PDA

View Full Version : My hair is back-dimple length!

SimplyViki
July 8th, 2009, 09:42 PM
I'm not sure whether that's still waist, or if it's hip, or what. :shrug: But I'm considering it a milestone anyway! :happydance:

I just noticed it today after giving myself a trim (about a half inch or so), when I checked the back with my hand mirror to see if I'd gotten the hemline even. The longest part of my ends (I think I inadvertently gave myself a U shape... eh, whichever, as long as it's not diagonal!) just brushes between those little twin indentations on my lower back.

No pic, sorry... I'm still not sure where my roommate's hidden her camera!:rolleyes:

HisForever
July 8th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Yay! :) I would guess its closer to hip?

JamieLeigh
July 10th, 2009, 05:15 PM
That sounds like you're between waist and hip....but it's hard to distinguish with no pic. ;) Congrats on whichever body part length you achieved! Lol

rhubarbarin
July 10th, 2009, 05:26 PM
I count that as hip on myself. Not everyone has those handy dimples to use as a milestone, lucky you!

curls2grow
July 10th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Congrats on both...hitting that great length and having back dimples. :D I've never had either.

Addy
July 10th, 2009, 06:01 PM
My dd has those adorable little dimples too! :) Hers are about hip too, could be a smidgen above though. I'll have to look when she comes home from grandma's house. :D

Nyghtingale
July 10th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I haven't seen my dimples in years, lol

Ndnlady
July 10th, 2009, 06:32 PM
I haven't seen my dimples in years, lol

Hehe! Me niether!:)

I would definitely call that hip length though!

Gypsy
July 10th, 2009, 06:45 PM
I think those dimples are so sexy.
I want the dimple as well as the dimple length hair...

bridgetsgirl
July 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM
So my husband isn't the only one with those...I seem to have a little hump on my lower back, just over my tailbone, instead. The human body is a quirky thing, huh?

Congrats on the growth!

Amara
July 10th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Yay for you! My back dimples are "hip" on me.

zombi
July 10th, 2009, 08:12 PM
That .... is so awesome! Congratulations! :cheese:

coolbreeze212
July 10th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Hoooray!! :cheese:

Elainehali
July 11th, 2009, 12:38 AM
That's my goal length actually.

Congrats on reaching your dimples!:cheese:

Aditi
July 11th, 2009, 12:45 AM
Congrats on reaching between waist and hip ;).

Rentlle
July 11th, 2009, 06:13 AM
hihi, I wouldn't know how to call it :)
but it's deffinitly a milestone!
congratz! :)

eshta
July 11th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Congratulations on the length, that's about my goal lenght.

Those are actually called dimples of venus. Try a google search on them. It's a genetic thing. I don't have them unfortunaly :p.

SimplyViki
July 11th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Oh, I got replies! LOL I thought I'd simultaneously created and killed a thread. :p

Thank you everyone!

Maybe I'll post a pic sometime - My hair was wet though, so I don't know if you'd believe me now, since it's dried and has bun waves and therefore looks shorter. :D