PDA

View Full Version : Nooooo, why did I do this?

ilovelonghair
July 13th, 2009, 01:48 AM
People kept saying I would look good blonde, and they didn't like my red hair, so I caved in and got it bleached :(. It resulted in such bad damaged hair I had to cut it off, yuch! I really hope it grows back quickly...

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=44394

EvaSimone
July 13th, 2009, 01:57 AM
Wow... that's pretty dramatic. It's a very cute, fashionable style though if it's any consolation.

What is your natural hair color?

BTW I hope this isn't one of "those" threads where people play an "OMG I cut my hair dramatically and then it turns out that it's really a wig"

Rapunzal2Be
July 13th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Wow... that's pretty dramatic. It's a very cute, fashionable style though if it's any consolation.

What is your natural hair color?

BTW I hope this isn't one of "those" threads where people play an "OMG I cut my hair dramatically and then it turns out that it's really a wig"

NO offense meant to the OP, but I'm thinking it is one of 'those threads'. :D

Arctic_Mama
July 13th, 2009, 02:10 AM
Cheap wig, at that :lol:

Dementia1013
July 13th, 2009, 02:13 AM
I refuse to believe it! no! you were so happy with your new color! No... No i don't believe it!!

Flynn
July 13th, 2009, 02:24 AM
OMG It turned your hair synthetic, too! Halp! >_o

(It just doesn't work when everyone knows you're a hennahead.)

Carina
July 13th, 2009, 02:40 AM
I really hope you didn't bleach it:confused:.Please let it be a wig.;)

brok3nwings
July 13th, 2009, 02:47 AM
eheheh that wig is really cute :D

Rentlle
July 13th, 2009, 03:52 AM
I realy realy hope it's a wig!!
Youre hair was way to lovely!!
Beautifully reddish and long and stuff... :'(

Rhea
July 13th, 2009, 04:29 AM
eheheh that wig is really cute :D
http://wuerziworld.de/Smilies/lol/lol27.gif I say the same http://wuerziworld.de/Smilies/lol/lol27.gif http://wuerziworld.de/Smilies/lol/lol12.gif

rach
July 13th, 2009, 04:38 AM
Arctic_Mama- Cheap wig, at that

Rhea- I say the same
sorry suspicious here also? :hmm:

Unofficial_Rose
July 13th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Well, I was envious until I saw the pic (want to be lighter), but now I just say.....

Take yer wig off Ilovelonghair :p

aahavaa
July 13th, 2009, 05:10 AM
Dont believe it for a second LOL....you have beautiful hair, your not that crazy LOL!!

Fethenwen
July 13th, 2009, 05:15 AM
No freaking way you did that :p !

Melisande
July 13th, 2009, 05:27 AM
The smile says it all - you're trying to pull the wig trick on us. Wicked wigged girl....

neon-dream
July 13th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Bahaha nice try! :tongue:

Silver Strands
July 13th, 2009, 05:42 AM
I agree with Melisande, the smile gave it away.

You might actually have needed a drink (looks like a bar in the background) if you cut
from waist to jaw, but you certainly wouldn't be smiling.

Flynn
July 13th, 2009, 05:44 AM
I agree with Melisande, the smile gave it away.

You might actually have needed a drink (looks like a bar in the background) if you cut
from waist to jaw, but you certainly wouldn't be smiling.

(Surely the other thing giving it away is the idea that she managed to bleach to that colour from henna?)

noelgirl
July 13th, 2009, 05:56 AM
I say wig. You look a little too happy there. Gotta work on your poker face.

Silver Strands
July 13th, 2009, 06:55 AM
(Surely the other thing giving it away is the idea that she managed to bleach to that colour from henna?)

How did I miss the "bleach henna out" part?!
Yeah, the only one on here that I know of that managed to do so without melting her hair was Rini.

I had to resort to the dreaded scissors.

Xandergrammy
July 13th, 2009, 07:03 AM
It's a wig. I do confess, though, that I got a bit of a jolt when I looked at the picture. Wig.

ilovelonghair
July 13th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Of course that was a wig :D. You guys know too well I would do THAT! Would overly processed hair look synthetic? Maybe it would, some people have hair that shines too much.

Bianca
July 13th, 2009, 07:26 AM
How did I miss the "bleach henna out" part?!
Yeah, the only one on here that I know of that managed to do so without melting her hair was Rini.

I had to resort to the dreaded scissors.

I bleached out henna too ;) Without losing lenght...

Chrissy
July 13th, 2009, 08:00 AM
Pegs wanna be!!! :) Even though I came in late I too knew as soon as I saw the great big smile it was fake. Wigs are fun though!

Silver Strands
July 13th, 2009, 08:10 AM
I bleached out henna too ;) Without losing lenght...

Your natural color is very light like Rini's.
I wonder if that has something to do with it.
Glad to know it worked for you!

GlassEyes
July 13th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Wigwigwiiiiig.

ilovelonghair
July 13th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Something is wrong with my internet connection atm: a big part of all the posts in here have dissapeared!

The picture was taken at a birthday party of a friend, and someone brought a wig, so I put it on and got some pictures taken. Weird thing was, people liked that blonde hair and style, not me! I looked like someone else. I honestly wouldn't have recognized myself if I would have seen that picture somewhere and I had never seen it before.

redneckprincess
July 13th, 2009, 08:38 AM
cute but I could tell after I checked out your other pictures...your hair is too pretty to have done that to...well Im glad you were only trying to play a trick on us..cute wig for sure though

Bianca
July 13th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Your natural color is very light like Rini's.
I wonder if that has something to do with it.
Glad to know it worked for you!

I had only hennaed twice. Think that's why I could, without melting my hair... :) But we are a little off topic here :p

Sorry...

Debra83
July 13th, 2009, 08:54 AM
phew. I'm glad it is just a wig!

Jessikinz
July 13th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Ahaha nice wig. :) It's fun to do that, just to shock yourself and see what you would look like.