PDA

View Full Version : help for dbf...mpb :(

hennaphile
July 9th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Long story short, my dbf used to have really thick hair. Mpb runs in his family, and after accutane, his healty hair began shedding and growing back very dry, and it never recovered.

I want him to be happy, I know how heartbreaking hair loss can be, because I've been there. I assure him that he's very :eyebrows::crush::heartbeat:smooch::inlove::yumm: regardless of how his hair is (I'm a lucky person ;) ). But he's very young to be going through this.

He's afraid of rogaine for obvious reasons... dependancy and potential shed when stopping. Same concern with hormonal/herbal meds. I'm not sure that things like monostat, mega tek, sulphur serums, etc would work on mpb since my understanding is that it's hormonal.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do? I want to help but I'll all out of ideas.

:flower:

feralnature
July 9th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Men are more upset and disturbed by their baldness than women are. Women, in general, don't care if a man is bald or not. I never have and most women I know have never given it much thought. I have never known a woman to not desire a man simply because he was bald. However, men ARE worried about their baldness. Other than a hair transplant, there is not much to be done. He could just shave his head and go with it, especially since shaved bald heads are so sexy and cute. I don't know if I have been any help at all, some things about ourselves we cannot change and must learn to embrace.