PDA

View Full Version : my first stick bun!!

fisher2
July 7th, 2009, 01:52 PM
i was looking at LLL and decided to try a bun just for laughs and found the cinnabun is easy so i tried it and it stuck decently. well it gave away after violently thrashing my head so i may of needed 2 sticks but im happy anyway. sorry no pictures.

krissykins
July 7th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Congratulations! I wish I could see it though. If you get the chance to take some pictures, you should definitely post them :)

fisher2
July 7th, 2009, 02:01 PM
id be kinda scared to as my parents might see it. lol i dont want my parents to know how weird i really am with hair lol.

krissykins
July 7th, 2009, 02:06 PM
See you taking the picture or see the picture on the computer? You could probably delete the picture off your computer once you've uploaded it to the web or take the picture when they're not around. I understand if you're not comfortable with it though. :)

Isn't it awesome when you learn a new style? Ahh lol

fisher2
July 7th, 2009, 02:08 PM
see me taking the picture or see me making the bun it looks kinda weird on a guy imo. it was comphy fot the 10 mins i had it in as they're not home(and neither is the family camera)

Gumball
July 7th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Congrats! Eventually I'm sure you'll care less about what your family thinks in terms of styles you wear. I also think eventually you'll get comfortable enough with the styles that it won't be a big deal. It just takes some time. :) I'm a guy and I've worn a fair amount of different styles out. I bet yours turned out great! Sticks really can hold styles like rebar.

hellkitty
July 7th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Two sticks crossed at roughly right angles can hold your hair, especially in a cinnabun, like a *rock*. And you can find some fairly non-femmy sticks, too! I have a pair of aluminum sticks that are just, basically, long metal spikes.

Congratulations!

HK

may1em
July 7th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Awesome!
Big milestone.

I see you're 16, which means you might be moving out in the next few years for college or work. Then you can do whatever you want!

My dad used to complain about all the bottles in the shower when I lived at home, and I never had more than three. Now I have five, and that's after some serious paring. And not including leave-in stuff and styling products. But it's not their shower I'm hoarding stuff in anymore!

Aditi
July 8th, 2009, 01:23 AM
id be kinda scared to as my parents might see it. lol i dont want my parents to know how weird i really am with hair lol.
Congratulations. I understand you well as whenever i ask my mom and cousins to take a pic of my hair, they give the most weird expressions ever :bigeyes: