PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever thought like this?

fae
July 11th, 2009, 11:52 PM
So my hair folder in my favs is a bit out of control. And I can never decide when it comes time to order something which one I want.

I thought I would just go through the whole folder of toys and order one thing from each website and see how I like it. If I like I may order more. If I don't, well then I delete that fav.

Does this sound absurd? Sometimes I can never tell.

It just occured to me that I should make a sub folder for "toys" in that folder.

nowxisxforever
July 12th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I have a secret...

I don't have bookmarks.

If I can't remember the name off the top of my head, I obviously didn't want it!

Carolyn
July 12th, 2009, 07:08 AM
If I did that I'd be spending a fortune in postage :p

embee
July 12th, 2009, 07:39 AM
My memory is shot, I'd never be able to get even to LHC!!!! Geez, bookmarks are my notepad, my list. I don't know how you manage without them.

That said, I am a bit overwhelmed by my saved URLs... ;)

I surely haven't the money to try out something from every site, but it sounds like it would be fun.

Bunnyhare
July 12th, 2009, 07:44 AM
i think that sounds like a great idea~ i use my faves/bookmarks for everything too, then after i use it i delete or keep them...that would give you a good idea about shipping times/cost and if you like products from who..you could really narrow it down unless you like everything!HEEHEE

fae
July 12th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Well, I am a poor being. So I can't order one from every site all at once. maybe one thing a month.

And I couldn't live without my favorites either. This series of tubes is just too big.

Amara
July 12th, 2009, 02:30 PM
If I want it bad enough, I remember the website or the name of the product or something. If I saved everything that caught my eye I'd be in trouble! :)

Cherry_Sprinkle
July 12th, 2009, 03:02 PM
I like a lot of things.. but I only buy what I know I will love, use, and I favorite very few.. but my hair toy collection is modest.. not small but not as big as some of our members ;) I'm selective and ask myself if I need it right now.. and if I do, I buy it. :)