PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream

HaiirPEACE
April 11th, 2008, 07:46 AM
i had hair to my boobs. it was amazing. i remember in my dream i could actually feel it, it was sooo soft and pretty and i was in love with it. and now i wake up and nothing. awesome

:shrug:

Isilya
April 11th, 2008, 07:51 AM
This marks the beginning of an LHC addiction :D.

eadwine
April 11th, 2008, 08:06 AM
:lol: Give me that dream please, I would love to know what it feels like!

Gothic Lolita
April 11th, 2008, 08:09 AM
What a nice dream! And now you even know how you will look with that long hair and how it feels... I guess we all have these hair dreams, since we like to chat so much about it

ladystar
April 11th, 2008, 08:25 AM
I usually see my hair in two pick tail braids all the way down to my tail bone. What wonderful dreams isn’t it? I think I am LHC to much. If there is such thing as too much. :p

Guenever
April 11th, 2008, 08:27 AM
I have dreams like that waaaaay too often.. :lol: Mostly it's down to my thighs - so in my case I can feel it brushing against the back of my legs.. divine feeling :D

lora410
April 11th, 2008, 08:37 AM
When I first read it I though you had a dream that you grew hair *ON* your boobs. I was like OK well I guess that is neat. I am such a dork sometimes :silly:

1nuitblanche
April 11th, 2008, 09:28 AM
That sounds like a pretty nice dream! I had one a while back where I had a braid past my waist, and that was sweet. Maybe I'll actually get one someday? I'm certainly going to try!

AJoifulNoise
April 11th, 2008, 09:36 AM
I know what you mean about it feeling so real. I had a dream several months ago about having knee-length locks. I never saw them, just felt them against the back of my knees.

... of course I don't know what I was wearing as everything I wear goes down to my ankles...

Shimmy
April 11th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I need to put on my glasses, I thought I read "hair on my boobs"! LOL :D

bruteforcegrl
April 11th, 2008, 07:05 PM
Hi HaiirPEACE,
When I first joined LHC, I had a dream that my hair was down to my thighs. It is an addiction but there are so many worse.:beerchug::beer: :bottomsup: :hooched: :cheese:
bfg

ycelong
April 11th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Ladystar >
I look at your siggy pic and I have severe hair-envy!! Hope mine looks so nice and healthy when (if) it gets that long!!
I have hair dreams too - about a long braid that I can wrap around myself. :)

Meli
April 11th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Another hair-dreamer chiming in! When I have hair-related dreams, I usually have classic to mid-thigh hair. But the other night, I dreamt that I had healthy, shiny, ankle length hair...

socks
April 11th, 2008, 07:48 PM
My only dream involving hair longer than whatever my current length was at the time was actually more of a nightmare than a dream. I was twelve and had a high fever. In the dream, my hair was so long that it went out my room, past the spare bedroom, past my bathroom, past the office and past the livingroom, eventually ending in a big coil in the far side of the kitchen. I woke up halucinating, and, when my mom woke me up for school, I asked her if she could get my hair for me, because it was over in the kitchen. Needless to say, they were pretty alarmed. *shrug*

A dream about ankle-length hair would be nice, though. My hair already coils up on the floor when I'm lying down in bed, but I'd like it to be longer.

Neon Gloss
April 11th, 2008, 07:57 PM
I've also had a similar dream! Those dreams are great everytime they come along, aren't they?

dukkelisa
April 11th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Funny, I was just thinking about dreams and how they have changed. I had hair to my knees as a teen, cutting it when I was 17. For many MANY years, I had dreams that my hair was somehow long again and marveling over how I couldn'd remember how it got so long. This was all the while that I had short hair. Now, I have grown it out again, I never have "hair" dreams. I wonder why? I would think now I would have dreams about finding it cut short!

Elizabeth
April 11th, 2008, 09:28 PM
When I first read it I though you had a dream that you grew hair *ON* your boobs. I was like OK well I guess that is neat. I am such a dork sometimes :silly:

I thought the same thing and thought I don't think I'd be telling anyone about growing hair on my boobs!

Nat242
April 11th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I dream about tail-bone length hair from time to time....only a few years away from the reality, I guess!

-- Natalie

trolleypup
April 11th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Every now and then I have one where my hair is thick and well past floor...sometimes blunt, sometimes fairytale...almost always it is my hair, although thicker and sometimes straighter.

Kleis
April 11th, 2008, 11:16 PM
Every now and then I have one where my hair is thick and well past floor...sometimes blunt, sometimes fairytale...almost always it is my hair, although thicker and sometimes straighter.

Jeez...I've never had a hair dream in my life.

Although, last week I had a night that started off with having my own spaceship and ended up with a belly dance party at Hugh Hefner's mansion.

(Really. It was an awesome night, especially once we got rid of all the blonde Playboy bunnies and brought in my old dance troupe, gray hair, round bodies and all.)

madisonclare
April 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM
I just had one of those dreams last night. My hair was waist length I saw it in the mirror and felt it on my back. I've got a while till it's that long.

Shypii90
April 12th, 2008, 11:11 AM
lol at first i agreed with lora, i thought you meant you dreamt you had hair growing FROM your boobs. Scary moment.

lol.. then I realised.
Oh well, that's what the long hair-waiting patience is for! :)
Good luck