it looks so soft. Congratulations.

By the way, your adorable.

NickalNack
July 13th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Aw, thank you very much.

PurpleAshes
July 13th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Wow, that's some great progress!

Charlotte
July 13th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Your hair is gorgeous! Keep on growing... :D

RancheroTheBee
July 13th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Wow. The difference is actually pretty dramatic! Your hair looks like it's in great condition, by the way. (Yeah, and I think you're on your way to APL. ^_^)

Amara
July 13th, 2009, 11:09 PM
Oh my GOSH! What gorgeous hair... and yeah, you have a TON of growth. Good going!

ETA: THUD!!!! ONLY 7 MONTHS!?!?!?!

NickalNack
July 13th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Oh my GOSH! What gorgeous hair... and yeah, you have a TON of growth. Good going!

ETA: THUD!!!! ONLY 7 MONTHS!?!?!?!
Honestly, I am just as shocked as you. I had my first relaxer when I was oh... six maybe? Though they were kiddie relaxers, still. Don't EVEN get me started on heat damage. But thinking back, I did have my hair up in braids more often than I relaxed/flat-ironed. Maybe that's why... oh, who knows.

I'm still mad that it was ever relaxed though. grrrr When I was a baby it was down to my butt when in braids! >_< But, it's unhealthy to dwell on the past. *sigh* Besides, I wouldn't be able to sport this adorable faerie-like style I have now had I not. :p

Bene
July 13th, 2009, 11:22 PM
So much progress!!! It looks great :)

Might I suggest (totally off topic, by the way, and you could totally ignore this) some earrings? They might accentuate those killer cheekbones you have going for you.

ericthegreat
July 13th, 2009, 11:43 PM
Girl that is some impressive growth! Even with your natural shrinkage, you hair clearly grew a good almost 3 inches if you stretched it out straight. I actually quite love your 'fro, I think ALL people should embrace their natural color and texture. Before you know it you'll hit shoulder length and then APL! And believe me anything after APL will really seem long!

Roseate
July 13th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Wow, that's incredible growth for 7 months on curly hair! Looks great!

Toadstool
July 14th, 2009, 01:58 AM
you look so cute! And congratulations on all that growth!

redneckprincess
July 14th, 2009, 06:22 AM
thats wonderful, Im so happy for you, looks pretty too

neon-dream
July 14th, 2009, 06:33 AM
Wow! Congratulations, you have gorgeous hair :toast:

GlassEyes
July 14th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Wow. o-o;; That's some impressive growth. And it DOES look really soft.

paper
July 14th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Wow congrats on wonderful growth! Your so cute!

Curlsgirl
July 14th, 2009, 07:03 AM
Brag all you want, this is the place for it! Beautiful and fantastic growth! KUTGW!!! :cheese:

ButterCup02
July 14th, 2009, 08:46 AM
You have had a lot of growth! I love your hair!!!

templeofvenus
July 14th, 2009, 09:00 AM
GREAT PROGRESS KEEP ON GROWING! my hair is in a bob so I know that every milestone counts :)

LisaB234
July 14th, 2009, 09:10 AM
That amount of growth - WOW! You must be taking good care of your hair it looks so beautiful. I think you are on your way to APL - just imagine what the next year will bring. . . But even better, you don't look like you are growing out your hair - the current style is adorable. Or course, I think ti looked good after the chop, too (I'd better HIDE for saying that - I love long hair, but I'm just sayin' you can totally pull off the short crop, too!)

Happy growing - thanks for sharing pictures - very inspiring!

lora410
July 14th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Thats fantastic and yes collarbone is past shoulder :) Hey atleast with shrinkage when you do check the length it is a nice suprise. I miss most of my waves; henna took most of them out :(

coolbreeze212
July 14th, 2009, 11:49 AM
That's great progress for a curly!!! :cheese:

Fillette
July 14th, 2009, 01:04 PM
That is some impressive progress. And your hair looks soft and healthy. :flower: Keep up the good work! :)

LutraLutra
July 14th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Wow, that's great growth, and your hair looks so soft and healthy too. :cheer:

Fractalsofhair
July 14th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Oh wow, that is fast growth! Your hair looks wonderful! And yes, with curly hair it's generally measured stretched I think, since well, to get to tailbone with very curly hair with the shrinkage requires a longer than average terminal length!