PDA

View Full Version : Comments that made my hair happy this week.

Sashay
July 12th, 2009, 04:05 PM
"Wow, you're hair is getting so long, and so pretty."
-Coworker

"Could you turn around so I can see how long your hair is, from the front it looks like it just keeps going?"...then "Wow."
-Different Coworker

"...so beautiful..."
-Whispered by a little boy, as he rode past on his scooter while I loaded my car

I also overheard some girls talking in envious tones "It's so long, it reminds me of so-n-so's hair..." I'm assuming they were talking about me, because no one else had their hair down, or anywhere near my length.

Thank you, to everyone at LHC, for helping me learn how to have beautiful long hair, not just long hair :cheese:

nowxisxforever
July 12th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Awww yay!!

Happy hair comments are great!

patience
July 12th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Yay! :cheese:

I'm so glad you had a happy hair week. It's so nice to hear something positive.

coolbreeze212
July 12th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Those are wonderful compliments...your hair is beautiful! :)

BlndeInDisguise
July 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Wow, those are some great comments. And very much deserved as well--your hair is gorgeous! :)

Bunnyhare
July 12th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Wow, those are some great comments. And very much deserved as well--your hair is gorgeous! :)
again! It really is nice to see results, huh? keep up the good work!:D

Kiraela
July 12th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Your hair definately deserved the praise!

krissykins
July 12th, 2009, 09:24 PM
:cheer: Your hair is so beautiful! Congrats on all the compliments... you deserve them all, and so much more :D

Amara
July 12th, 2009, 09:51 PM
Aw, so nice to hear nice things! :)

Sashay
July 12th, 2009, 11:57 PM
Thank you all! It is nice to see results. I still can't wait to try an SMT but I keep forgetting to pick up the aloe :o

I'm also happy to see that I really did convince one of those coworkers that her flat iron was hurting her hair. It was pretty straight already. Now it's growing out and it hangs in long, soft, curves, almost to her shoulders, and it moves. (Of course I had to compliment her on her hair, and its progress) ;)

JamieLeigh
July 13th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Those are wonderful compliments! Congrats! :flower:

Curlsgirl
July 13th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Wow! That's great and obviously well-deserved!!! :cheese:

FallenAngel
July 13th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Awww.... that would surely make my day as well. Congrats to awsome hair compliments and awesome hair.

tommiefromva
July 15th, 2009, 01:09 PM
You wouldn't get the compliments if you didn'y deserve them. Your hair is really pretty.