PDA

View Full Version : Randomly noticed....

Natalia
July 8th, 2009, 02:26 AM
That i was at 999 posts. I was posting and after looked over at my avie to see if i had remembered to change it (havent by the way lol) and there it was! My chatty fingers have finally caught up i guess. No perks :mad: which im rather irked about. But hey im there go figure :shrug:. Im sleepy but its one of the few exciting things to happen this week so i thought it was post worthy :p.

Now the looooong wait till i actually get any privilages....yep still irked *sigh*

ETA: Since ive been here ive managed to just make my first goal of waist. Lol well i count it becasue of my hem shape :p

manderly
July 8th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Well NOW you're at 1000!!!! :cheer:

Natalia
July 8th, 2009, 02:29 AM
Well NOW you're at 1000!!!! :cheer:

Hehehe thank you for my cheerleader Manderly darling :D

Calista
July 8th, 2009, 02:33 AM
:lol: How can one do 1000 quality posts in that short a time? Back when I joined (those were the days... http://cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/a045.gif ) there was a 100 posts/30days requirement to view photo journals (not sure what it is today), and I just barely managed to get the posts within the first month, and I was so excited! I don´t remember how long it took me to get 1000 posts, but it was more than a year, I think.

manderly
July 8th, 2009, 02:43 AM
Well look at me. Less than 2 years and closing in on 6,000 posts. It's called having no life, an obsession with this website, and being bored and addicted :D

Natalia
July 8th, 2009, 03:51 AM
Hehehe yeah i think there are about 50 i posted for the sake of posting becasue i was bored. But other than that its been quality stuff and genuine questions. I just wish i coulf have more inbox space and picture allowance. Lol the titles would be cool too :p. Man i am waaaaay to tiered to be up right now :D

Niphredil
July 8th, 2009, 04:15 AM
How funny it is with all these 'I'm a Guru now' appearing. I'm just 30 (29 after this one) posts away and it took me a whopping 6+ years :gabigrin:
Congrats on your 1000 posts in such a short time, which is probably a lot easier when one just starts out on a forum as big as LHC and has a lot of genuine questions. I guess I have the smaller population in 2003 to blame for my late aproach of guru-status..... or I'm just not much of a blabbermouth after all:shrug:

Calista
July 8th, 2009, 05:01 AM
Back on the old boards it was easier to score, too, because the journals would count. Now the blog entries don´t count towards your post score, which is a shame for the newbies, I think.

Carolyn
July 8th, 2009, 06:06 AM
I believe that "Guru" privileges come with 1,000 quality posts AND 365 days membership AND mod approval. Check the sticky post at the top of the Newbie forum for exactly what you get with each stage of membership. I don't think you "get" anything with just 1,000 posts.

Finoriel
July 8th, 2009, 06:51 AM
*snip* I don't think you "get" anything with just 1,000 posts.
:gabigrin: Except maybe sore fingers and a carpal tunnel syndrome?
I can´t imagine posting that much in such a short time either, but when I look at Niphredil I´m a chatterbox with almost-guru-status within barely 3 years :wink: .

Congrats to the 1000 + posts Natalia, but I´m afraid you´ll need to wait 1000 posts and a year for the privileges of more picture space.

Calista
July 8th, 2009, 07:00 AM
I think she realizes that - she was lamenting the loooong time she still had to wait...

Finoriel, I am both surprised that I have been around longer than you and that you still aren´t offically a guru - I always thought you were one of the really long-standing members. :shrug:

Finoriel
July 8th, 2009, 08:07 AM
:D That´s just because we´re in the same timezone Calista and we tend to post in similar topics. I´m sure others did not even notice my existance with my 1,07 posts per day.
To say the truth on one side I´m impatiently waiting for being a guru, so I can definitely relate to excitement over reaching 1000 posts, on the other hand I´m not impatient enough to type more, yeah I am that lazy... and at work :p oops.

JamieLeigh
July 8th, 2009, 08:10 AM
Congrats on reaching 1,000! :D I too will have to wait for minions until October. By then I'll probably have 2,000, lol. :rolleyes:

thankyousir74
July 8th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Congratulations Natalia! :bounce: :bunny: :disco:

:D That´s just because we´re in the same timezone Calista and we tend to post in similar topics. I´m sure others did not even notice my existance with my 1,07 posts per day.
To say the truth on one side I´m impatiently waiting for being a guru, so I can definitely relate to excitement over reaching 1000 posts, on the other hand I´m not impatient enough to type more, yeah I am that lazy... and at work :p oops.

Are you kidding?! It's hard NOT to notice you with that awesome avatar, Finoriel! (wonders secretly, "Is that really you? Amazing!")

Meh, I'm not close to guru status but mainly cos I only have time to post during the summers and I lurk in all other seasons with a post here and there.

Nightshade
July 8th, 2009, 08:43 AM
Horray! Minions for you!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/SaliceMalkin/bowing.gif

Kiraela
July 9th, 2009, 04:40 PM
I remember a few days ago - sunday actually, I hit 1,000 too. I was definately excited - I didn't even realize we got more picture space! I was just happy to get the custom title, haha.

Congrats!

jahof45
July 9th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Congratulations on your 1000 posts! I always wondered what happens if a member reached 1000 posts in less than one year. Oh well, March 2010 is just around the corner!

Nyghtingale
July 9th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Congratulations anyway!

Rentlle
July 10th, 2009, 02:57 PM
congratiualations, :)

Natalia
July 14th, 2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks again all :D!