PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it! I have two new updo styles to show you guys!

ericthegreat
July 12th, 2009, 03:30 PM
I just made a new video of myself doing two updos! Check it out right here everyone!

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/imawinner29/video/x9ui0n_simple-updos_creation

You could also check out the same video here on this link: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/5499847/14465270

Addy
July 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM
That's seems pretty simple. Sometimes, I get stumped when thinking of something different to do with my hair. I may even be able to try the braided one with my BSL hair too.

Oh and I hope ya don't mind me pausing ya for a second while I went for a piece of watermelon! :D I had a real hankerin for it all of a sudden! I ate while you braided! :D

And one more thing... why is it that you have better lookin nails than me?! HUH?!!! I'm jealous!

Great vid. It was fun watching!

ericthegreat
July 12th, 2009, 04:20 PM
I edited my first post because I realized that maybe not everyone here can view videos on Yahoo, so I also posted it on Daily Motion.

And Addy, I eat a very healthy traditional Chinese diet. My diet includes dishes like fried rice with broccoli, beef/and or chicken over scrambled eggs, noodles over beef or pork soup, and lots of white fish. I also eat salmon as well. I drink milk as often as I can remember too and I eat a healthy amount of cheese, so my nails are a direct product of my constant calcium intake!

Fiferstone
July 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Hi Eric, those look great. The first updo looks a lot like some of the updos on the soldiers in the terra cotta army in Shihuangdi's tomb. Very cool.

Gumball
July 12th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Looks good from what I can see. For styles it might also help to try to get some shots from the back of your head or even an angled shot of the back of your head. It may help to get a better look at it. :)

Bunnyhare
July 12th, 2009, 07:38 PM
I couldn't see the first one but in the second one all i could look at was your nails that i would love to have!!! I am in the medical profession and can't have them because i wear gloves and wash a hundred times a day, but that chignon is nice! i have not seen any gentlemen doing tutorials, it was a nice change of pace! thanks!

ericthegreat
July 13th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Bumping the thread.:)

ericthegreat
July 14th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Bumping the thread. :)

fae
July 14th, 2009, 03:47 PM
I liked your braided bun. I had never thought about doing two braids and wrapping them in opposite directions. I couldn't see the back, so does that give the braid a flatter look?

I don't like big puffy braid buns on myself.

I will have to try that and see what the results are.

jennydaesy
July 18th, 2009, 11:09 PM
:cheese:nice buns

Starr
July 18th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Great video Eric!

*do you have any pictures of the updos from the back?*