PDA

View Full Version : hair treatment

maaria
July 8th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Maybe you think I`m crazy now but, I must ask you here in the LHC for your oppinion..
Do you think our hair is feeling that we are taking more care of it or is it the stimulation that our scalp is feeling that makes our hair stronger, healthier and longer??
Or should we just let it be and do nothing?? Just oiling and washing.:confused: I think my hair feels different now when I´m taking care of it. Fingercoming and oiling and washing carefully.:o

Toadstool
July 8th, 2009, 04:49 AM
I don't think hair has emotions! Glad your hair feels better to you.

Rapunzal2Be
July 8th, 2009, 04:58 AM
I took the OP to be asking if her hair is feeling/looking better because of the care its getting or because it is growing in healthier with the scalp stimulation...not that the OP thinks her hair has emotions. LOL! Although with a lot of people on here talking about how much their hair loves things and how their hair is happy with this or miserable with that...you never know. ;)

Toadstool
July 8th, 2009, 05:16 AM
Oops! Thank you for clarification:)

Calista
July 8th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Well, my hair certainly has emotions! It can be quite the diva... ;)

To answer maaria´s question: I think the way we treat our hair can make an instant difference to how it feels. But the way we treat our scalp makes a difference to how healthy our hair will be in the long run. A healthy scalp is a prerequisite to healthy hair. So, I would say what makes your hair feel good now is not what you have been doing to your scalp lately, because the effects from the scalp on the hair will take longer to make themselves felt. Just keep doing what feels good to you, and you´ll have healthy hair "from scratch", so to speak. :)

maaria
July 8th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Thanx calista :)
you answered just what I wanted to know.

JamieLeigh
July 8th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I know how I feel about my hair, and how I would like it to look.....therefore I feel happier when my hair ends up looking/feeling the way I want. So when I use a honey-conditioner mask on my hair, and it ends up shiny and soft and smooth, I say my hair "loves" it, because it reacts the way I'd like it to.

And I know that certain things don't work well for my hair - such as shampooing often - which definitely makes me say that my hair doesn't "like" it.