PDA

View Full Version : 2yrs at LHC pics!

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 12th, 2009, 11:36 AM
I have learned a lot from the members here :flowers: and I can't believe what a change my hair has made over the time I have been coming here.. not to speak of the friendships that have blossomed and the beautiful hair we've all grown.. so thank you everyone! :heartbeat

August 2007: this was after a visit to the salon where the lady completely ruined my hair! It felt like cotton candy and broke off very easy!
http://www.septemberpixie.com/lj/hair/aug20074.jpg

September 2007: one month at LHC and my hair looked and felt totally different!
http://www.septemberpixie.com/lj/hair/sep20071.jpg

Current Photos! My hair is much longer, feels thicker, I know its healthier, and its all thanks to you!!
http://www.septemberpixie.com/lj/hair/IMG_4632.jpg
http://www.septemberpixie.com/lj/hair/IMG_4631.jpg

patience
July 12th, 2009, 11:40 AM
So pretty! Much healthier and I just love the red.

Carina
July 12th, 2009, 11:46 AM
WOW:D!!!!!Talk about a great change for the better Cherry_Sprinkle.You look awesome in red hair:magic:.

lawyermom
July 12th, 2009, 11:52 AM
What a huge difference! Congratulations, it looks beautiful :)

DavidN
July 12th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Congratulations, Cherry Sprinkle, on 2 years at the LHC, and your hair has come a long ways since you have joined! The colour is outstanding!

PurpleAshes
July 12th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Wow, your hair has improved so much! I'm happy for you :D

adiapalic
July 12th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Congratulations on the length! and wow, that red is stunning.

Amara
July 12th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Oh my goodness! It's so much longer, and how beautiful and healthy it looks!

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 12th, 2009, 12:44 PM
thank you so much everyone :flowers: I can't wait to see what the next 2 years bring me!

Shermie Girl
July 12th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Happy Anniversary. And congrats on the growth and improvement in your hair. :D

redneckprincess
July 12th, 2009, 12:48 PM
beautiful color and fabulous growth

Fencai
July 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Love it!! Love the color! And I adore your siggy pic!

angelthadiva
July 12th, 2009, 01:17 PM
I love the color and indeed it does look much healthier!

Wishing many happy hair days ahead!

LutraLutra
July 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM
You've totally transformed your hair :cheer:, it looks amazing. Loving the green top on you, red heads (natural or otherwise :wink:) look so cool in bright colours.

coolbreeze212
July 12th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Wow, Cherry Sprinkle! What a beautiful transformation! :)

cindy58
July 12th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Great color and progress! Such a pretty place you live in too.

Nyghtingale
July 12th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Wow, what a difference! So pretty. And I LOVE the color.

aahavaa
July 12th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Way to go!! or is that grow LOL...I'm very impressed with the first pic you took one month after joining here...the change in one month was staggering..and then it was beautiful hair all the way!

Niphredil
July 12th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Wow, you have made very good progress length and health wise !!

Are you trimming or non-trimming (or, are you aiming for a blunt cut someday or do you prefer fairytale ends) ? My hair looks similar right now with its layers and I'm not quite sure how to proceed. As long as I haven't decided I try to refrain myself from trimming.

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 12th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Thanks everyone! It helps to know there is a noticeable difference from all the hard work!

Are you trimming or non-trimming (or, are you aiming for a blunt cut someday or do you prefer fairytale ends) ? My hair looks similar right now with its layers and I'm not quite sure how to proceed. As long as I haven't decided I try to refrain myself from trimming.

I trim pretty regularly, about 1/2" at a time and I probably do that about 4 times a year... in between I S&D anything I see that looks dangerous, broken, or split. My goal is to hit classic length and maintain there until the bad ends are gone and the layers are even. Pretty much where Nightshade's hair is at. I've looked to her for lots of advice and she's helped me tons. What she did with her hair is pretty much what I am going to do with mine :) trim a little along the way, microtrim if I need, S&D, and maintain until the yuckieness goes away :)

hennaphile
July 12th, 2009, 03:22 PM
It's like a new head of hair :D

Niphredil
July 13th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Thanks everyone! It helps to know there is a noticeable difference from all the hard work!

I trim pretty regularly, about 1/2" at a time and I probably do that about 4 times a year... in between I S&D anything I see that looks dangerous, broken, or split. My goal is to hit classic length and maintain there until the bad ends are gone and the layers are even. Pretty much where Nightshade's hair is at. I've looked to her for lots of advice and she's helped me tons. What she did with her hair is pretty much what I am going to do with mine :) trim a little along the way, microtrim if I need, S&D, and maintain until the yuckieness goes away :)

Thnx for your reply !
I *think* I'm growing in the same direction but I do want to avoid a blunt hemline at all costs (which was pretty much the main reason for my first drastic cut, see current sig). My hair currently is as healthy as can be though, so there actually is no need for trimming, but I keep feeling I need to.......

brok3nwings
July 13th, 2009, 02:55 AM
Happy anniversary!!! Your hair is looking great, i love the colour! And yes, the difference is very noticeble :)

Rentlle
July 13th, 2009, 03:47 AM
wow!!
that's just all great!
Healthyer, longer and beautiful colour! :D

Dachsdragon
July 13th, 2009, 04:42 AM
Your hair looks beautiful! Congratulations on the two year anniversary and your wonderful growth.

BlndeInDisguise
July 13th, 2009, 05:59 AM
That is some amazing progress and change. You really wouldn't be able to tell it was the same hair. :) It's gorgeous! :)

paper
July 13th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Happy Anniversary! :flowers:

Congrats on wonderful growth! Your hair is so pretty, I often admire your updos!

Melisande
July 13th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Oh, Cherry Sprinkle, what an amazing change! You must be beyond thrilled when you look at your hair. Lovely, lovely. I wouldn't have believed it's possible after I saw that first picture after your destastrous hairdresser visit... but you really turned it around! Wonderful job!

neon-dream
July 13th, 2009, 06:49 AM
WOW! The difference in one month is incredible, let alone the 2 years!
Stunning. :flowers:

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 13th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Thank you so much everyone :heartbeat

tommiefromva
July 13th, 2009, 10:04 AM
I love the beautifull red color.You look great

JamieLeigh
July 13th, 2009, 11:02 AM
It looks gorgeous! Congrats on 2 years and some very nice growth! :flower:

Garnet66
July 13th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Congrats on your two year anniversary. Your hair looks so much healthier and is very pretty.

kdaniels8811
July 13th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I now know what I have to look forward to in a couple years, cannot wait! Your hair is just beautiful, what a difference a little TLC and LHC make! Thank you for sharing, I LOVE your color and length. Keep on growing!

Koala Kim
July 13th, 2009, 08:47 PM
:thud:

Happy Anniversary!!! :cheese:

utdesertrunner
July 13th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Wow, that is an amazing difference! The red looks great on you too and great growth!