PDA

View Full Version : My hair grew 2 inches OVERNIGHT!!!

redneckprincess
July 7th, 2009, 08:42 AM
So I knew that would get your attention...:cheese:

But sadly no it didnt, we all know it cant, lol..but it seemed to and that counts for something right? I and deffinetly an advid hair growth watcher (and measurer although lately I havent in about a week or more). Anyways to get to the point....I was looking in the mirror this morning and noticed my hair looks alot longer than it has been..no its not straighter or anything (actually measures the same) but to me (and hubby commented on it looking like its really growing too) it just looked so much longer...dont you just love when that growth seems to sneek up on even the most advid hair watcher? I guess now that Im past the dreaded shoulder milestone..it will seem to grow at such a faster speed...maybe...but this was a good day and I thought Id share in my excitement :cool:
maybe because everytime Im on here I keep seeing my siggy pic from last month and thats what im compairing it to.......hmmmmm....maybe?!!!

Druid of Alba
July 7th, 2009, 09:18 AM
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockkcor
July 7th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Well, I'll tell you what is the secret - you wake up one morning and it seams it was over - night - in fact it was years... But hey! If you are patient enough - what is the difference?!
:D

Heidi_234
July 7th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Yeah, I cut 2" off my not-long-enough hair and suddenly it became LONG. :)

redneckprincess
July 7th, 2009, 10:52 AM
its funny how that sems to work huh?

natt i nord
July 7th, 2009, 11:27 AM
You didn't sleep just one night.
It were two months, my dear. And we all wondered where you are! Please, get yourself an alarm clock :p

Debra83
July 7th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Rip Van Winkle!!!

rach
July 7th, 2009, 12:20 PM
My hair grew 2 inches OVERNIGHT!!! - good attention grabbing title. lol
i'm glad you feeling happy about your hair :D

Rentlle
July 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM
hhaa.. I like immediatly watched this thread as soon as I saw the title XD
hihi

Coriander
July 7th, 2009, 01:06 PM
You must have long nights on your side of the world ;)

Fractalsofhair
July 7th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Congrats that it looks longer! My hair in the back is like that, I see how long it is compared to my damaged front, lol!

Moonstruck
July 8th, 2009, 12:19 AM
I'm glad your hair is doing so well! All these great threads that you've started - I get excited when others get excited, and well, that's what you're doing to me! =)

Hahaha, I didn't even realize when I reached tailbone. In 5th grade I just sorta let my hair grow and grow and grow, and before I knew it, what?! It's past the small of my back! What?! It's touching my thighs!
Honestly, I was SO shocked whenever some stupid realization like that occured, haha.

drquartz1970
July 8th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Yeah your hair would seem to have grown 2 inches overnight if you spent some months in a coma in a hospital somewhere.......LOL!

MomoKoNoHanna
July 8th, 2009, 01:54 AM
lol I thought you were going to give me some miracle growth formula :( oh well perhaps you can pass some of that growth over this way? :D I am 2inches away from shoulder length (back to almost were I started *growing out fringe*) hehe congrats on the growth, hope to be there soon :)

redneckprincess
July 8th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Yeah your hair would seem to have grown 2 inches overnight if you spent some months in a coma in a hospital somewhere.......LOL!
thats one way... Im not willing to really go that route just yet lol

HeatherLarsen
July 8th, 2009, 11:39 AM
LOL you got me for a second.

Wicked Princess
July 9th, 2009, 05:17 AM
Heh! I admit that the thread name completely got my attention. I, too, was hoping that there would be a secret hair tip to helping one enchance their hair's growth rate. Ah, well!

Fethenwen
July 9th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Once my hair grew over two inches overnight :D because I had measured my hair the wrong way!

jlpearce
July 10th, 2009, 08:24 PM
I had one of those realizations recently! I cut my hair into a pixie last August and have been letting it grow since. I went to get it trimmed today and the stylist was making sure the ends were even. When she was comparing them, I was like, my hair is below my chin! It was a total surprise.

I know that chin is nothing compared to you ladies, but now that it's looking decent, I can practice benign neglect and let it grow!

Addy
July 10th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Once my hair grew over two inches overnight :D because I had measured my hair the wrong way!

I've done that too and even lost a few inches which is also scary!

A couple weeks ago, I when I woke up and saw my hair at the top of BSL, I about freaked because it was like over night and let me tell you, that was exciting! :D

redneckprincess
July 22nd, 2009, 09:15 AM
and now...... it seams to have been stalled, boy I hope I'm wrong ☺ I say a friend the other day who I havent seen in about a month, last time I seen her she kept saying how my hair looked longer, then the other day (after not seeing her for about a month) she asked me if I cut my hair!!! WTF? (<---can I put that, sorry) how can that be? I only cut my bangs. I guess my wavy curls are just at a stage where its looking shorter