PDA

View Full Version : I got my hair cut!!!!!!!!!! Update!!!!

Druid of Alba
July 7th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Okay, so I got my emo cut that I wanted. My hair wasn't cut at all at the front so it's still down to my mouth. At the back it's pretty short, probably about 2 or so inches. I also dyed it black with a red undertone underneath the front. It's alrigght, and it's nice to try emo hair out, but I am now not cutting my hair until Imbolc 2010 (it's the Wiccan first day of spring on February 1st), when I will get a bob cut just below my chin (by then the back will be long enough so that when I bob it there will be no layers). Then, I'll grow it long!!!!!!!!!! :D :cheese:

Zombiekins
July 7th, 2009, 09:41 AM
OOoh, pictures! I love certain emo cuts and colors, but my inability for upkeep has never let me give in to the urge. :p

Toadstool
July 7th, 2009, 02:19 PM
where are the pictures??

wiggleit76
July 7th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Thirded - we need pics!

mugglemomof3
July 7th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Sounds cute! My DD3 will want pictures too - can't wait!

Rentlle
July 7th, 2009, 02:49 PM
yeah!
want to see pics to! :D

may1em
July 7th, 2009, 03:53 PM
No pics, didn't happen.

Good to hear you're so excited about the change, though!

Jessikinz
July 7th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Sounds really nice. But we would love to see pictures :D

thankyousir74
July 7th, 2009, 04:23 PM
:waving: I would also like pictures :)

redneckprincess
July 7th, 2009, 04:24 PM
what no pictures, whaaa...as long as you like it!!

Nyghtingale
July 7th, 2009, 06:17 PM
waiting for pictures......

psvzum
July 7th, 2009, 07:56 PM
I can feel how pleased you are by reading your thread : ) Congratulations!!!

Druid of Alba
July 8th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Okay okay, I finally got some pics :p
Here they are!!!!! :D
This is my new haircut: http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/XxX666Vamp666XxX/?action=view&current=July8th2009002.jpg
You can see the red undertone at the front more in this pic: http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/XxX666Vamp666XxX/?action=view&current=July8th2009006.jpg
You can see my amazing red skinnies in this pic :p I don't know what that pose is though... I'd just seen Year One with my friends... maybe I was copying the cavemen? XD : http://s645.photobucket.com/albums/uu178/XxX666Vamp666XxX/?action=view&current=July8th2009033.jpg

wiggleit76
July 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Oooh I love the colour! And the caveman pose :eek:

mugglemomof3
July 8th, 2009, 02:40 PM
oh! Very nice. You have the most amazing eyes! I haven't seen you in any other haircut, but I'd say this one is definitely a keeper.

My DS17 has that scarf (but his is green) and loves it.

Your caveman pose reminds me more of something from Shaun of the Dead! ;)

Fractalsofhair
July 8th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Ooo looks cool! It will grow out and look nice I'm sure!

Druid of Alba
July 8th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Thanks!!!! :D
I love the colour too! It makes me look paler... more like a vampire!!!! I want to look like a vampire haha, they're hot!
I know, the scarf is amazing!!!!! I love it :D
Thanks for the compliment about my eyes!!! I like them!!! But I really want contacts... Maybe ice blue, that would look good with pale skin and black hair! Or so would red, like a vampire :p
I really like this haircut, but I just love long hair too!!!!! I hope I look good with it long, I used to have it long and it looked horrible but it was so oily and it had no style, I parted it down the middle and it went into a triagnle shaped poof, LOL, and I had horrible acne and I dressed ugly and just yeah. So maybe this time I will look good with it long! I sure hope so!!!!!

Toadstool
July 9th, 2009, 04:59 AM
Excellent. Looks really Cool!:)

melrose1985
July 9th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Wow! that cute looks really great on you! Glad to hear you are happy!

SHELIAANN1969
July 9th, 2009, 07:20 AM
You remind me a lot of Winona Ryder, look at this pic:
http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/4611227/wynonaryderod-main_Full.jpg

The cut looks good on you, it's very flattering to your facial structure. :flower:

paper
July 9th, 2009, 07:25 AM
You look great with that haircut and color! :thumbsup:

Druid of Alba
July 9th, 2009, 07:50 AM
Awwwe, thanks everyone :D
But, do you think long hair would suit my face too? Last time it was long, it was parted straight down the centre, and it had no layers and it just hung there and looked greasy... Like a longer version of Snape's hair from Harry Potter lmao!!!!!
This time I will keep it clean lol, and I will not have it parted, I will push it back and let it go down my back... If you know what I mean, like, it won't have a partline, it will just be pushed back and then it will fall back and around my face gracefully... LOL!!! And maybe it will get some nice waves in it too, that would look nice, becuase I am a 1c/2a!!!!

Periwinkle
July 9th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Ooh, I like it.

(and those red jeans are awesome, lol)

AnneAdeline
July 9th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Looks great!
I love those kinds of haircuts and it looks great on you.

bahannas
July 9th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Cool! I loovvee your red skinnies - I have a pair myself! :)

feralnature
July 9th, 2009, 02:57 PM
You look fantastic! Good choice!

Vampire Girl 95
July 11th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Awwwe, thanks everyone :D
But, do you think long hair would suit my face too? Last time it was long, it was parted straight down the centre, and it had no layers and it just hung there and looked greasy... Like a longer version of Snape's hair from Harry Potter lmao!!!!!
This time I will keep it clean lol, and I will not have it parted, I will push it back and let it go down my back... If you know what I mean, like, it won't have a partline, it will just be pushed back and then it will fall back and around my face gracefully... LOL!!! And maybe it will get some nice waves in it too, that would look nice, becuase I am a 1c/2a!!!!

I think all guys look good with long hair, but thats just me. That cut and style really compliments your face, though. And I totally agree that Vampires are hot! I wish I had my own, lol. :D

My eyes are ice blue but they change to gray and ice green, as well.:cool: