PDA

View Full Version : Blogs

jlpearce
July 10th, 2009, 07:58 PM
I'm brand new here, so please forgive me if this question has been answered somewhere else. I searched, but didn't see the answer.

I was reading a thread by a woman who wants to dye her hair, and user Dementia posted that she had posted in her blog about her dye/haircare upkeep. Can I read that? When I click on her name, it says "you do not have permission to access this page." When can I access blogs?

Thank you!

Arctic
July 10th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Hi and welcome! After 25 quality posts you have access to blogs and user profiles and photo albums. Quality post means it's more than "me too" or "great hair!".

Also some subforums like this New start here -forum don't count to your posts. You'll get your 25 posts in no time! have fun :flower:

jlpearce
July 10th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Ah, thank you! The problem with having really short hair is that I never feel I have anything to add to the threads. Oh well. Soon enough, right? :)

kam984420
July 10th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Ah, thank you! The problem with having really short hair is that I never feel I have anything to add to the threads. Oh well. Soon enough, right? :)

Your hair will be below shoulder before you now it. Give it 6 months.:cheese:

Arctic
July 10th, 2009, 08:37 PM

I believe everyone has something to contribute! And we have lot's of members who have as short as shaved hair ;)

Radulfr
July 10th, 2009, 09:21 PM

You might be interested in this thread. (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=18405)..

and Welcome to LHC!