PDA

View Full Version : half bun (it was an accident)

Sarah4983
July 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM
So, last week I was nervously getting dressed for a job interview and was trying to twist my hair into a bun, but it wasn't looking right. I tried a french twist but didn't know how to do one and well, the combination of the bun and french twist ended up with this:

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh200/sarah4983/IMG_3077.jpg

Nothing fancy, but I thought it was kinda cute. Maybe the ladies doing the hiring thought the same and will hire me based on my snazzy hairstyle. hahaha :p

kam984420
July 5th, 2009, 02:40 PM
That looks awesome Sarah! Good luck with the job search!:cheese:

redneckprincess
July 5th, 2009, 05:06 PM
it is cute and your hair is so shiny and healthy looking..:)

Sarah4983
July 5th, 2009, 07:48 PM
it is cute and your hair is so shiny and healthy looking..:)

oohhhhh you're so sweet!!!

And to think... I just posted a topic asking if I should cut off the 4 inches of split ends and damaged hair... Your comment makes me wanna keep it! :cheese:

RancheroTheBee
July 5th, 2009, 08:23 PM
oohhhhh you're so sweet!!!

And to think... I just posted a topic asking if I should cut off the 4 inches of split ends and damaged hair... Your comment makes me wanna keep it! :cheese:

:eek: Your hair doesn't look damaged at all! And I love the bun... twist thing you made.

Nyghtingale
July 5th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Too cute, I agree

Sarah4983
July 5th, 2009, 09:05 PM
wow, thanks!! it's gotta be the way the light is hitting my hair... because up close it's not a pretty sight.

my boyfriend has a 2 to 3 hour meeting tomorrow that i'm stuck sitting in the car waiting for.... i brought my shears and plan on S&Ding as much as I can. Maybe that'll make me feel better. :)

longhairedfairy
July 5th, 2009, 09:18 PM
Very cute!:)