PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Blonde

sircoisoc
July 9th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Hi! My hair is naturally blonde and very thin. I've been struggling all my life to get the most out of my hair, but it just doesn't seem to work. So I need your empiric help! My blonde is dull and boring, just flat on my head and with no life!

I just can't find something that works!! :cheese:

CindyLea1
July 9th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Hello from another blonde!

If you could post a picture, maybe we could help. I bet it is very pretty!

Fractalsofhair
July 9th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Burt's Bee's Super Shiny does give my very fine blonde hair volume! It's a bit drying for my dry hair though, but it's decent. Start by going cone free. When my hair poofs up horribly, cones are often the only thing to tame it. (Cones+tons of oil+brushing+tons of work. XD Or I can just back comb a few odd sections and end up with goth hair! XD)

CindyLea1
July 9th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Also, maybe you can try updo's or braid waves, or something of that nature to give it more volume?

ktani
July 9th, 2009, 06:44 PM
Hi! My hair is naturally blonde and very thin. I've been struggling all my life to get the most out of my hair, but it just doesn't seem to work. So I need your empiric help! My blonde is dull and boring, just flat on my head and with no life!

I just can't find something that works!! :cheese:

Try catnip (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=118). My thin, wavy, dark blonde hair loves it, looks 3 x as thick and it works for me.